coming off the central orb.
是菌丝体
It's mycelial.
这就是另一个我使用菌丝的目的
This is what my counterpart has been using his mycelium for.
为他们的飞船供能
It powers their ship.
-和我们的一样 -并非完全是这样
- As it does ours. - Not exactly.
我们搭载着孢子一起顺着网络在飞行
We ride along the network with the spores.
能量球正从网络里直接抽取能量
That orb is pulling power directly out of the network.
我原以为网络可以自我再生
But I thought the network could regenerate itself.
通常情况下是的 但...
Typically it does, but...
这个过程在毒害着网络
this process is poisoning it,
感染整个系统
spreading infection back up into the system.
如果无法供应新鲜的孢子 情况只会恶化
Without a fresh supply of spores, it'll only get worse.
人族肯定知道这个缺陷 这并非长久之计
The Terrans must be aware of this flaw; it's not sustainable.
我认为永续性不是他们的首要目标
I don't think sustainability is their main objective,
这个过程为他们提供的能量
but it does provide them with far more energy
确实比我想象中要多得多
than I ever thought possible--
完全可以供应一架和城市一样大的飞船
enough to run their city-sized ship
以及足以摧毁一整颗星球的武器
and power weapons that can destroy a planet.
就像他们之前摧毁哈拉克一样
As they did on Harlak.
为什么他们可以这么目光短浅
How can a people be so shortsighted?
人族非常傲慢自大
Well, the Terrans are egotistical enough to believe
自认为可以在资源枯竭前实现重生
that they can replenish this resource before it collapses.
另一个斯塔麦兹和我一起被困在网络中的时候
The other Stamets must have been looking for a solution
一定在想办法解决这个问题
when he got trapped in the network with me.
如果我们不尽快阻止他们
If we don't stop them soon,
将会造成不可逆的污染
the contamination will be irreversible.
网络将持续大范围受到污染
The network will continue to deteriorate everywhere.
这个宇宙
Here, in this universe,
我们的宇宙 以及整个多元宇宙
back in ours, across the entire multiverse.
等到那时
And when it does...
我们所熟知的一切生命 将不复存在
Life, as we know it, will cease to exist.
打开舰间通讯
Take this shipwide.
你好 菲利帕
Hello, Philippa.
我已经观察了好久
I've watched for years;
你任由异族穿越边界
you let alien races spill over the borders,
在我们的后院肆意繁衍
flourish in our backyard,
之后竟然还有脸煽动暴♥乱♥
then have the gall to incite rebellion.
人族需要选出一位领袖
The Terrans need a leader
可以带领我们保家卫族的领袖
who will preserve our way of life, our race.
你大可以试试 反正绝不会是你
Try as you might, it's clearly not you.
连迈克也知道
Even Michael knew that.
这是她最大的耻辱
It was her great shame.
当众分享这些枕边语 我真是无礼啊
Well, it's indecorous of me to share pillow talk.
剩下的人 大部分都认识我
To the rest, many of you know me.
还有一些人曾与我共事
Some of you served with me.
我向你们所有人提出以下建议
To all, I make this offer:
放弃追随乔久
renounce Georgiou.
在她的掌控中 帝国正在消亡
The Empire is dying in her hands.
但你们不会死 至少今天不会
But you don't have to-- not today.
谁也不准动迈克·博翰
Michael Burnham is not to be touched.
在我们的未来计划里 她不可或缺
She is integral to our future plans,
在这个计划里 我们可以同心协力
a future where we together
再创帝国新辉煌
will make the Empire glorious again.
找到他了 他在主实验室
Got him. He's in the main labs.
控制这艘船的不是卢卡
Lorca does not control this ship.
是我
I do.
我们杀到他面前
We take the fight to him.
皇帝万岁
All hail the Emperor!
别开枪
Don't shoot.
你的士兵呢 中校
Where are your troops, Commander?
我们中了埋伏
We were ambushed.
为什么你没死
How did you survive?
卢卡放了我
Lorca spared me.
他说想让你知道...
He said he wanted you to know...
知道什么
Know what?
他就在这里
That he was here.
你好啊 小帕
Hello, Pippa.
想我了吗
Did you miss me?
摧毁她
Light her up.
斯塔麦兹先生
Mr. Stamets?
力场密度为30% 25%
Containment field at 30%. 25%.
Five, four, three, two.
破了
It's down!
闪光弹 找掩体 快
Flash grenade! Cover, cover!
紧急传送
Emergency transport!
你没提醒我她还有这招 斯塔麦兹先生
You didn't warn me she could do that, Mr. Stamets.
拜托让我杀了他吧
Please tell me we can kill him now.
那就要看看他能否
Well, that depends if he can disable
关闭紧急传送系统了
an emergency transport system.
可以
I can.
没问题
I can do that.
很好
Good.
在王座室周边设立警戒
Set up a perimeter around the throne room.
我们要先发制人
Let's tighten the noose.
博翰呼叫发现号♥ 能收到吗
Burnham to Discovery. Do you copy?
请回话
Come in.
发现号♥ 能收到吗
Discovery, do you copy?
请回话
Come in.
请回话
Please come in.
这里是发现号♥
Discovery here.
我们收到你的呼叫了
We are receiving you.
真高兴能见到你 萨鲁
It's good to see you, Saru.
我也是 朋友
You as well, my friend.
看来你现在的处境非常危险啊
It appears your situation has become dire.
舰长和你在一块吗
Is the captain with you?
舰长和他们一样 都是人族
He's one of them. He's Terran.
他利用我们和发现号♥跃进到自己的宇宙
He used us and the Discovery to jump here, to his own universe.
从头到尾都是他的诡计
It was his plan all along.
不可能
That's impossible.
如果是这样 我们肯定能察觉到的
Surely, we would have sensed something.
我肯定能察觉到的
I would have.
所以我们才没有停靠在星际基地46号♥
That's why we didn't end up at Starbase 46.
卢卡改变了我上次跃进的坐标
Lorca altered the coordinates of my last jump.
如何改变
How?
所需要的数据他都有
He-he got the data he needed
关于我在克林贡飞船所有跃进的数据
from those jumps I did around the Klingon ship.
剩下只需控制导航系统
Then all that was left was to access navigation control.
他只需坐在椅子上就可以做到这点
And he can do that from his chair.
卢卡组织政♥变♥ 意图推♥翻♥皇帝
Lorca's staging a coup against the Emperor.
你们不能来宫殿舰
You have to abort coming to the Palace Ship.
逃得越远越好
Get as far away as you can.
我绝不会丢下你不管
I will not consider leaving you behind.
萨鲁 你们对他已经没有用处了
Saru, he has no need for our crew.
他会杀了你们所有人
He will kill all of you.
他甚至会把发现号♥带回我们的宇宙
He might take Discovery back to our universe
带去整个地球帝国的舰队
and bring the whole Terran fleet with him.
如果那会帝国还没有毁灭一切生物的话
Not if the Terrans have wiped out all life already.
他们在卡戎号♥上制♥造♥了一个超菌丝反应堆
They have created a super-mycelial reactor on the Charon,
正在毁灭整个网络
and it's destroying the network.
一旦网络毁灭 所有宇宙所有生命都会堙灭
When it goes, it takes all life with it, in all universes.
我们如何阻止它
How do we stop it?
斯塔麦兹上尉相信
Lieutenant Stamets believes a direct hit
我们光子鱼雷如果直接命中能量球
from our photon torpedoes on their energy orb
可以制♥造♥一个足够规模的爆♥炸♥
would create a detonation large enough
用来切断反应堆的连接
to sever the reactor's connection
整个网络可以从而自愈
and allow the network to heal itself.
我们正在模拟计算能量扩散
We're running simulations to account for energy dispersal.
但是
But?
能量球外有一个保护力场
There's a containment field protecting the orb.
我们的武器无法穿过它
Our weapons can't penetrate it.
我来解决力场
Leave the containment field to me.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表