剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
OK, so like a surprise attack kind of thing?
所以就像奇袭之类的吗
Hell, yeah. Let's do it.
好得很 出发吧
His last call-in was eight hours ago.
他最后一通电♥话♥是在八个小时前
Maybe somebody found him, picked him up.
也许有人找到并带走了他
Hey, look at that.
瞧那个
Yeah, yeah, I see it.
是 我看到了
Hey, you OK?
你还好吗
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
She's alive!
她还活着
Hey, buddy.
小朋友
Your mom's gonna be ok, all right?
你妈会没事的 好吗
We've got a treatment for her.
我们有办法治好她
We're going to take her there right now.
我们现在就带她过去
You want to--
你想
You want to go for a ride in the police car?
你想坐警车兜兜风吗
Yeah? All right.
要吗 好
What about the man?
那个男人怎么办
- What man? - The policeman.
-什么男人 -那个警♥察♥
He's sick, too.
他也病了
- Where is he? - He went in there.
-他在哪 -他去那了
Take him to Pownall Seafood.
带他去波纳尔海鲜仓库
Keep your radio on.
保持对讲机畅通
Come on.
来吧
It's OK.
没事了
Yeah, right here. Look at this.
对 就这里 看这个
I was wrong.
我错了
About a lot of things.
看错了很多事
We're all in this together, Ted.
我们是一根绳子上的蚂蚱 泰德
Yeah.
对
Um-- Keep it playing.
继续放
He might get disoriented when he wakes up.
他醒之后可能会有些慌乱
Ok.
好
Don't worry, your mom's gonna be safe now.
别担心 你妈现在安全了
We found her on the county road,
我们在县公路上发现了她
not far from Libbey Beach.
离利比海滩不远
You and Xander?
你和赞德吗
Yeah.
对
The boy said he saw somebody
那男孩说他看见一个人
wandering into the forest.
走进了森林
A police officer.
一名警♥察♥
Xander's out there looking for him.
赞德进林子里找他了
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Here you go. Take it slow.
给你 慢点喝
Son!
儿子
You made it.
你没事了
We're gonna be OK.
我们会没事
Coffee?
要喝咖啡吗
Thanks.
多谢
Thank you, Ted.
谢谢 泰德
You've helped a lot of people.
你帮了很多人
Can't seem to help him, though.
不过好像帮不了他
Everything's changed, Helen.
什么都变了 海伦
He's not the boy Elaine and I raised.
他不再是那个我和伊莱恩养大的孩子
He's something else.
他成了别的东西
He's still your son, Ted.
他还是你儿子 泰德
*Down, down, down we go*
*一路下潜 无底深渊*
*We must stand here*
*我们要坚守阵地*
*Face our rivals*
*直面劲敌*
*Nowhere left to run*
*无处可避*
*This is a fight for survival*
*这是生存之战*
*So let's get it done*
*全力以赴吧*
*Down, down, down we go*
*一路下潜 无底深渊*
I just had breakfast with him the other day.
我那天才跟他吃了早饭
He's the most decent, moral man you'd ever want to meet.
他是最正派最道德的人 人们都愿意认识他
Sounds like an amazing guy.
听起来很了不起
Yeah.
对
Xander!
赞德
- Where is he? - Maddie.
-他在哪 -麦蒂
Maddie, no, no. No, no.
麦蒂 别 别 别
Let me go!
让我过去
那个人类呢
Ben? You in there?
本 你在里面吗
Ben?
本
Almost two weeks
太平洋西北
since the sonic terror attacks hit the Pacific Northwest
和部分亚洲地区遭遇声纳恐袭
and parts of Asia,
已过去快两周了
and still more questions than answers.
但还是有很多未解之谜
The identity of the woman who released a recorded manifesto
在危机期间发布录制宣言的
during the crisis remains a mystery,
女人的身份还是个迷
though Homeland Security officials insist
不过国土安♥全♥局♥官员强调
she is no longer considered a person of interest.
不再认为她是嫌疑人
I don't say this lightly.
这话我本不想这么说
But I'm glad she's dead.
但我很高兴她死了
It's not gonna bring back Dale.
她的死不能让戴尔死而复生
Or Ben.
本也活不过来了
Ben is not gone.
本没有死
Ryn...
芮安
I will find him.
我会找到他的
Wherever he is.
无论他在何处
Hm. Sorry.
抱歉
I shouldn't talk like this in front of the little one.
我不该在小家伙面前这么说话的
Auntie Helen's got to go wash her face.
海伦阿姨要去洗下脸
Tia was bad?
蒂娅是坏人
She wanted to make the world a better place,
她想让世界变得更好
to protect the oceans for our kind.
为我们的族类保护大海
But she did it in the wrong way.
但她用错了方法
She had many things taken from her.
她被剥夺了很多东西
Her song, her tribe...
她的歌♥ 她的部落
her child.
她的孩子
This filled her with hate.
这让她内心充满仇恨
She had lost all hope in humans.
她失去了对人类的全部希望
We can make the world better.
我们可以让世界变得更好
But we will do it with love.
但我们要用爱来做到
戴尔·毕晓普
Creator. Thank you for this food.
上帝 感谢你赐予这份食物
And may you give my daughter the strength to admit
愿你能给我女儿力量 让她承认
why she really invited her dad over for breakfast.
她邀请她爸爸来吃早餐的真正原因
I missed you.
我很想你
Alexander Foster McClure.
亚历山大·福斯特·麦克卢尔
Are you flying directly to the Philippines?
你要直飞去菲律宾吗
Tokyo first, then Manila.
先去东京 然后马尼拉
A research boat picks us up there
会有一艘调查船在那接我们
and takes us to the gyre cleanup in the South Pacific.
然后送我们去南太平洋的环流清理点
See our technology work for the first time.
见证我们的技术的首次应用
Your machine will clean the waters?
你的机器能清理海洋吗
It better.
最好能
We have other regions going online in the next few months.
接下来几个月 还会在其他一些地区上线
The ocean could once again support new life.
海洋可以再次供养新生命
Allow us to have more babies.
让我们生下更多宝宝
This-- This trip is temporary, OK?
这次旅程是暂时的 好吗
And if you need me to stay--
如果你需要我留下
Maddie, you must go.
麦蒂 你必须去
The only way I know to get through this right now
我知道能挺过这事的唯一方法
is just to get some distance.
就是远离这里
Ben was protecting who he loved.
本当时是在保护他所爱的东西
That's all he ever wanted.
那是他毕生的愿望
You know that, right?
你知道的吧
Ryn...
芮安
you can't keep waiting for him.
你不能一直等他
You have to let him go.
你必须放下他
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表