第一季 第十一集
《星际迷航:发现号♥》 前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Discovery...
这不是我们的宇宙
This is not our universe.
我们身处平行宇宙中
We are in a parallel universe.
由人族帝国治理
One governed by the Terran Empire.
由一个拥有绝对权力的无面皇帝统治
They're ruled by a faceless emperor with absolute authority.
我们的宇宙中的大多数地方和舰船在这也有
Most places and ships we know from our universe exist here.
人也是如此
The same goes for people.
你是说我们可以遇见另一个自己
You mean, we could literally meet another version of ourselves?
斯塔麦兹上尉没有反应
Lieutenant Stamets is non-responsive.
他不可能再进入那个反应器了
There's no way he can get back into that reaction cube.
为了他自己的安全先关起来
Contained for his own safety,
他的肾上腺素一直不受控制地飙升
and his adrenals are spiking uncontrollably.
报上你的名字
沃克
无名小卒
正在靠近驾驶员座舱
Closing in on the cockpit.
又出现了
It happened again.
记忆片段 这次更严重
The flashes of memory. Worse this time.
看来是克林贡改变了你
It appears that the Klingons have transformed you.
变成了什么
Into what?
你不是你了
You're not you.
我们并非第一艘脱离原宇宙到达这里的飞船
We're not the first ship from our universe to find ourselves here.
我们找出挑战号♥来此的方法 再如法炮制
USS Defiant. We find out how it did, make it over.
或许就能回家
Could be our way home.
博翰舰长将重返神舟号♥
Captain Burnham will be returning to the Shenzhou,
而我就是她的投名状
with me as bounty.
无论你做什么
Whatever you do...
无论这个地方让你做什么
...whatever this place makes you do...
无论在你身上或者在我身上发生了什么
...whatever happens to you or me...
无论我们怎么改变
...however we change,
我来这里是为了保护你
I am here to protect you.
哈灵顿呼叫工程部
Harrington to engineering.
我仍在修理十二号♥甲板的电子故障
I'm still working on that electrical malfunction on Deck 12.
收到
Acknowledged.
十一号♥甲板六区也报告了相同故障
Deck 11, section six is reporting the same problem.
我想我把它们都修好了
I think I've got them both at operational.
明白 确保手动操控连接到
Understood. Make sure manual control is routed
你的紧急控制系统
to your emergency operational systems.
森林
Forest.
等一下
Hold on a minute.
森林
Forest.
森林
Forest.
森林
Forest.
森林黑暗无比
The forest is dark,
但我可以透过树丛看到他
but I can see him through the trees.
树丛
The trees.
树丛
The trees.
树丛
The trees.
帝国星舰神舟号♥
我不能在这里休息
I can't rest here.
无法休息
Not really.
我睁开双眼
My eyes open,
但仿佛是从我最可怕的噩梦中醒来
but it's like waking from the worst nightmare I could imagine.
光线都不一样了
Even the light is different.
宇宙仿佛失去了它的光辉
The cosmos has lost its brilliance.
而且无论我去哪 恐惧如影随形
And everywhere I turn, there's fear.
舰长
Captain.
我前来帮您做日常洗漱
I have come to perform your daily ablutions.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
奴隶没有名字
A-A slave has no name.
来这里两天了
It's been two days.
但他们已经深深地烙在了我的脑海里
But they're already inside my head.
每一刻都是挑战
Every moment is a test.
你能否掩埋你的心思
Can you bury your heart?
你能否掩盖你的礼仪
Can you hide your decency?
你能否继续假装自己是他们的一员
Can you continue to pretend to be one of them?
即便 一点一点地
Even as, little by little,
这会蚕食你的本性
it kills the person you really are.
你们因持有针对皇帝的歹毒念头而被判有罪
You are all guilty of malicious thoughts against your emperor.
根据人族帝国最高权力的命令
By order of the sovereign Terran Empire,
我在此宣布你们的死刑
I hereby sentence you to death.
传送
Energizing.
我继续学习他们的行为 尽可能地阅读
I've continued to study their ways, read all that I can.
越来越容易骗过他们了
It's getting easier to pass...
这也是我最担心的
...which is exactly what I feared the most.
你不会成为他们中的一员的
You can never be one of them.
在这里我们都是人类
We're all human here.
我们有着同样的动机 同样的需求
We all start out with the same drives, the same needs.
或许没有人 无论来自哪个世界
Maybe none of us, no matter what world we're from,
能真正明白心中藏有什么样的黑暗
really know what darkness is waiting inside.
谢谢你
Thank you.
陪着我
For this.
你让我想起世间的美好
You remind me of everything good...
让我想起我对自己的世界的期望
...of what I want my world to look like.
我在学院的第一年时 我害怕开阔宇宙
My first year at the Academy, I was terrified of open space.
我可以轻松驾驶任何东西
I could fly anything, no sweat.
但我穿上制♥服♥就恐惧不已
But I dreaded putting on that suit.
直到我想起还有安全绳
Until I remembered the tether.
候补军官头几次穿太空护甲出舱时
They're mandatory the first few times
是要强制佩戴安全绳的
a cadet goes out in an EV, and...
它们能把你连接回你所熟知的世界
they link you back to what you know.
你所爱的事物
What you love.
帮助你保持坚强 尽管你进入了
Help you stay strong even as you're headed out into that...
那可怕的深渊
terrifying abyss.
而你就是
And that's you.
你就是我的安全绳
You're my tether.
是你引领我回来
You bring me back.
你在我们困在这里之前就引领了我
You did it before we were stranded in this place,
你现在还在引领我
and you're still doing it now.
你可以走了
We're done here.
去看看我的战俘
Go check on my prisoner.
可以了 萨鲁
This looks good, Saru.
我决定叫你萨鲁
I'm gonna call you Saru.
以我尊敬的一个朋友命名
In honor of a respected friend.
好的 舰长
Yes, Captain.
收到帝国星舰发现号♥的信♥号♥♥
Incoming transmission from the ISS Discovery.
西尔维娅·提利舰长
Captain Tilly, Sylvia.
电脑 接收信♥号♥♥
Computer, accept transmission.
这是安全频道吗
Is this a secure channel?
低频段 零占用
Low band, zero traffic.
只有我 提利
I'm alone, Tilly.
萨鲁先生找你
I have Mr. Saru.
坚持住 朋友
Hang in there, friend.
你的状态没变吧
Is your status unchanged?
是的
Yes, sir.
我拿到了绝密文件
I've accessed the classified files,
但是数据太大了 在这破译不了
but the data's too massive to decipher from here.
人族的防火墙固若金汤
Terran firewall is impenetrable.
我无法在不被发现的情况下把情报传出去
And I'm unable to transmit intel off-ship without being detected.
专♥制♥政♥权♥生来可怕
An oppressive regime is by nature a fearful regime.
但是恐怕你必须要设计一套应对措施
But I'm afraid you must devise a workaround.
数据事关联邦星舰挑战号♥进入到这里
The data concerning the USS Defiant's entry into this realm
是我们逃脱计划的最佳希望 也是最后希望
is our last, best hope at forming our own plan of escape.
这么说来斯塔麦兹上尉的状况还没好转
So I take it Lieutenant Stamets' condition hasn't improved.
恐怕是的
I'm afraid not.
我会想办法的
I will find a way.
最后一个问题
One last question.
跟任务无关
Immaterial to the mission.
我们族在宇宙中为数不多
My kind are few in our universe.
我希望
I had hoped...
你在舰船上遇到凯尔比人了吗
Have you encountered any Kelpiens on board?
我没遇到 萨鲁
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表