第一季 第九集
《星际迷航:发现号♥》 前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Discovery...
我身上发生了一些事情
Something has been happening to me.
你有跟寇波医生说过这个情况吗
Have you told Dr. Culber about this?
这会置他于十分两难的境地
That would put Hugh in an impossible position.
就我的基因改造
It would be his duty to report
做出报告是他的职责
the effects of my genetic manipulation.
而另一方面 被星际舰队发现了
On the other hand, Starfleet finds out,
他的职业生涯就完蛋了
his career would be ruined.
不管是哪种情况 我都会伤害他
Either way, I hurt him.
没人能经受克林贡人七个月的折磨
Nobody survives Klingon torture for seven months.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
这艘飞船的舰长
The captain of this ship,
她喜欢我
she-she's taken a liking to me.
你确定我们能让你的飞船不被察觉吗
Certain we can get to your ship undetected?
科尔已经成功复活
Kol has managed to revive
克林贡死亡飞船
the Klingon Ship of the Dead
并且共享隐形技术
and is now sharing its stealth technology.
由此你在帕沃的任务
That makes your mission at Pahvo
成了星际舰队的第一要务
Starfleet's highest priority.
我们登陆了帕沃星
We landed on Pahvo.
我们定位了一个可以让星际舰队
We located a transmitter that could allow Starfleet
侦测克林贡隐形飞船的发射器
to detect the presence of cloaked Klingon vessels.
跟你们一样 我们也追寻和谐
Like you, we seek harmony.
有你们的帮助和我们的技术
With your help and our technology,
我们能终结这场冲突
we can put an end to this conflict.
发射器现在发出一个新的信♥号♥♥
The transmitter's now sending out a new signal,
只到两个子空间
limited to two subspace bands:
我们的和克林贡人的
ours and the Klingons'.
舰长 长距传感器探测到
Captain. Long-range sensors have detected
一艘克林贡飞船
an incoming Klingon vessel.
你能识别出是什么吗
Can you identify what it is?
是死亡飞船 长官
It's the Ship of the Dead, sir.
帕沃人没法保护自己
Pahvans have no means to protect themselves.
我们是帕沃人唯一的防线
We're the Pahvans' only line of defense.
我们已经命令所有前线星舰躲回联邦境内
We have ordered all active starships back behind Federation lines.
撤退 舰长 这是命令
Retreat, Captain. That is an order.
现在 死亡飞船在过来的路上
Now, with the Ship of the Dead on the way here...
是的 科尔将军的下一个战略行动
Yes. General Kol's next strategic move
将会是摧毁发射器
will be to destroy the transmitter,
从而切断
thus eliminating any chance
联邦占据优势的机会
of the Federation gaining an upper hand.
但我们不能为此而让发现号♥以身试险
But we cannot risk losing the Discovery over this.
克林贡人面对威胁毫不手软这点不需多说
Need I remind you the Klingons don't take threats lightly?
站在我们这边后
By seeming to align themselves with us,
帕沃人已经构成威胁
the Pahvans just became one.
而那艘飞船能够并且一定会在一瞬间
And that ship can and will destroy an entire planet
摧毁整颗星球
in the blink of an eye.
你在帕沃星的任务
Your mission to Pahvo
是为我们获取至关重要的优势
was to give us the advantage we sorely needed.
但是任务失败了
But that mission failed.
我们已经集结了最顶尖的科研人才
We have gathered the top scientific minds
来寻找方法
to devise a solution
破解使克林贡飞船隐形的隐形膜
to crack the invisibility screens that cloak the Klingon warships,
在安全的联邦管辖空间内进行
within the safety of Federation space.
你的船员要参与进来
Your crew is to join the effort.
你要我逃离战场
You want me to run from a fight
任由一个和平的种族去面对毁灭
and leave a peaceful species to face annihilation?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
但逻辑已经明确
But the logic is clear.
你要跃进到星际基地46号♥
You will jump to Starbase 46.
立刻
Immediately.
达特曼上尉 设定去星际基地46号♥的航线
Lieutenant Detmer, set a course for Starbase 46.
曲速五级
Warp five.
是 舰长
Yes, Captain.
长官 帕沃人比特拉尔上将想象的
Sir, the Pahvans are more vulnerable than Admiral Terral
要脆弱得多
could possibly understand.
如果我能和他通话
Please, if I could only speak with him
以我的经验证明它们是一种热爱和平的种族
and relay my experience with their peace-loving species...
按照这个速度 我们会在三小时内
At this speed, they'll be expecting us in three hours
到达星际基地46号♥
at Starbase 46.
这是为什么我们正在以曲速前进
That's why we're warping
而没用孢子引擎
and not using the spore drive.
我不打算去往我们的目的地
I have no intention of reaching our destination.
但如果你打算违抗命令
But if you're planning on disobeying a direct order,
最好不要表现出来
best not to advertise the fact.
你们都听见惊慌的上将的话了
So... you all heard the panicked Admiral.
星际舰队已经疲于
Starfleet is tired
对抗克林贡的隐形设备而且屡战屡败
of fighting the Klingon cloaking devices and losing.
我也是
So am I.
我们只有三小时不到的时间
We have just under three hours
来寻找解决方法
to find a solution.
如果我们做到了
If we can,
我们就跃进回来
we jump back.
保卫帕沃星
Defend Pahvo.
如果做不到
If we can't...
开始吧
Let's get to it.
斯塔麦兹上尉
Lieutenant Stamets.
我需要向星际舰队提供说得通的解释
I'm gonna need some reasonable explanation for Starfleet
为什么我们目前没有用孢子引擎
as to why we're currently not using the spore drive.
我知道你的接入装置升级有点问题
I understand you've had some trouble with your interface upgrades?
既然你提到了
Now that you mention it,
确实有点痒
has been a little itchy.
真不幸
That's unfortunate.
去医疗舱 做一个全面检查
Get down to medical bay, get a full examination.
真的
Is...
真的有必要吗 长官
is that completely necessary, sir?
这是义务
It's obligatory.
我要寇波医生做每一个可以做的测试
I want Dr. Culber to run every single test possible.
我们需要保留数据
We need the data trail.
我们还有两小时到达星际基地
Two hours before we arrive at the starbase;
不过很可能在此之前
less than that, probably,
克林贡人就已到达帕沃星
before the Klingons arrive at Pahvo.
告诉我你已经有了对策
Tell me you have a solution.
我们目前怀疑克林贡隐形飞船
Currently, we suspect the Klingon cloak
形成了一个巨大的重力场
generates a massive gravitational field,
它能够弯曲光线
one that bends light and
以及飞船周围的其它电磁波
other electromagnetic waves around the ship.
正因此我们的传感器探测不到它们
Essentially rendering it undetectable to our sensors.
但隐形膜也有些小缺陷
But the cloak has small imperfections.
因此看起来不显眼的电磁辐射
So what appears like background EM radiation
实际上发生了与重力场有关的
actually contains near-imperceptible shifts
极其细微的转变
that correlate to the cloak's gravitational field.
如果我们能查明两者的确切关系
If we can determine the exact relationship between the two,
就能编写一套算法
we could develop an algorithm
得到所有隐形飞船的位置
to expose any invisible ship's position.
但这只是个微量转变
But the imperfections are infinitesimal.
我们要如何检测
How do we detect them?
把传感器安置在
By placing sensors on board
克林贡飞船上向发现号♥传回数据
the Klingon ship to relay data back to Discovery.
克林贡飞船上
On the ship?
派送一支外勤小队吗
With... a boarding party?
并且必须把小队人员传送过去
One that has to physically beam over.
好吧 我们要怎么把人送上去
All right. How do we get our people there?
克林贡人知道发现号♥是个重要目标
Klingons know that Discovery is a valuable target.
我们用发现号♥作为诱饵
We use it as bait,
让他们的旗舰远离帕沃星
to draw their flagship away from Pahvo.
他们会关闭隐形膜和我们交战
They'd have to drop the cloak to engage us in battle.
他们在隐形时护盾和武器均处于关闭状态
Their shields and weapons are off-line when they're invisible.
所以在他们关闭隐形膜
so that gives us a small window to beam over
和升起护盾的小段时间内
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表