of protein, carbohydrates and fat.
电脑 加三个蛋白的墨西哥卷
Computer, three-egg-white breakfast burrito
配上黑豆
with black beans.
-电脑... -要两份
- Computer... - Make it two.
电脑 加莎莎酱
Computer, add salsa.
电脑 加烤蕃茄莎莎酱
Computer, add roasted tomato salsa.
熟番茄富含番茄红素
Cooked tomatoes are a great source of lycopene.
记住了
Remember that.
天呐 你太可怕了
Oh, my God, you are so scary.
两个美味又营养的墨西哥卷
Two appetizing and nutrient-filled burritos.
新来的 三点钟方向
New guy, three o'clock.
阿什·泰勒上尉
Lieutenant Ash Tyler.
传闻说他和舰长
Scuttlebutt is he took out six Klingon warriors
逃离猛禽号♥时 他手撕了
in hand-to-hand combat when he and the captain
六个克林贡战士
escaped that Bird-of-Prey.
六个
Six?
我和克林贡人打斗过 我可不信
I've fought Klingons. I doubt it.
所以现在舰长想让他加入星舰
Now the captain practically wants to adopt him as a result.
无法想象卢卡舰长对谁会有这种想法
I can't imagine Captain Lorca feeling that way about anyone.
为什么 他不就让你加入了
Why? He practically adopted you.
我坚信是真的
I believe every word of it.
我感觉他因此更帅气了
I kind of feel like it makes him hotter.
莫丽娜少尉 请前往工程部报到
Ensign Molina, please report to Engineering.
传闻说你手撕了
Scuttlebutt is you took out
六个克林贡战士
six Klingon warriors in hand-to-hand combat.
耳听为虚
You can't believe everything you hear.
请坐
Please sit down.
我是候补军官西尔维娅·提利
I'm cadet Sylvia Tilly.
这是我的导师 迈克
this is my mentor, Michael.
威尔逊中校
Commander Wilson,
请到传送室报到
please report to the transporter room.
你是迈克·博翰吗
You're Michael Burnham?
正是
The same.
耳听并不为虚
You probably can believe everything you hear.
我喜欢在现实中看人
I tend to assess people in the here and now.
你是一艘联邦星舰的得力船员
You're a functioning crew member of a Federation starship.
此时 此刻
Right here, right now.
傻孩子们
Crazy kids.
迈克
Michael.
迈克 怎么了
Michael, what's wrong?
我得走了
I should go.
你还好吗
You okay?
是
Yes.
不好
No.
沙瑞克
Sarek...
我心连彼心
My mind to your mind.
我思即彼思
My thoughts to your thoughts.
我们不能让他们这样对她
We can't let them do this to her.
她一生都在为此努力
She has worked her whole life for this.
她很优秀 你得做点什么
She's excelled. You have to do something.
这不公平
This is not fair.
你的请求里无逻辑可言 妻子
There's no logic in your request, wife.
公平是可量化的
Fairness is quantifiable.
瓦肯星远征队
The Vulcan Expeditionary Group
评估到她能力不足
has rated her abilities as insufficient
并作出了决定
and rendered their decision.
这是个错误的决定
Their decision is wrong.
她以班级顶尖的成绩毕业
She graduated at the top of her class.
她的测试成绩无人能及
Her test scores are better than any Vulcan.
还有一些别的指标
There are other metrics.
精神控制能力
Spiritual discipline,
武术 逻辑
martial arts, logic.
拜托 我想回家
Please, I want to go home.
人类才会有羞辱心
Humiliation is a human emotion.
对不起 沙瑞克
I'm sorry, Sarek.
你错信了我
You were wrong to believe in me.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我无力在此竞争
I can't compete here.
我的能力达不到要求
I do not have the required abilities,
我不够优秀
I am not good enough.
胡说
Nonsense.
沙瑞克 让她看看真♥相♥
Sarek, make her see the truth.
她在瓦肯星服役将前途黯淡
She cannot thrive in the Vulcan service.
或许我能在要求相对宽松的
Perhaps I can find a place for her in Starfleet,
星际舰队中为她安排一个职位
where requirements are less extreme.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
这是我的心里
This is my mind.
你带我来的
You brought me here.
马上离开
Leave now!
沙瑞克
Sarek!
在爆♥炸♥之后
Ever since the bombing,
部分的我
part of me,
我的灵魂 跟你连在了一起
my katra, has been with you.
我思即彼思
My thoughts to your thoughts.
沙瑞克
Sarek!
没事了 博翰
It's okay, Burnham.
这里是医疗舱
You're in sickbay.
她怎么了
What's the matter with her?
我不知道
I have no idea.
扫描显示无任何异常
Nothing shows up on any of her scans.
那不是我 是沙瑞克 他有麻烦了
It's not me. It's Sarek. He's in trouble.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我和他共享一部分灵魂
I share part of his katra.
他的永生之力
His eternal life force.
类似于瓦肯人的灵魂
It's like a Vulcan soul.
我有所听闻 只是...
I've heard stories, I just...
我以为那只是个古老的神话
assumed it was an ancient myth.
你怎么可能和沙瑞克
How can you share
共享一个灵魂呢
a soul with Sarek?
你又不是瓦肯人
You're not Vulcan.
我是瓦肯人养大的
I was raised as one.
在我生身父母在瓦肯边境被杀之后
After my parents were killed at a Vulcan outpost.
沙瑞克和他的人类妻子阿曼达领养了你
Sarek and his human wife Amanda took you in.
你的事我们有完备的记录
Your story's well-documented.
他认为我可以作为人类的希望
He believed I could serve as humanity's potential.
他怎么能将这一重担压到一个孩子的身上
How could he put that kind of pressure on a child?
并不是每个人都同意他的主张
Well, not everyone agreed with him;
有一群极端逻辑主义者
a group of logic extremists.
他们不希望人类介入他们的文化
They didn't want humans in their culture.
他们想杀了我 好阻止他
They tried to stop him by killing me.
他们炸了我所在的那个学习中心
They bombed the Learning Center where I was educated.
瓦肯人想杀了你
Vulcans tried to murder you?
是叛离瓦肯人 只是一小群人
Renegade Vulcans, a small faction.
他们不只是想杀了我 医生 他们成功了
And they didn't try, Doctor, they succeeded.
我经历了三分钟死亡
I was dead for three minutes.
灵魂有治愈的力量
The katra has healing powers.
沙瑞克用这力量救了我
Sarek used it to save me.
像是一种灵魂嫁接
A kind of soul graft.
这方法不被赞成 也极少见
It's a procedure that's frowned upon, and rare.
所以你就跟他有灵魂联♥系♥了
So you're linked with him?
他一受伤 你就能感到痛苦
He gets wounded, you feel pain?
你之前有发生过这种现象吗
This has happened to you before?
有一次
Once.
在战争的开始
The start of the war.
他感受到了我的忧虑
He sensed my distress.
找上了我
And came to me.
但这次不一样
But this is different.
我能感觉到他渐渐远去
I can feel him slipping away.
我觉得这不是他有意识的联♥系♥
I don't think this is a conscious effort on his part.
沙瑞克现在精神错乱
Sarek is delirious.
他可能快死了
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表