after the cloak is down,
我们有一个传送的小契机
but before their shields go up.
登上克林贡飞船的小队
The team on board the Klingon ship
将安置两个传感器
will install two sensors.
每次隐形时 我们都会测取读数
Every time it cloaks, we gather readings.
不过有个问题 长官
There is a problem, though, sir.
收集到足量数据需要一些时间
It will take time to gather sufficient data.
要多长时间
How much time?
几天
Days.
我们没那么长时间了
Well, we don't have days.
但我们有孢子引擎
But we do have a spore drive.
先生们
Gentlemen.
星际舰队高层在等着看
Starfleet brass is awaiting a full report
上尉身体状况的详尽报告
of the lieutenant's condition.
您想知道飞船导航员问题的原因吗
Uh, you wanted evidence of an issue with your navigator?
我们得到的不止这个
You've gotten more than you've asked for.
斯塔麦兹先生的扫描显示
Lieutenant Stamets' scans show a restructuring of the tracts
他大脑内颞叶白质部分的神经束发生了重组
within the white matter of his medial temporal lobe.
你有感到这种状况
Have you experienced any side effects
产生的副作用吗
as a consequence of that?
没有 舰长
No, Captain.
好
Okay.
我还没准备好拿他脑子做赌注
Well, I'm not ready to play roulette with his brain.
明白了 医生 马上发送报告给我
Duly noted, Doctor. Send the report directly to me.
-舰长... -发给我 医生
- Captain... - To me, Doctor,
我会仔细阅读的
and I shall read it.
上尉 跟我来
Lieutenant, follow me.
你想让我完成133次跃进
You want me to make 133 jumps?
微跃进
Micro-jumps.
快速的连续多次跃进
Each one performed in rapid succession.
我们要对克林贡隐形飞船的位置
We'll provide a three-dimensional snapshot
进行三维快照
of the cloaked Klingon ship's position.
每一条必要航线
The readings will be received
测取的读数将在四分钟内传回
from every necessary vector in under four minutes.
我们就能得到编写算法的数据
That will give us the data to calculate the algorithm,
但如此复杂的运算也需要花大量时间
but it'll take time to compute something that complex.
我相信萨鲁先生
I have faith in Mr. Saru.
舰长 一定还有别的办法 你也听见了
Captain, there has to be another way. You heard...
我也希望有
I wish there were.
我希望...
I wish...
我不用要求你做此牺牲
I didn't have to ask you to make this sacrifice,
但克林贡人不可能收手
but the Klingons won't stop until they've destroyed
直到消灭掉沿途的一切
everything in their path, everyone.
并且我们无法阻止他们...
And we can't stop them...
要是没有孢子引擎...
without the spore drive...
要是没有你
without you.
但你在要求我们
But you're asking us to use the drive
以从未想过的方式使用孢子引擎
in ways we've never conceived of.
孢子运载系统的配置不足以
The spore delivery system isn't configured
处理其需要的大数据量
to handle the amount of volume that would be required.
这就让你退缩了吗
And that's gonna stop you?
我不信
I don't think so.
我知道你在追求什么 上尉
I know what drives you, Lieutenant.
你不止是一位科学家
You're not just a scientist,
你是一名探险者
you're an explorer.
你本可以呆在地球上的实验室里
You could have stayed in a lab on Earth,
但却选择了前往从未探索过的太空
but you chose to go where no one has gone before.
我给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
你从我进行跃进开始
You've been accumulating this data
就一直在积累这些数据吗
from my jumps the whole time?
这些分散的
And these scattered pockets
负物质区域 这...
of negative mass, it's...
它们能描绘出和菌丝体网络相关的
They could indicate alternative parallel universes
可替代的平行宇宙
connected to the mycelial network.
更多次跃进后 我们或许能找到抵达它们的
And with more jumps, we could find a pattern,
一种模式 甚至是坐标
perhaps even the coordinates to reach them.
你证明了这一发明能带我们到
You showed me this invention could take us to places
过去从未梦想能到达的地方
that we never dreamed we could reach.
这远远超出了我们对于时间和空间的概念
This is far beyond our preconceptions of time and space.
舰长 我才知道你如此在意
Captain, I didn't know you cared.
我们必须赢下战争...
We have to win this war...
赢了之后...
but then...
我们继续旅行
Then the journey continues.
如果我们能拯救帕沃
If we can save Pahvo,
打败克林贡 完成全部
defeat the Klingons and do all this,
133次跃进也没问题
133 jumps it is.
泰勒上尉
Lieutenant Tyler,
准备登陆小队登陆克林贡飞船
prep a boarding party for the Klingon ship.
两个人 快去快回
Two people, in and out.
我建议让博翰专家陪我同去 长官
I recommend Specialist Burnham accompany me, sir.
没得商量 太危险了
Out of the question. It's too dangerous.
我们传感器的效率取决于放置的位置
The effectiveness of our sensors depends on their placement
距离克林贡飞船头部和尾部越近效率越高
at the points closest to the Klingon vessel's stern and bow.
但他们舰桥的大小几乎是
But their bridge is roughly four times the size
联邦星舰的四倍
of any Federation ship.
我亲眼见过
I've been there.
只有一处能让探测器发挥作用
Only one location will work.
泰勒上尉不知道如何去到那里 我知道
Lieutenant Tyler doesn't know how to access it; I do.
那你就告诉别人那个位置
Then you'll tell someone else where it is.
你不能去
You're not going.
长官 您让我在这艘飞船上任职
Sir, you offered me a place on this ship...
现在我命令你留下
And now I'm ordering you to stay.
你不明白吗
Is that understood?
您是舰长
You are the captain,
但您并没有调动全部资源
but you are not using the full resources
来确保任务的成功
to ensure the success of your mission.
您的思考毫无逻辑
There is no logic to your thinking.
除非是因为我
Unless this is about me.
您给了我服役的时间
I'm here on borrowed time.
您让我留下 是为了帮您赢得这场战争
When you asked me to stay, it was to help you win this war.
考虑到我在那艘克林贡飞船上度过的时间
Given the time I spent on that Klingon vessel,
我是最有资格去放置传感器的船员
I'm the most qualified crew member to place those sensors.
否则
Otherwise...
我就没理由留在舰上
I have no purpose here.
好吧 按照命令执行任务
Fine. Execute the mission as ordered
安全回来
and get back here safely.
谢谢 舰长
Thank you, Captain.
我够了解你 所以不会阻止你这么做
I know better than to ask you not to do this.
但我求你允许我采取防护措施
But I will ask you to allow me to take precautions.
他终于告诉你副作用的事了 真是太好了
I'm so glad he finally told you about the side effects.
什么副作用
Side effects?
我的天 我的天 对不起
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I'm sorry.
我还以为...
I just assumed...
不 没关系 提利
No. It's okay, Tilly.
我相信上尉会瞒着我 定然是有
I'm sure the lieutenant has a good explanation
充分的理由
for keeping that a secret.
-休 -没有时间了
- Hugh. - There's no time.
戴上这袖套 这样你在舱内时我也能治疗你
This cuff will let me treat you while you're in the chamber.
我们将要面对的
We are about to face
是有史以来遇到的最困难的挑战
the most difficult challenge we have ever attempted.
今天 我们凝视着死亡飞船的船首
Today, we stare down the bow of the Ship of the Dead,
正是这一艘飞船
the very same ship
在双星之战中夺去了我们数千人的生命
that took thousands of our own at the Battle of the Binary Stars.
我接手掌管这艘飞船时
When I took command of this vessel,
你们还是一群温文尔雅的科学家
you were a crew of polite scientists.
如今
Now,
我眼中的你们
I look at you.
全是勇猛无畏的战士
You are fierce warriors all.
再没有哪艘联邦星舰
No other Federation vessel
能有机会有此成就
would have a chance of pulling this off.
只有我们
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表