剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
He was gonna kill us on the road.
我知道要是他向全世界公布这个秘密
I know what would have happened
会造成什么后果
if he shared the secret with the world.
一条命
One life.
可以拯救整个种族
To save an entire species.
你任由他死去
You let him die.
我也在那 我本可以帮忙的
I was there, too. I could have helped.
那不一样 芮安
That's different, Ryn.
他所做的事
What he did,
他将要做的事都是错的
what he was going to do was wrong.
你所做的事才是错的
What you did was wrong.
什么 你不明白吗
What? D-Don't you see that?
你任由他死去
You let him die.
我...
I...
-麦蒂... -不 让我走 芮安
- Maddie... - No, I need to, Ryn.
这个决定没有错
It was the right decision.
我们做的事情是对的
We did the right thing.
你好 警长
Hey, Sheriff.
你起得挺早
You're up early.
是啊 其实现在对我来说还是昨天晚上
Yeah, it's technically still last night for me.
你... 你有时间吗
You, um... You got a sec?
有
Yeah.
有什么我可以为你效劳的吗
What can I do for you?
你知道那个叫妮可的 为军队工作的女孩吧
You know that girl Nicole, right, works for the military?
因为她你才能出狱
She's the reason you walked out of jail.
是 听着 我很久
Yeah. Um, look, I haven't--
我很久没有收到她的消息了
I haven't heard from her in, like, a while.
她就像是失踪了一样
It's like she's gone missing.
我去了她的旅馆房♥间 那里已经空了
I, um, I went by her motel room, it was empty.
保洁说她跟一个军人离开了 还起了争执
Housekeeping said that she left with a military guy, arguing.
她也没回我任何短♥信♥
She won't answer any of my texts.
然后本去她工作的地方看了一下
And then Ben, he stop by at the facility where she works
说她的位置已经清空了
and he says that her desk is just cleared out.
就像她从来没去过那里一样
It's like she was never even there.
我可以四处问问 看看我能做什么
I can ask around, see what I can do.
但这听起来像是军队想让她消失
But it sounds like the military wanted her gone.
如果是这种情况
If that's the case,
就会很难找到任何线索
it's gonna be very difficult to find anything.
太糟糕了
So messed up.
是啊
Yeah.
我要是能做的更多就好了
I just wish there was more I could do.
不论哪件事都是
About all of it.
海伦告诉你她想要什么了吗
Did Helen tell you what she wanted?
没有 只是谈谈 麦蒂也去
No. Just to talk. With Maddie, too.
你想来吗
You want to come?
我去不了 我要见我父母
I can't. I need to see my parents.
他们想谈谈我妈妈干细胞治疗的事情
They want to discuss my mom's treatment with the stem cells.
-我的细胞 -是的
- My cells. - Yeah.
她需要更多
She needs more?
我想这就是他们要说的
Think that's what they want to talk about.
但我们不会再这样做了
But we're done with that.
我不会让你再经历那些
I'm not putting you through that again.
本 一会儿你要不要见见麦蒂
Ben, maybe you will see Maddie later.
我觉得我们最好还是给彼此一点空间
I think it's best if we give each other some space.
我送你过去
I'll-I'll give you a ride.
我走路过去 今晚晚餐见
I will walk. I see you for dinner tonight.
他动了项链
He moved the necklace.
实实在在地移♥动♥了它
Physically moved it.
我敢说 他当时就在那儿
I'm telling you, he was there.
在回声室时 我们听到了一些声音
Down in the echo chamber, we heard those voices.
你说那是你的祖先
You said they were your ancestors.
对
Yes.
所以也许某种形式的灵魂是存在的
So maybe some form of spirits do exist?
我们死后会去另一个地方
When we die, we go to a different place.
灵魂领域
A spirit realm.
他们可以来往生者世界
And they can visit the living?
他们无处不在
They are everywhere.
海洋里满是灵魂
The ocean is full of spirits.
你觉得大兵想干什么
What do you think Sarge wanted?
他想告诉你一些事情
He has something to tell you.
也许他想你了
Maybe it's that he misses you.
我也想他
I miss him, too.
我很抱歉
Oh. I'm so sorry.
美国海军
研究所
本 请进
Oh, uh, Ben, uh, come in.
凯尔指挥官 你肯定见过了
Obviously you know Commander Kyle.
你好 本
Hello, Ben.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
指挥官在和我们说你母亲的情况
Commander's been filling us in on your mom's progress.
我想让你也听听
I wanted you to be a part of this.
我知道你母亲的医疗护理
And I know that your mother's medical care
对你来说很重要
means a great deal to you.
他们提议我们继续进行治疗
They're suggesting we continue the treatments,
加大剂量
at an increased dosage.
基于目前的成果
Given the results we're seeing,
我们对这个决定非常有信心
it's a decision that we're comfortable with.
你们有充足的干细胞了吗
You have enough stem cells?
我们用完了第一批
Well, we've depleted the initial batch.
但我们成功弄到了新的来源
But we've managed to secure a new source.
太棒了
It's amazing.
如果你的疗程继续 我相信确你会继续的
Well, if your progress continues, and I expect it will,
那将是医疗科技的重大突破
it would be a groundbreaking advance for medical science.
我当然很希望自己能继续治疗
Obviously, I want this for myself,
但一想着能帮助到其他人
but the thought of helping others...
对的
Yeah.
有需要尽管找我们
Well, let us know when you need us.
很感谢你们的合作
Well, I certainly appreciate your cooperation.
我知道你担心我会期望过高
I know you're worried about me getting my hopes up.
但我们总是说 一步一个脚印
But we've always said, one day at a time.
而今天是个好日子 积极点
And today is a good day. Positivity.
我决定了 我们要一起吃午餐
In fact, we're all going to lunch.
我要让罗伯塔在暗礁餐厅给我们订个位子
I'm going to have Roberta get us a table at The Reef.
暗礁 听起来不错
The Reef? Sounds good.
听着 还有件事我要和你谈谈
Listen, there's something else I need to talk to you about.
什么
What?
那个克拉斯科的视频
That Klesco video,
那个在人类不可能到达的深海里的姑娘
girl in the water at that depth she couldn't be.
我一直忘不了这事
It's been getting in my head.
好了 准备好了
Okay, all set.
道格会在那里跟我们碰头
And Doug is going to meet us there.
我得给贝丝打个电♥话♥ 看看她有没有和布莱恩和好
I owe Beth a call, see if she's patched things up with Bryan.
马上回来
I'll be back.
你还在生本的气吗
You still angry with Ben?
他的所作所为让我心神不宁
I'm just struggling with what he did.
他这么做只是为了帮忙
He did it to help.
我知道
I know.
只是...
It just...
感觉...
It feels...
现在感觉不一样了
It feels different now.
我仍然爱本 我也爱你
I still love Ben, and I love you.
我只是很纠结
I'm just struggling.
人类关系很复杂
Human relationships are complicated.
对 非常
Yes. Very.
芮安 怎么了
Ryn, what's going on?
她也是人鱼
She is one.
来自另一个部落
From another tribe.
不是我的部落
Not mine.
营业
我为了见你跑了很远
I've come a very long way to see you.
我知道你被人类抓住了
I know you were being held by the humans.
关在拘留所里
In the facility.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表