The thing is, is that there are still
是我需要学习的
some things I need to learn.
我知道你是星际舰队中
And I know that you were
最德高望重的大副之一
one of the most highly-regarded first officers in Starfleet.
我还读了关于乔久舰长所有的东西
And I have read everything there is on Georgiou.
舰长
Captain.
乔久舰长
Captain Georgiou.
当然 抱歉 我不是有意...
Of course. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...
没关系
It's okay.
那是本书吗
Is that a book?
我孩提时 我父母死后
When I was a kid, after my parents were killed,
瓦肯星的养母常常读给我和她儿子听
my foster mother on Vulcan used to read it to me and her son.
她和我是家族中唯一的人类
She and I were the only humans in the house.
我也因此学到
It's how I learned that the real world
真实的世界并不总合乎逻辑
doesn't always adhere to logic.
有时下即是上
Sometimes down is up.
有时上亦是下
Sometimes up is down.
有时你迷失时 正是被发现之时
Sometimes when you're lost, you're found.
她叫什么名字
What was, what was her name?
阿曼达
Amanda.
格伦号♥一去不复返了
And the USS Glenn is no more.
很遗憾看到这样一艘星舰被毁
Sad to see a ship like that go.
只是一艘星舰
Just a ship.
我们的新客人安顿好了吗
So, is our new guest settled in?
是的 先生
Aye, sir.
舒服极了
Snug as a bug in a rug.
那么我想我们今晚会一起度过更多时光了
Then I think we will spend some time together this evening.
感谢你把它传送到星舰上
Thank you for beaming it aboard.
乐意效劳 舰长
Anything, anytime, Captain.
去吧
Dismissed.
来吧 小猫咪
Here, kitty, kitty.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表