刚才克林贡舰长把我跟你们说的
I just had my words parroted back at me
都复述给我了
by the Klingon captain.
你一直在搜集每个犯人的信息
You've been feeding intel on every prisoner
然后传达给他们
that passed through here.
别
No!
斯图尔特
Stuart!
斯图尔特
Stuart! Oh.
你差点杀了他
You almost killed him.
你完了
You're finished.
等轮到我们选择痛苦的时候
And when it's time to choose our pain,
我们会选你
we're choosing you.
直到你死
Until there's nothing left.
舰长
Captain,
你真打算让这个理想化的小年轻
are you really gonna let this idealistic young man
因为站在你这边而自取其辱吗
humiliate himself by siding with you?
你还有道德吗 卢卡
Have you no decency, Lorca?
其实这个问题不好回答
Actually, that was a trick question.
我知道你没有
I know you don't.
你的道德在你上一次指挥作战时就丢了
We both know you lost that with your last command.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
联邦星舰布兰号♥的悲剧
A tragic tale of the USS Buran.
在战争开始后一个月被伏击
It was ambushed about a month into the war.
克林贡人登舰后把它炸成了碎片
The Klingons boarded it and blasted it into smithereens.
只有一个船员成功逃走
Only one crewman managed to escape.
加百利·卢卡
Gabriel Lorca.
显然
Apparently,
可敬的舰长不愿和星舰共存亡
the honorable captain was too good to go down with his ship.
你只说对了一半
That's only half right.
我们的确被伏击 我的确逃走了
We were ambushed, and I did... escape.
但我没有让我的船员去死
But I didn't let my crew die.
我炸飞了他们
I blew them up.
我知道在克罗诺斯等着他们的是什么
I knew what awaited them on Qo'noS--
毁灭 折磨
degradation, torture,
缓慢的公开处刑
slow, public death.
这就是克林贡的做法
It's the Klingon way.
传播恐惧
To spread terror.
不能这样对我的船员
Not my crew.
我不会让这种事情发生
Not on my watch.
据说忏悔对灵魂有好处
Well, they say confession is good for the soul.
可惜我们不再忏悔了
Too bad none of us have one anymore.
埃瑞安中校
Commander Airiam,
设定位移坐标让我们进入
set displacement parameters to bring us within
猛禽号♥的武器范围
weapons range of our target Bird-of-Prey.
遵命 长官
Aye, sir.
斯塔麦兹上尉 准备好了吗
Lieutenant Stamets, are you ready?
是 舰长
Yes, Captain.
黑色警报
Black alert.
出发
Go.
生物进入了极端隐生状态
The creature has gone into a state of extreme cryptobiosis,
体内的含水量
by reducing the water content levels of its body
降至1%以下
to less than one percent.
它的生命体征变缓
Its vital signs have slowed to the point
我们几乎检测不到
we can barely detect them.
重新注水 让它醒过来
Well, rehydrate it and bring it back.
里斯先生 我们被侦查到了吗
Mr. Rhys, have we been detected?
-没有 -萨鲁舰长 我...
- Negative. - Captain Saru, I'm...
定位克林贡监禁船的位置
Location of Klingon prison ship.
距离我们0.7天文单位
0.7 AUs from our position.
方位13 坐标59
Bearing 13-mark-59.
跟上他们的路径和速度
Match their course and speed.
保持距离
Maintain our distance.
切断所有系统 保持静默
Cut all systems and run silent.
舰长 我们还没说完
Captain, we're not done here.
这不是把一个睡着的人叫醒
This isn't like waking someone from a nap.
这是对不利状态的极端反应
This is an extreme reaction to adverse conditions.
水熊虫进入了求生模式
The Tardigrade is in survival mode.
我们也一样 医生
So are we, Doctor.
有必要的话就敲开
Crack it open if you have to.
我认为 那样会害死它
In my opinion, that will kill it.
如果它是我们离开克林贡领空的唯一希望
As it is our only way to get out of Klingon space,
我们必须冒这个险
it is a risk we must take.
舰长 神经测试表明
Captain, neurological tests indicate
这个生物可能是有感觉的
that this creature may be sentient.
如果是真的
If that ends up being true,
我会为我的行为承担责任
I will face the consequences of my actions.
不喜欢这种境地
I do not enjoy being in this position,
但我今天有134条命要保护
but I have 134 souls to protect today.
准备好强迫这东西服从
Be ready to force the creature to comply.
我绝不会参与谋杀的
I will not be party to murder.
医生 我没有在跟你说话
Doctor, I was not talking to you.
你明白我的命令吗
Do you understand my orders
你能遵守这些命令吗
and can I count on you to follow them,
斯塔麦兹上尉
Lieutenant Stamets?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
选择你的痛苦吧
Choose your pain.
选我吧 舰长
Choose me, Captain.
我完全支持这个主意
I fully support that idea.
就当是为我
You do this for me.
选我
Choose me.
选择
Choose...
你的痛苦吧
your... pain.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you,
谢谢 谢谢
thank you, thank you,
谢谢 谢谢
thank you, thank you,
谢谢 谢谢
thank you, thank you.
怎么回事
Where the hell did that come from?
要出去一直都需要两个人
Getting out of here was always a two-man job.
我就等着找到合适的那个人
I just waited till I found the right man.
你耍了我
You played me.
太精彩了 泰勒先生 向你致敬
Bravura, Mr. Tyler. I doff my cap.
我们能继续搜查了吗
Well, shall we proceed to our raider?
没有"我们" 穆德 你出♥卖♥♥♥我们
There is no "We," Mudd. You sold us out.
你留下
You stay.
你不是认真的
You can't be serious.
但我可以认真
But I can.
你不能这么做
You can't do this!
再待在这里我受不了了
I can't take it in here anymore.
求你了 我跟斯特拉保证我会回家见她
Please, I promised Stella that I would come home to her.
求你
Please.
我保证过
I promised!
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
你别走 卢卡
You can't walk away from me, Lorca!
我会来找你的 你听到了吗
I'm coming for you, you hear?!
你别想摆脱哈寇特·芬顿·穆德
You haven't seen the last of Harcourt Fenton Mudd!
《星际迷航:企业号♥》中的骗子
起来 战士 快起来
Get up, soldier! Get up!
我在拖你的后腿 长官 快走
I'm slowing you down, sir, go.
行了 找掩护
All right, take cover.
我会找到出路然后回来找你的 你明白吗
I'll find a way out and I'll be back for you, you understand?
你真的觉得你能摆脱我吗
Did you really think you could leave me?
我们一起经历了这么多
After all we've been through.
泰勒 我找到了泊区
Tyler, I found the docking bay.
起来 快走
Get up, let's go.
将所有辅助动力分散到护盾
Redirect all auxiliary power to shields.
右侧的蓝色面板
Blue panel on the right.
五艘突袭机在追 正在迫近
Five raiders in pursuit, closing fast.
你的眼睛
Your eyes--
在你毁掉布兰的时候发生的对吧
that happened when you destroyed the Buran, didn't it?
我们选择自己的痛苦
We choose our own pain.
而我的让我能记住
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表