剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Look, I'm not even sure if the treatment can continue.
出什么事了
What's going on?
-怎么了 -妈
- What? - Mom!
-伊莱恩 救她 救她 -妈 妈
- Elaine! Get her, get her! - Mom! Mom!
我的天 救她
Oh, my God! Get her!
-伊莱恩 -老天 伊莱恩
- Elaine. - Oh, my God! Elaine!
到底出了什么事 宝贝 怎么了
What the hell happened? Baby, what happened?
-大家都冷静 -你还好吗
- Everyone relax. - Are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yes, I'm fine.
你在水下待了多久
How long were you under?
我也不知道
I don't know.
或许几分钟 没事的
A few minutes, maybe? It's okay.
几分钟
A few minutes?
我没事
I'm okay.
蒂娅想要占领我们的领地
Tia wants our territory,
但我们不能让她统治我们
but we cannot let her rule us.
她的部落很暴♥力♥ 很危险
The tribe is violent. Dangerous.
我必须阻止她
I must stop her.
怎样阻止 你现在很虚弱
How? You are weak now.
你留下来帮我疗伤
You stay to help me heal.
还有你 我们在陆地上练习战斗
And you. We will practice fighting on land.
让我再次强大起来
Make me strong again.
我给你做药
I make medicine for you.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
卡特里娜和其他的人鱼待在水里
Katrina and the others will stay in the water.
提防着她
Guard against her.
他们会等着 密切关注她
They will wait and watch for her.
蒂娅会回到她的部落
Tia will be going back to her tribe,
再次领导他们
to lead them again.
我必须准备好
I must be ready.
就像我们在水里战斗一样进行攻击
Attack like we fight in water.
我们最好在水里战斗
Better if we fight in water.
先在陆地上
First on land.
然后再去水里
Then in water.
你需要任何东西的话 请自便
Anything you need, just help yourself.
我有碗 手动搅拌器
I have bowls, a hand mixer,
量杯
measuring cups.
我把这个带过来做药
I bring this, to make our medicine.
健康又美味
Helpful and delicious.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
好了...
Okay...
她的体温对人鱼婴儿来说太高了
Her body temp is too high for a mermaid baby.
但她只能在冰浴里
But she can only stay in this ice bath
最多待半小时
for a half-hour, max.
那她就待半小时
Then that's how long she'll stay.
如果我能带她去牧场的实验室
If I could take her to my lab at the ranch.
不 不可能
No. No way.
如果有人发现了 会把她关在那里
Anyone finds out about this, they will keep her there.
如果我们坐以待毙 她会死的
If we do nothing, she could die.
她不会的
She won't.
你不会让这种事发生的
You won't let that happen.
你教我读书
You teach me to read.
芮安 现在可能不是最适合读书的时候
Ryn, it might not be the best time.
蒂亚比芮安更像人
Tia is more human than Ryn.
我必须学习更多知识才能更像人
I must have knowledge to be more human.
好的 我教你读书
Okay. I'll teach you to read.
但是 其实获取知识最简单的方法
But, you know, an easy way to get knowledge
就是问你的手♥机♥
is just to ask your phone.
手♥机♥知道什么
What does phone know?
很多事情
A lot of things.
人身体里有多少根骨头
How many bones are in the human body?
人身体里有206根骨头
The human body includes 206 bones.
我的身体里有多少根骨头
How many bones are in my body?
人身体里有206根骨头
The human body includes 206 bones.
手♥机♥也不是无所不知的
Phone does not know everything.
A
A.
B
B.
C
C.
"有四种不同类型的..."
"There are four different categories of..."
海洋学
Oceanography.
就像是海洋和科学的结合
It's like ocean and science.
你把鱼拿过来了
Oh, you got the fish.
太好了
Great.
一切都好吗 芮安感觉好些了吗
Everything okay. Is Ryn feeling better?
好些了 他们模拟战斗都打饿了
Yeah. All this spear fighting is making them hungry.
芮安下决心要像蒂亚一样坚强
Ryn is determined to be as strong as Tia.
这是伊丽莎做的药
This is the medicine Eliza made.
她说这可以加快她的治愈
She said it's supposed to help speed up her healing.
希望它的效果比味道强
Hope it works better than it smells.
你妈妈怎么样了
How's your mom?
复健的时候发生了一件奇怪的事
Something weird happened at physical therapy.
她滑到水里了
She slipped underwater.
天哪 她还好吗
Oh, no. Is she okay?
她完全没事
She's totally fine.
她在水下待了一会
She was under there for awhile.
多久
How long?
-三分钟 -三分钟
- Three minutes. - Three minutes?
-可能更久 -这怎么可能
- Maybe more. - How is that possible?
不知道
No idea.
我之后会把她带回去那里
I'm gonna take her back there later,
进行一些测试
run some tests.
检查一下她的肺部
Check her lungs.
等一下
One sec.
给你的 印度菜
For you. Indian food.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-请进 -谢谢
- Come in. - Thank you.
你说你在照顾你朋友
You said you were taking care of your friend,
但总要人要照顾照顾人的人 所以...
but somebody's got to take care of the caretaker, so...
你好 伙计
Hey, man.
罗伯·韦伦斯
Robb Wellens.
本·波纳尔
Ben Pownall.
我得先走了
I got to run.
我要去给我朋友送吃的 所以...
I'm bringing my friend some food, so...
抱歉 去吧 我没想打扰你
Oh, sorry. Yeah, sure. I don't mean to disturb.
这鱼可真多
That's a lot of fish.
富含欧米伽-3
Omega-3s.
之后再联♥系♥
Call me later.
我会的 我会的
I will. I will.
谢谢你带来的食物 很贴心
Thanks for the food. That was sweet.
应该的
Of course.
再见
See you.
好的
Okay.
新朋友
New friend?
是的
Yeah.
行吧
Cool.
来 躺下
Here. Lay down.
我觉得...
I think...
我觉得我要生了...
I think the baby's coming.
你还没扩张
You're not dilated yet,
宫缩也还不够频繁
and the contractions are too far apart.
已经十分钟了
It's been ten minutes.
这是假性宫缩
These are Braxton Hicks.
就是假的宫缩
False contractions.
好疼
It hurts.
她需要药物 特布他林
She needs medicine. Terbutaline.
它能延迟宫缩
It'll delay the contractions.
让她缓解疼痛
Give her some relief.
去吧
Go.
别跟任何人说话 马上回来
And don't talk to anyone. And come right back.
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon.
芮安
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表