剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
等等
Wait!
这对我们的部落没有任何帮助
This will not help our tribes.
你对此一无所知
You know nothing about it.
我要一劳永逸地了结这些人类
I will put an end to these humans,
如果你干涉我 我也会了结了你
and to you if you interfere.
蒂娅想要统治我们
Tia wants to rule us.
她的部落很暴♥力♥
The tribe is violent.
你们必须回到水里
You must go back to the water,
保卫我们的领地
defend our territory.
这些东西 没人了解它们
These things, nobody knows anything about them.
我了解 我见过他们的细胞能为妈妈做什么
I do. I've seen what their cells can do for Ma.
你母亲不是小白鼠
Your mother's not a guinea pig.
我要是能证明它是安全的呢
What if I could prove that we're safe?
你的孩子...她还活着
Your baby, she's alive.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们把她的一个胚胎植入到了一个混血女人鱼身上
We implanted one of her embryos in a female hybrid.
-她在哪里 -我很抱歉
- Where is she? - I'm so sorry.
我们不该那么做的
We shouldn't have done it.
集中注意力
Focus.
让错误绊住自己 你就永远不能克服它
You let every mistake in life throw you, you'll never get over it.
芮安 你应该知道
Ryn, you should know,
我又看到大兵了 我去了海里
I saw Sarge again. I went to the water.
他和我说 战争即将到来
He told me, war is coming.
芮安
Ryn?
该死
Oh, shit.
他已经死了
He's gone.
你知不知道这事有多严重
Do you, like, have any idea how messed up this is?
不
No.
你不知道
No, you don't.
你必须要控制住自己别再乱来了
You have got to get your shit under control.
我保护宝宝
I protect the baby.
我们得马上离开这里 以免其他人发现
We have to get out of here now, before the others find out.
其他人
The others?
他的追随者想要一个纯种宝宝
His followers wanted a pure-blood baby.
为什么
Why?
为了膜拜
To worship it.
还真是一点也不奇怪
Okay, that's not weird at all.
我们要带梅瑞迪思去个安全的地方
We need to take Meredith somewhere safe.
一个他们不会找来的地方
Somewhere they won't come looking for her.
我们可以先带她去我那
We can take her to my place for now.
那他怎么办
What about him?
应该把他带去牧场
He should be brought to the ranch.
我们有仪式 处理同类死亡的方式
We have rituals, ways of dealing with our own dead
这样就不会引起外界的关注
so we don't have to bring in the outside world.
梅瑞迪思得离开
Meredith needs to go.
我们可以带梅瑞迪思走 你带尸体去牧场
Okay, we can take Meredith. You take the body to the ranch.
我必须和梅瑞迪思一起 她太脆弱了
I have to stay with Meredith. Her condition is too fragile.
我来搞定他
I'll deal with him.
他们绝对不会让你进牧场的
They'll never let you on the ranch.
你是个陌生人
You're a stranger.
我会想到办法的 先带她离开这里
I'll figure it out. Just get her out of here.
诡媚海妖
第三季 第四集
这边走
This way.
我应该回你电♥话♥的
I should have called you back.
没事 听着
It's okay. Listen...
发生了一件很严重的事
something major's happened.
还记得那个叫梅瑞迪思的女生吗
Remember a girl named Meredith?
她也是牧场那里的人
She was one of the people at the ranch.
怎么提到她了 她怎么了
Why? What about her?
她怀了芮安的宝宝
She's pregnant with Ryn's baby.
什么
What?
我知道
I know.
芮安的胚胎 我们以为不见了的那个
Listen, Ryn's embryo, the one we thought was lost?
丽娜把胚胎植入代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥体内了
Leena implanted it in a surrogate.
就是梅瑞迪思
Her name is Meredith.
芮安知道这件事吗 她在哪
Does Ryn know about this? Where is she?
知道 她和我一起
Yes. She's with me.
那梅瑞迪思呢
And Meredith?
-我们都在我家里 -好
- We're all here at my place. - All right.
-我马上过去 -好
- I'll be right over. - Okay.
照你说的 我打车来的
Hey, I took a taxi like you said.
叫司机在路边让我下车
Had him drop me off down the road.
谢谢你赶过来
Yeah. Thanks for coming.
他人呢
Where is he?
我把他拖到这里了
Dragged him in here.
这家伙重死了
Guy weighs a ton.
她为什么杀了他
Why did she do it?
他们做事有理由吗
Why do they do anything?
她为什么放火烧我的船
Why did she set my boat on fire?
她是人鱼
She's a mermaid.
-不好笑 -我也没笑啊
- Not funny. - Am I laughing?
我不知道 也许小卡以为
I don't know, maybe Cami thought
他对芮安的宝宝有危险
that he was putting Ryn's baby in danger.
这个宝宝对他们来说意味着一切
Yeah, this baby means everything to them.
是他们的未来 但是...
It's their future, but...
这样做还是不对
That still doesn't make this right.
是的
Yeah.
等你准备好就开始
Ready when you are.
好
Okay.
他...
Well, he's...
他个子高大
You know, he's big dude,
要不我来拖着他
so maybe I can drag him
你去开门吧
and you can get the door?
我可以的
I got this.
好
Okay.
我去
Damn.
你去开门吧
You get the door.
简直是一团乱
What a mess.
这已经不稀奇了
Yeah, what else is new?
我告诉你什么叫稀奇
I'll tell you what else is new.
你在收拾善后 而不是在捅娄子
You're cleaning up the mess instead of making it.
看来我也不是一无是处
Guess I'm not so useless after all, huh?
对 警官 我想不是
No, officer. I guess not.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
她在保护梅瑞迪思和孩子
She is guarding Meredith and the baby.
明白
I see.
只是有点吓人 毕竟...
It's just a little scary after--
她是来帮忙的
She's here to help.
千辛万苦才有的第一个孩子
First baby in many tides.
我以前经常假装我是纯种人鱼
I used to pretend that I was a full-blood.
我从来没见过人鱼
I'd never seen one,
但我一直知道他们肯定很强大
but I always knew that they would be strong
很美
and beautiful
就像你们两个一样
like the two of you.
你和我们水中的一样强大
You are as strong as any in the water.
为你做这件事是我的荣幸
This is an honor to do this for you.
能替你怀着孩子
To have your baby.
我给你补点水
Let's get you hydrated.
可能会有点痛
This is going to pinch a little.
你在做正确的事 赞德
You know you're doing the right thing, Xander.
藏匿受害者尸体吗
Hiding a murder victim?
加入军队
Joining the force.
戴尔需要了解这里情况的人
Dale needs someone who knows what's going on around here.
一个知道我们的小秘密
Someone who's in on our little secret,
能帮他保护这种生物
who can help him protect these creatures
以及它们栖息地的人
and their place in the world.
好吧 人类也需要保护
Yeah, well, people need protection too.
想想我们的"货物"
Consider our cargo back there.
他做了一个错误的决定
Well, he made a bad decision.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表