剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Ryn?
伊甸山医院
本
Ben?
你还好吗
You okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
只是脑子里有很多事
Just got a lot on my mind.
-别担心我 -我知道
- Don't you worry about me. - No, I know.
没什么能打倒你
Nothing can bring you down.
你朋友们怎么样了
So how are your friends?
麦蒂 芮安
Maddie. Ryn.
我们现在不用谈这些
We don't need to talk about that right now.
好吧 我只是觉得
Okay, fine, I just thought
你可能需要和人谈谈
you might need someone to talk to.
而且 我知道感情关系
And, I mean, I know how these relationships
有多复杂
can be complicated.
你知道
You know?
我猜的
I assume.
准备好了吗
We ready?
这是肺活量测试
This is a spirometry test,
用来测量你的肺功能
to determine your lung capacity.
把它带上
Put that on.
你尽可能地深吸一口气
You'll inhale as deep as you can,
然后向里面呼气
and then exhale in here.
好吗
Okay?
准备
And...
开始
...go.
肺活量测试 8.18(升)
一定是出错了
Must be a mistake.
什么
What?
你的肺容量巨大
Your lung capacity is enormous.
和奥♥运♥游泳运动员一样
Like an Olympic swimmer.
快啊 垃圾玩意儿
Come on! Piece of crap.
你居然因为挂不上靶子卡在这里
You going to choke just hanging up the target?
老天 麦克卢尔
Jeez, McClure.
我喜欢靠着我这张俊脸混日子
I like to coast through life on my good looks.
老天
Oh, jeez.
集中注意力
Hey. Focus.
过去发生的事都已经过去了
What happened before, that was in the past.
让错误绊住自己 你就永远不能克服它
You let every mistake throw you, you'll never get over it.
人总要往前走
Got to move forward.
准头不错
Good shooting.
这是地衣
That's lichen.
老人的胡子
Old man's beard.
我们用它来治疗伤口
My people use it to heal wounds.
我们在战斗时用得上它
We can use in fight.
大兵提醒的那场战争
The war Sarge warned of?
是的
Yes.
你认为这对你们的族人有危险吗
Do you think it will be dangerous for your people?
会死更多人 是的
More will die, yes.
然后去灵界吗
And go to the spirit world?
我们不害怕
We're not afraid.
我们会见到我们的家人
We will see our family.
我真想再次见到大兵
Oh, I wish I could see Sarge again.
也许会 如果你回到水里的话
Maybe. If you go back to water.
如果再来一次午夜潜水我会淹死的
Yeah, I might drown if I take another midnight dip.
还有别的办法
There is another way.
去拜访那些灵体吗
To visit the spirits?
但这对你来说太危险了
But is dangerous for you.
怎么去
How?
伊丽莎 拜托了
Eliza, please.
我真的需要再见到大兵
I really need to see Sarge again.
我给你带海里的草药
I bring for you herbs from sea.
你感觉怎么样
How are you doing?
疼痛是间断的
Pain comes in waves.
不是只疼一下
Not all at once.
我觉得你可能是在内出血
I think you might be bleeding inside.
是那场打斗造成的
From the fight.
也许 是吧
Maybe. Yes.
我们得带你去看医生
We need to get you to a doctor.
什么医生
What doctor?
那个从牧场来的女人
That woman from the ranch.
你们必须回到水里
You must go back to the water.
保卫我们的领地
Defend our territory.
我马上就出发
I will go right away.
你受伤了
You are hurt?
我要去看医生
I will see a doctor.
一个会治病的人类
A human who heals.
我要留下来
I will stay.
我们是一家人
We are family.
你好
Hey.
我们觉得会在这里找到你
We thought we might find you here.
麦蒂 芮安
Maddie, Ryn.
这是小卡
And this is Cami.
你们还好吗
How are you doing?
不太好
Not great, actually.
芮安的小腹在痛
Ryn's experiencing pain in her lower abdomen.
真的吗
Really?
她最近与人打斗过
She was in a fight recently,
但我担心可能有内出血
but I worry there might be some internal bleeding.
你看能不能帮她检查一下
Maybe you could check her out?
我要去看另一个病人
I am supposed to see another patient.
拜托 丽娜 她需要帮助
Please, Leena. She needs help.
行
Of course.
你肯定感觉好极了
You must be feeling pretty good.
看来我可以朝深海潜水发展
Looks like I have a future in deep-sea diving.
世界纪录创造者
A world-record setter.
蛮有意思的是
You know, it's funny.
我在水下时 并不害怕
When I was under there, I wasn't scared
也没想过我能憋气多久
or thinking about how long I could hold my breath.
近乎平静
It was... it was almost peaceful.
虽然如此
Still.
你还是不要再独自潜水了
Probably shouldn't go on any more solo dives.
大概什么时候我能进行下一轮注射
So when do you think I can get my next round of injections?
我还没去找医生安排时间
I haven't been able to reach the doctor to schedule it yet.
爸没告诉你吗
Dad didn't tell you?
什么
What?
好吧
All right.
什么
What?
可能不能再注射了
There might not be more injections.
什么意思 为什么
What do you mean? Why?
凯尔中校已经不责任这个实验了
Commander Kyle moved on.
行
Okay, well,
他们肯定会找其他人接手
surely they can find someone else.
我不知道 妈
I'm not sure, Mom.
没有干细胞 我
Without the cells, I...
妈 我会竭尽全力确保你没事
Mom, I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you're okay.
没有出血的迹象
No sign of bleeding.
又来了 就是这种痛
There. That's the pain.
她的子♥宫♥在收缩
Her uterus is contracting.
她怀孕了吗
Is she pregnant?
没有
No.
多久会出现这种情况
How often has this been happening?
大约每过十分钟
About every ten minutes.
你有什么药可以帮她减缓疼痛吗
Do you have anything that you can give her to help with her pain?
这个药有助于缓解宫缩
This should help with the contractions.
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry. I have to go.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
不客气
Of course.
现在 还有以后 我们想生孩子
For now, and also for when we try to make a baby.
抱歉 我们没法做到
I'm sorry we weren't able to do it.
你想生孩子吗
You try to have a baby?
借助人类科学
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表