剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
我试着去找过你
I went there to try to find you.
你是他们的实验对象
You were their experiment;
他们的测试对象
their test subject.
贝丝没有布莱恩或其他人的消息 他们...
Beth hasn't heard from Bryan or the others, they've...
这是谁
Who's this?
她来自另一个部落
She's from another tribe.
是敌是友
Friend or foe?
不清楚
Not clear.
你是我们的血脉
You have our blood.
确实 准确地说是八分之一
I do. One-eighth to be exact.
你怎么知道我的
How did you know about me?
因为我也曾是个俘虏
Because I was a captive, too.
我被俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥关押了十年
I've been held by the Russian government for the past ten years.
体能准备
...缺乏体能训练可能是您此次征募失败的第一原因...
你趴地上干什么
What are you doing down there?
你来干嘛
What you need?
你今晚要去船锚酒吧工作吗
You working The Anchor tonight?
去的
Yeah.
自从珍妮全心投入她的美人鱼冒险之旅生意后
Yeah, I've been covering a lot of shifts ever since
我就一直在酒吧里顶她的班
Janine went all in on the whole Mermaid Adventure Tour business.
伙计 你根本不知道这有多棒
Dude, you have no idea how good it's going.
我们已经在盈利了 当老板可真好
We're already bringing money in. It's amazing being the boss.
我还以为珍妮是老板
I thought Janine was the boss.
是的 严格来说 你知道的
Yeah, technically, you know.
但我可是一人之下的那个 知道吗
But I'm whatever is right underneath the boss, you know?
还是个雇员
That'd be an employee.
对
Yeah.
听着 我需要你的帮助 好吗
Listen, I need your help, okay?
我需要镇上所有认识的人今晚都来酒吧
I need everyone we know in town to be at the bar tonight.
有大事要宣布
Got something big to announce.
打几个电♥话♥ 好吗
Make some calls, okay?
我会尽力的 但是...
I'll see what I can do, but...
能透点消息给我吗 什么都不说吗
Are you gonna give me any information? Nothing? Nothing?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
他们叫我 沃尼·兹弗
They called me Vodnyy Zver.
意思是海怪
It means sea monster.
既然你自♥由♥了 就可以选你喜欢的名字了
Now that you're free, you could choose any name you like.
有一位强大的复仇海神
There was a powerful and vengeful sea goddess,
蒂娅玛特 海洋的创造者
Tiamat, a creator of the oceans.
我读过她的故事
I read stories of her.
我就叫自己蒂娅吧
I will call myself Tia.
挺好
Lovely.
这么说你认识字
So you can read?
他们教我时很下功夫
They taught me well.
七种语言
Seven languages.
科学 工程学 工艺学 人类历史
Science, engineering, technology, human history.
我都学
I learned it all.
他们还教会我如何战斗
They also taught me to fight.
他们想把我培养成一个战士
They wanted to turn me into a warrior.
你已经是个战士了
You were already a warrior.
你不也一样
As are you.
他们最初是怎么抓到你的
How'd they catch you in the first place?
我在海里受伤了
I was injured in the ocean.
加安达
Ga'anda.
那是什么
What is it?
一个捕食者 蛇身 长着触手
A predator-- serpent's body, with tentacles,
牙尖齿利
sharp teeth.
像个大乌贼
Like a giant squid?
加安达在你们的书里没有记载
The Ga'anda is not in your books.
它夺走了我们许多同类的生命
It has taken many of us.
我尝试过和它战斗 付出了惨痛的代价
I tried to fight it, and paid the price.
那之后你的族人离开了你
They left you after that.
在我的族群 战斗就一定要赢
In my colony, if you fight, you must win.
我接受了我的命运
I accepted my fate.
我独自在海里游荡 努力活下去
I wandered the ocean alone, trying to survive.
后来勘察船抓到了我 我的命运完全改变了
Then the research boat caught me, and it all changed.
他们折磨我
They tortured me.
想让我屈从于他们的意志
Tried to bend me to their will.
我无意中听到报告说美国♥军♥方也监禁着一个
I overheard reports that the U.S. Military was holding another.
我想知道那是否是我的族人
I wanted to know if it was one of mine.
我逃跑来到这里
I escaped and came here.
我不是你的族人
I am not from your tribe.
这我知道
I see that.
我们必须抛弃那些陈旧思想
We have to let go of the old ways.
如果我们的种群想活下去 就必须团结起来
If our species is going to survive, we must be unified.
我想和芮安单独待会儿
I'd like to be alone with Ryn.
散散步
A walk.
-芮安 你 -好 可以
- Ryn, are you-- - Okay. Yes.
你和那个人类非常亲密
You and the human are very close.
我看到你和她拥抱了
I saw you hugging her.
麦蒂 是的
Maddie. Yes.
你已经和他们建立了信任
You've been building their trust.
那就是你来陆地的原因吗
Is that why you came to land?
为了人类
For humans?
我狩猎时离海面太近了
I was hunting too close to the surface.
我姐姐跟在我后面
My sister came after me.
她被网抓住了
She was caught in a net.
所以我来陆地上找她
So I came onto land to find her.
她在什么地方
Where was she?
一个实验室里
She was in a lab.
后来被杀了
Then killed.
被人类吗
By humans?
这是你的车吗
This is your car?
人类才需要拥有这些东西 我们不用
Humans need to possess things. We don't.
上车
Get in.
你车开得很好
You are a good driver.
他们教过我很多东西
They taught me many things.
我不是被人类监禁的 是我选择留下的
I wasn't being held by the humans, I chose to stay.
我想学习 想变得更强
I wanted to learn, become stronger.
那不是你同意参与试验的原因吗
Isn't that why you agreed to the testing?
我参与试验是为了帮本
I did it to help Ben.
本
Ben?
他遇到了麻烦 被关在笼子里
He was in trouble, locked in a cage.
所以我这样做是为了能让他出来
So I did this to get him out.
你和他也很亲密了
You're close to him, too.
本是好人 是我们族群的朋友
Ben is good, a friend of our kind.
他为了保护我们的秘密 让一个人死掉了
He let a man die to protect our secret.
美国海军
研究所
波纳尔·本
访问被拒绝
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
你的访问许可作废了
Your clearance has been revoked.
听着 我必须和凯尔指挥官面谈
Look, I need to speak to Commander Kyle.
是很重要的事
It's important.
如我所说 你的访问许可
Like I said, your clearance--
是关于实验对象的事
It's about the test subject.
我有预感你会来见我
I had a feeling you might come to see me.
然后你就不让我进来是吗
That why you locked me out?
你偷了那些胚胎 本 你是危险分子
You stole those embryos, Ben. You're a security risk.
如你所愿了吗 芮安怀孕了吗
How'd that work out for you? Is Ryn pregnant?
你应该和我们合作的 你真是大错特错了
You should've worked with us. Big mistake.
听着 也许我们还可以合作
Look, maybe we still can.
看来我们对我妈妈的治疗有着相同的看法
I mean, we both seem to agree about my mom's treatment.
你想知道我们在哪里得到了那些新型干细胞
You want to know where we got the new stem cells.
所以才来这里的 对吧
That is why you're here, right?
我们是从芮安姐姐身上提取的
Well, we extracted them from Ryn's sister.
-挖她坟墓的人是你们 -我没得选
- After you dug up her grave? - I had no choice.
芮安自上次提取之后
Ryn's not been volunteering
再没贡献过她自己的干细胞
any of her own cells after the last procedure.
我不能怪她
Can't say I blame her. I mean,
她第一次就对此反应强烈
she reacted pretty badly to it the first time.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表