剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
这方法有什么局限性
what are the limits?
等着幸灾乐祸吗
Waiting to gloat?
不 我只是想看看你还好吗
No. I just wanted to see if you were okay.
你想做什么
What are you up to?
行吧
Okay.
肯定是有人曾经把你伤得很深
Someone must have seriously hurt you in your life,
因为你谁也不信任
because, I mean, you don't trust for shit.
我知道我失败了
I know I failed.
我不能再搞砸了
I can't screw up again.
好吧 你不会搞砸的
Okay, so you won't.
我请你喝一杯 好吗
Hey, let me buy you a drink, okay?
今晚 在船锚酒吧
Tonight, at the Anchor.
也许你需要的只是放松一下
Maybe all you need to do is just chill out.
这就是你的办法 去船锚酒吧喝得酩酊大醉
That's your solution? Get drunk at the Anchor?
对啊
Yeah.
谢了 但还是不了
Thanks, but no thanks.
真没这个心情
Not really in a social mood.
我正在找一本书
I'm trying to find this book
讲的是一只喜欢字母的大象
about an elephant who loved letters.
欢迎
Welcome.
请进
Come on in.
真高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
欢迎来到妈咪与我
Welcome to Mommy & Me.
要一起参加吗
Oh, won't you join us?
-好吧 -好的
- Okay, yes. - Okay.
或许是喜欢字母的狮子
Maybe it was a lion who loved letters.
一 二 三...
One, two, three...
天哪
Oh, God.
好的
Okay.
这是一个小组
This is a group.
我被邀请了
I've been invited.
好吧
Okay.
养育一个孩子需要整个社会的支持
It takes a village to raise a child,
所以欢迎所有人留下参与
so all are welcome to stay and participate.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来我们今天有几位新妈妈
Well, looks like we have a few new moms today.
所以请介绍一下你自己 你的小家伙
So please introduce yourself, your little one,
并告诉我们你的宝宝多大了
and tell us how old your baby is.
大家好 我是凯特 这是我的宝宝贝克特
Hi, I'm Kate. This is my baby, Beckett.
贝克特昨天刚满两岁
And Beckett just turned two months old yesterday.
大家好 我是芮安
Hi, I am Ryn.
这是我的宝宝 宝贝
And this is my baby, Baby.
那宝贝多大了
And how old is Baby?
昨天刚满两个月
Two months old yesterday.
真有趣 他们同一天生日
How fun. They have the same birthday.
我觉得绕圈一个个来吧
I thought it would be nice to go around the circle
当我问到你最希望宝宝怎么样时
and just say the first thing that comes to mind
只要说出想到的第一件事就好
when I ask you what you want most for your baby.
让我们开始 从你先来吧
Let's go ahead and start with you.
希望他快乐
To be happy.
很棒
Wonderful.
我同意 快乐就够了
I agree. Just to be happy.
找到人生目标
To find purpose.
变得成功
To be successful.
生存下来
To survive.
是啊 外面的世界很可怕的
Yeah, I mean, it's a scary world out there.
会游泳
To swim.
水上安全 太重要了
Water safety. So important.
能自己打猎
To hunt for herself.
她住在农场
She lives on a farm.
这...
That's...
玛丽莎
Marissa.
波纳尔先生 有什么我能为你做的吗
Mr. Pownall, what can I do for you?
我来找戴尔
I need Dale.
警长还在外处理那件案子
Sheriff's still out on that case.
如果我能帮你...
If I can help you...
这件事我需要单独和戴尔说
This is something I need to discuss with Dale in private.
叫他联络我
Tell him to call me.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我很感谢你出来帮我训练
I appreciate you getting out, helping me train.
这对我也很好
Well, it's good for me too.
放空大脑
Clear the mind.
我之前在图书馆...
I saw Ryn's baby...
看到了芮安的孩子
earlier, at the library.
太奇怪了 伙计
It's weird, man.
感觉她像是我的孩子
Feels like she's mine.
我要帮忙抚养她
I'm going to help raise her.
我觉得挺正常
That seems normal to me.
兄弟
Dude!
抱歉 伙计 我...
Sorry, man. I...
我以为我的状态还不错
I thought I was in better shape.
你有在... 你有在训练吗
You been... You been training, huh?
对
Yeah.
算是吧
Something like that.
你的孙女会很喜欢它的
Your granddaughter's going to love it.
她一定会的
I'm sure she will.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 海伦
Hello, Helen.
你们怎么来陆地上了
What's brought you to land?
来买♥♥我的东西吗
My sale?
这些玩具都是用来
All these toys are designed
刺♥激♥视觉和听觉的
to stimulate visual and auditory senses.
来 像这样
Here, like this.
这个 会发出声音
This just, like, makes a sound.
就这样... 对
Just... yeah.
*满天都是小星星*
*How I wonder what you are*
*挂在天上放光明*
*Up above the world So high...*
这是什么歌♥
What is this song?
摇篮曲
Oh, a lullaby.
有时母亲会唱歌♥安抚她们的宝贝
Sometimes moms sing this to comfort their babies,
哄他们睡觉
get them to sleep.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I like this song.
如今有太多方式来
Nowadays, there are so many different ways
养大一个孩子
to raise a child,
同样的 父母养育孩子也有很多种方式
and just as many styles of parenting.
有一种方式叫亲密育儿法
One such style is called attachment parenting.
提倡的是保持身体上的亲密和爱抚
It promotes continuous bodily closeness and touch.
不应该让宝宝离开自己的怀抱 对吗
You're never supposed to put your baby down, right?
理念是这样的
Yes, that's the ideal.
但如果不对宝宝放手
If you never put the baby down,
那宝宝怎么能学会战斗呢
then how does the baby learn to fight?
这个嘛
Well...
这是个好问题
that's an interesting question.
宝宝在干什么呢
What is it doing?
难道你的宝宝从来不哭吗
I suppose your baby never cries?
不
No.
如果我的宝宝哭闹 她就会被吃掉
If my baby cried, it would be eaten.
什么
What?
所有这些哭闹的宝宝都会被吃掉
All these babies would be eaten.
芮安 我觉得咱们该走了
Okay, Ryn, I think we should go.
谢谢你 我们得
Thank you. We have to--
我们得出发了
Yeah, we have to head out.
非常感谢
So, thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们人数很多
我们必须严阵以待
你好
Hey.
看来有人来找你了
Looks like you have some visitors.
我们来带走宝宝
We have come to take baby.
什么 带走她
What? Take her?
时候到了
It is time.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表