Mine helps me remember.
克林贡突袭机 长官
Klingon raiders, sir.
五艘以上飞船朝我们过来了
Five ships and counting heading right towards us.
红色警报
Red alert.
我们一定被发现了 长官
We must have been spotted, sir.
我要瞄准并准备开火吗
Shall I lock on and prepare to fire?
他们的领头看起来
The leader of the pack seems
布置了一条奇怪的飞行轨迹
to have charted an erratic flight pattern.
我们现在在他们的火力范围
We are now within their weapons range.
我应该瞄准相位武器吗 长官
Should I lock phasers, sir?
猎鹰机组总是在追击时分成小组
Predator packs often split into smaller groups while in pursuit.
一组发起追击
One group initiating the chase,
同时另一组提前到达猎物的逃跑路线
while another travels ahead of the prey's escape path.
呼叫那架突袭机
Hail that raider!
发起通话会暴露我们的位置
Initiating communication will expose our position.
领头的飞船被追击 是我们的舰长
The lead vessel is being chased. It's our captain!
联邦星舰发现号♥呼叫克林贡突击机
Federation starship Discovery to Klingon raider.
请表明身份
Identify yourself.
看看是谁
Oh, what do you know?
我们的部队出现了
The cavalry showed up.
我是卢卡舰长
This is Captain Lorca.
传送两个人出去 现在
Two to beam out. Now!
舰桥呼叫传送室
Bridge to transporter room.
锁定了吗
Do you have a lock?
是 长官
Aye, sir.
卸下护盾 卢卡舰长
Lower your shields, Captain Lorca.
舰长呼叫舰桥 传送成功
Captain to bridge. You got us.
跃进 现在就跃进
Jump. Jump now!
斯塔麦兹上尉 你救活了水熊虫了吗
Lieutenant Stamets, have you revived the Tardigrade?
我们可以跃进了 中校
We are able to jump, Commander.
克林贡突袭机发现了我们传送机的信♥号♥♥
Klingon raiders have detected our transporter signature.
他们正用武器瞄准我们
They're locking weapons.
黑色警报
Black alert.
快走
Go.
放松 战士 你回家了
Easy, soldier. You're home.
谢谢你 舰长
Thank you, Captain.
为了什么
For what?
用一艘成为目标的飞船
Dragging you back into the war
把你拖回这场战争中
on a ship with a target on its back?
我没有别的地方想去了
There's no place I'd rather be.
舰桥呼叫斯塔麦兹
Bridge to Stamets.
恭喜你 少尉 做得好
Congratulations, Lieutenant. Excellent work.
斯塔麦兹上尉 你听到了吗
Lieutenant Stamets, do you copy?
保罗·斯塔麦兹
首席工程师
生命体征
长官 斯塔麦兹上尉在工程部
Sir, Lieutenant Stamets is in engineering,
但他的生命体征显示他遇险
but it seems his life signs are in distress.
警告 关闭孢子引擎程序失败
Warning: failure to initiate spore drive deactivation sequence.
孢子舱启动
Spore chamber active.
密度68%
Density at 68%...
引擎系统上线 打开舱门
Drive system online. Open this door.
感应线圈饱和
Induction coil saturated.
舰长 他对自己
Captain, he... he injected himself
注射了水熊虫的DNA成分
with the Tardigrade DNA compound.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
我们跃进成功了吗
Did we make it?
成功了
Yes.
请进
Come.
卢卡舰长被救了
Captain Lorca has been... rescued.
水熊虫这件事上
On the subject of the Tardigrade,
出了些问题
there has been a setback.
候补军官提利跟我讲过了
Cadet Tilly brought me up to speed...
长官
Sir.
请允许我直言不讳
Permission to speak freely?
你是不是真的怕我
Are you really afraid of me?
我没有
I am not.
我
I am...
是气你
angry at you.
生气是因为你从我这里偷走了很多
Angry because of how much you stole from me.
我很嫉妒
I am deeply jealous
因为我从来没有你所拥有的机会
that I never got the chance you had.
做乔久舰长的大副吗
To be Captain Georgiou's first officer?
你站在她的身边
You stood by her side
学习所有她教你的事情
and learned everything she had to teach.
预定的情况是 你会升官离开
The anticipated scenario-- you would move up and out.
成为你自己星舰的舰长
Captain your own starship.
而我会接任你的位置
And I would take your place.
我从来都没有这个机会
I never got that chance.
如果我有这个机会 我今天一定更胸有成竹
If I had, I would have been more prepared for today.
你做得好
You did well.
非常好
Very well.
她也会这么想的
She would have thought so, too.
她的望远镜
Her telescope.
她把它留给我了
She left it to me.
现在是你的了
It's yours now.
你就拥有像她一样
You should have the privilege
看宇宙的特权
to see the universe the way she did.
博翰
Burnham?
卢卡舰长还不能指挥星舰
Captain Lorca has yet to be cleared for command.
我有很多事情要处理
I have much to attend to,
而我需要你帮我一件事
and I could use your help with one thing.
当然
Of course.
寇波博士相信水熊虫是有感觉的
Dr. Culber believes the Tardigrade is sentient.
它处于隐生状态中
It remains in a state of cryptobiosis.
我们没办法驯服它
We have no claim on its soul.
去救它 博翰
Go save its life, Burnham.
这是命令
That's an order.
愿日月守护你在无限的日夜中
May the sun and moon watch your comings and goings
来来往往
in the endless nights and days that are before you.
你确定有用吗
Are you sure this'll work?
不确定
No.
但如果这是它对敌对环境的反应的话
But if this is its response to an adverse environment,
对它而言怎么才算合适呢
what does it consider to be hospitable?
这个生物去过宇宙的远端
This creature has traveled to the far ends of the universe.
我觉得能让它最幸福的
My hope is that what makes it most happy...
就是能自♥由♥
is to be free.
启动表现评估 执行舰长萨鲁
Initiating performance review, Acting Captain Saru.
程序取消
Protocol canceled.
我知道我做了什么
I know what I did.
停
Stop.
停什么
Stop what?
别担心 也别说教
Stop worrying, stop doctoring.
当人喜欢一个愿意拿命换取荣耀的
Well, one tends to worry when they're doomed
聪明绝顶但胆大妄为的疯子时
to love a brilliant but reckless maniac
总会担心的
who's willing to risk his life for glory.
舰长身处险境
The captain was in danger.
舰长们每天都在险境中
Captains are in danger every day.
你也身处险境
You were in danger.
我的整个研究生涯
I've spent my entire career
都在试图掌握菌丝的本质
trying to grasp the essence of mycelium.
而现在 我第一次掌握了
Now, for the first time, I do.
我看到了菌丝网络
I saw the network,
我做梦都没想到过的
an entire universe of possibilities
充满整个宇宙的可能性是存在的
I never dreamed existed.
这
It's...
无法形容的瑰丽
unspeakably beautiful.
我也知道如果我让任何东西危害到这个生物
I also knew you'd leave me
你就会离开我
if I let anything else endanger that creature.
所以你确实听我话
So you do listen to me.
也不尽然
Not really.
你用一个眼神就够了
You sold that with a look.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表