拜托
Please.
行 听着
Okeydoke! Listen up.
你们中的一个会教我怎么用这引擎
One of you is going to teach me how this damn drive works
不然这竹竿就要死了
or the beanpole dies screaming.
所以
So,
我怎么启动引擎
how do I start that engine?
我会用极大的痛苦
I will disintegrate every single one of you
将你们一个一个地瓦解
in a screaming fit of agony, one at a time,
从你开始
starting with you.
停下
Stop!
我不能看着你再杀人
I can't watch you kill any more people.
需要我才可以
It needs me to work.
很好
Delicious.
我们去引擎室吧
Shall we to the engine room?
主机 提高音量
Computer, pump up the volume.
目的地 工程部
Destination, engineering.
再见
Toodles.
提利 你在哪里
Tilly, where are you?
所以 我也死了吗
So, did I die, too?
我们都死了 很多次
We all died. Many times.
但现在穆德得到了他需要的一切
But now Mudd has everything that he needs.
如果我们没有办法制止他
And if we can't find a way to stop him,
那么他就会让发现号♥重新回到时间流中
then he'll let Discovery rejoin the time stream
然后再把飞船卖♥♥给克林贡人
and sell the ship to the Klingons.
死了的人就永远死了
Anyone who's dead'll stay dead forever.
而星际舰队会输掉这场战争
And Starfleet loses the war.
我发现穆德在他的手腕上
I noticed that Mudd was wearing
戴着晶体
a crystal on his wrist.
但它太小了不足以形成
But it's too small to generate enough energy
足够能量造成时空位移
for chronal displacements.
一定有一个更大的能量源
There has to be a larger energy source.
好
Oh, okay.
我有发现
I got something.
我现在就要发给你
Yeah, I'm sending it to you right now.
可怜 难怪你难受
Poor thing. No wonder you feel bad.
穆德在这东西里藏了一艘飞船
Mudd hid the ship inside the creature
而晶体就在飞船内
and the crystal inside the ship.
这块晶体和穆德手腕上的装置
This crystal, it has the same orthogonal indices
有相同的正交指数
as the device on Mudd's wrist.
我们能将它传送到甲板
Can we beam it over to the deck
然后找到解除它的方法吗
and try to figure out a way to disable it?
不行 因为穆德对所有重要系统都有控制权
No, because Mudd has control of all the critical systems.
我们没时间了
And we're running out of time.
既然穆德知道了孢子引擎怎么用
Now that Mudd knows how to work the spore drive,
只能让穆德自己去重置时间了
the only way is to get Mudd to reset time himself.
你说他没有理由要重启时间
You said that he has no reason to restart time.
他有克林贡人想要的一切
He has everything the Klingons want.
他并没有
No, he doesn't.
舰长日志 星历2137.4
Captain's Log, Stardate 2137.2.
舰长哈寇特·芬顿·穆德记录
Captain Harcourt Fenton Mudd recording.
我马上要促成千年大生意了
I am about to close the deal of the millennium...
进
Enter!
你看起来挺舒服的
You seem at home.
你应该当舰长
You should have been a captain.
我既不能服从命令也不能下达命令 不行
I'm neither one for following orders nor giving them. No.
太阳风是我的女主人
The solar winds are my mistress,
我追随她的召唤
and I follow her wherever she beckons.
斯特拉呢
And what about Stella?
什么
What?
对 斯特拉 我的挚爱
Oh, yes. Stella, the love of my life.
斯特拉
Stella.
战争夺走了她
The war took her from me.
从没有这样的苦命鸳鸯
Never have two souls been so star-crossed.
浪漫吗 的确 悲剧吗 非常
Romantic? Yes. Tragic? Uh, even more so.
但是极致的浪漫往往都是悲剧的 不是吗
But the best of romances always are, aren't they?
你说完了吗
Are you done?
马上 主机
Almost. Computer,
请把我们的位置发给等待的克林贡飞船
please send our location to the awaiting Klingon ship,
哈利·穆德免费提供
courtesy of Harry Mudd.
坐标发送
Coordinates sent.
现在我说完了
Now I'm done.
克林贡会出大价钱来赢得这场战争
The Klingons will pay a lot to win this war,
但还有一样东西会让他们付更多钱
but there is one thing they would pay more for.
真的吗
Oh, really?
就是我
Me.
我杀了特库玛 克林贡的先知
I murdered t'Kuvma, the Klingon Messiah.
太奇怪了
That's absurd.
我查过军官清单
I checked the officer's manifest.
你不在上面
You're a nobody.
我不是军官
I'm not an officer.
我是迈克·博翰
I'm Michael Burnham.
主机 确认
Computer, confirm.
身份已确认
Identity confirmed.
-穆德舰长 外星飞船呼叫 -闭嘴
- Captain Mudd, the alien ship is hailing. - Quiet!
你把飞船卖♥♥了能得一大笔钱
You'll get a lot of money for this ship.
但我对他们而言有多少价值
But what would I be worth to them?
没错
Oh, yes.
更多
More.
多得多
Much... much more.
你为什么要告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
对你有什么好处
What's in it for you?
泰勒上尉
Lieutenant Tyler.
泰勒上尉死了
Lieutenant Tyler is dead.
没死多久
Not for long.
不要
No.
-穆德舰长 -该死的
- Captain Mudd... - Damn it!
克林贡人呼叫我们
...we are being hailed by the Klingons.
混...
Son of a...
安保程序
穆德舰长
Captain Mudd.
怎么回事
What's this?
你的座椅
Your chair.
怎么了 你
What's happening? You...
你在骗我
You've been cheating.
递小抄来救你的朋友吗
Passing notes in class to save your friends.
无论你觉得你有什么办法
Well, whatever you think you've come up with,
我会有对策 我会一直重置时间直到有对策
I'll find a workaround. I'll keep resetting time until I do.
没有人能击败穆德
Nobody beats Mudd!
斯塔麦兹上尉向我们展现了
Lieutenant Stamets has shown us
你的成功存在着普遍必然性
your success is a universal certainty,
利用无数次科学枚举法
Using considerable scientific methodology.
为了我们大家这必须要结束
This must end for all of our sakes.
所以 哈寇特·芬顿·穆德
So, Harcourt Fenton Mudd,
联邦星舰发现号♥是你的了
the USS Discovery is yours.
我也是你的了
As am I.
你赢了
You win.
不要尝试骗一个骗子
Don't try and con a con man.
我没有 我是在跟一个商人谈判
I'm not. I'm negotiating with a businessman.
我的条件很简单 用我的船员的命换取
My offer is simple-- the lives of my crew in exchange for...
博翰
Burnham,
飞船和斯塔麦兹
the ship and Stamets.
一个联邦舰长为什么会这样做
Why would a Federation captain do that?
我不会再让
I will not have a repeat...
布兰星事件重演
of the Buran.
我们会遵照新主人的要求
We will do whatever our new owners require if I have your word
如果你能留下飞船的补给
that you will spare the ship's complement.
你要保证 穆德
Your word, Mudd.
我还从没正视过一个天才舰长的嘴
Well, I've never been one to look a gift captain in the mouth.
我跟你保证 很好
You have my word. Excellent.
很好
Excellent. Good.
主机
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表