第一季 第十二集
《星际迷航:发现号♥》 前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Discovery...
我们身处平行宇宙中
We are in a parallel universe.
我们并非第一艘脱离原宇宙到达这里的飞船
We're not the first ship from our universe to find ourselves here.
联邦星舰挑战号♥
U.S.S. Defiant.
若我们找出挑战号♥来此的方法 再如法炮制
If we find out how he did make it over,
或许就能回家
it could be our way home.
你在瞒我什么
What are you hiding from me?
我有人类的脸
I have the human's face,
但内心我仍是沃克
but inside I remain Voq,
无名小卒
son of none.
斯塔麦兹身处菌丝网络之中
Stamets is inside the network.
我们要把菌丝网络放入他体内
We need to put the network inside him.
保罗 我很希望你能找来这里
Hello, Paul. I so hoped you would find your way.
他承受不了这样的负担
He can't sustain this level of exertion.
如果我们现在把他和网络断开
If we disengage him from the network now,
我们会一并失去他
we will lose him altogether.
我被推测为死亡
I'm presumed dead,
而你是被通缉的逃犯 是你杀了我
and you're a fugitive wanted for my murder.
你组织政♥变♥ 意图推♥翻♥皇帝
You attempted a coup against the Emperor.
大家都认为你逃生了
It's believed you escaped.
迈克·博翰舰长
Captain Michael Burnham.
见到皇帝不跪下吗
Don't you bow before your Emperor?
确定航向前往帝国旗舰卡戎号♥
Course confirmed to Imperial Flagship I.S.S. Charon
坐标保密
at classified coordinates.
距离两千七百万公里
Distance 27 million kilometers.
引擎调至一级曲速
Engaging engines at warp factor one.
自动驾驶已启动
Autopilot activated.
我们出发前我收到萨鲁中校的消息
I received a transmission from Commander Saru before we departed.
他破解了我们从神舟号♥上窃取的
He managed to decrypt the Defiant data
关于挑战号♥的数据
that we smuggled off of the Shenzhou.
文件被篡改过
The file has been redacted,
但还是有些数据
but there is some data
解释了挑战号♥是如何穿梭到这个宇宙的
on how the Defiant crossed into this universe.
一种叫做"相隙空间"的现象
A phenomenon called "Interphasic space."
但这个空间在哪 精确的坐标
But where that space is, the exact coordinates,
要在记录中找
struck from the record.
好吧 我们只需找到原始报告
All right, well, we just have to hunt down the original report.
如果完整的档案还存在
If the complete archive's anywhere,
那它一定在帝国宫殿 也就是
it'll be in the Imperial Palace, which is...
幸运的是 那正是我们被召去的地方
fortunately, where we've been summoned.
有人会说这已经完成了一半
Some people would see that glass as half full.
我合成了一种定制的止痛剂
I synthesized a custom analgesic
来麻痹你的神经感官 如你要求
to numb your nerve receptors, as you requested.
可以缓解痛楚
It should help with the agonizers.
非常感谢
Much appreciated.
听我说
Listen to me.
你会找到我们想要的有关挑战号♥的数据的
You'll get the data we need on the Defiant,
而且你能带我们逃出来
and you'll get us out of there.
我知道你能
I know you will.
博翰
Burnham.
我需要你 你也需要自己
I need you. You need you.
你在害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
-乔久 -你是指乔久皇帝
- Georgiou. - You mean Emperor Georgiou.
逻辑告诉我
Logic tells me
她不是我背叛过的那个人
she's not the woman that I betrayed.
但这感觉像是种报应
But this feels like a reckoning.
你熟知的乔久已经死了
Your Georgiou is dead.
她是个幽灵
She's a ghost.
你没害怕过幽灵吗
Haven't you ever been afraid of a ghost?
曲速引擎已关闭
Warp drive disengaged.
检测到帝国宫殿安全线
Imperial Palace secure perimeter detected.
帝国星舰神舟号♥穿梭机身份已确认
I.S.S. Shenzhou shuttlecraft identity confirmed.
你可以接近卡戎号♥
You are cleared to approach the Charon.
你说过他的情况有所好转的
You said there had been improvement in his condition.
自从孢子疗法重新开始后
Since restarting spore therapy,
斯塔麦兹上尉的神经活动
Lieutenant Stamets' neural activity
各项指标都有所上升
has increased across all metrics.
葡萄糖和氧气消耗量大量上升
Glucose and oxygen consumption is up significantly.
贝塔波和低红外波已经爆表 而且
Beta and infra-low waves are off the curve. And...
这么说很主观 但他确实看上去好多了
I know it's subjective, but he really does look better.
看他的皮肤 多么水灵
I mean, just look at his skin-- it's so dewy.
我欣赏你的乐观
I admire your optimism,
但还是接受现实吧
but let us call this what it is:
-昏迷 -我们开展此次治疗
- a coma. - We began this course of treatment
是为了重新连接他的意识
to reconnect him with his consciousness.
他的脑中正有事在发生
Something is going on in that head of his.
我们只需任由它发展
We just need to let it happen.
如果还想让他带我们回家 那要加快进度
It will need to happen far more quickly if he's to help us get home.
挑战号♥里的数据没什么帮助
Not much good came from the Defiant data.
如果舰长和博翰不能找到
If the captain and Burnham cannot unearth the coordinates
挑战号♥实现穿越的坐标
that tell us where the Defiant crossed over,
我们的孢子引擎仍是我们回家的唯一方法
our spore drive remains our only way home.
而它却无法运作
And it remains inoperable
因为斯塔麦兹上尉处在那样的状态
while Lieutenant Stamets is in that state.
萨鲁中校 紧急医疗事件
Commander Saru, medical emergency.
去医疗舱报到
Report to sickbay immediately.
明白
Acknowledged.
继续
Forge ahead.
治好他
Fix him.
你还在吗 上尉
Are you in there, Lieutenant?
你还在吗
Are you in there?
这是什么
What is this?
我死了吗
Am I dead?
这是来世吗
Is this the afterlife?
你别是那种自恋的宗教人士带我接受审判
A-Are you some sort of narcissistic Virgil leading me to judgment?
是的 保罗
Yes, Paul.
你对一切的看法都是错的
You've been wrong about everything.
上帝确实存在 而她现在对你非常生气
There is a God, and she's very, very mad at you right now.
我完全骗到你了
I totally had you for a second there--
别不承认
you can't deny it.
你该好好看看你的脸
You should've seen your face.
我是说 我们的脸
I mean... our face.
真经典
That was classic.
所以上帝是不存在的吗
So... there is no God?
你还活着 所以
Well, you're still alive, so...
严格地说 谁又能知道呢
technically, who knows?
但如果我没死
But if I'm not dead,
那你是谁
who are you?
是你
You.
在我的宇宙中
In my universe.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
这是我的飞船
This is my ship.
不 你还在菌丝体网络中
No. You're still in the mycelial network.
但它知道你熟悉些什么
But it knows what's familiar to you,
它想让你感觉自己在家
and it's trying to make you feel at home.
你沉睡着的肉身还在真正的发现号♥上
Your comatose physical self is still on board the real Discovery,
但你的神经能量绕了点路
but your neural energy has taken a little detour.
有意思 你是怎么被困在这的
Interesting. How did you get stuck here?
和你一样 我也是太空真菌学家
Like you, I'm an astromycologist.
我在皇帝的宫殿舰上的实验室里做实验
I was conducting experiments in my lab on the Emperor's palace ship,
发生了事故 我的意识也被困在这里了
there was an accident, and my mind ended up here, too.
看样子我们的命运也是平行的
It seems we share parallel fates.
据我所知 我的身体
From what I can tell, my physical form
在我的船上也陷入了昏迷
is also in a catatonic state on my vessel.
我差点绝望了
I was losing hope
直到你第一次登上菌丝高速网络
until you navigated the mycelial highway for the first time.
我跟踪了你的来去
I tracked your comings and goings.
我试着联♥系♥你
I've been trying to make contact,
但只成功传送了一些瞬间
but I haven't been able to transmit more than glimpses,
一些我的宇宙的图像
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表