剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
No, of course.
我知道我今天朝你丢了个重磅炸♥弹♥
Hey, listen, I know I dropped a bomb on you today--
我明白你需要保守秘密
Look, I get you needing to protect your secret.
真的
I do.
但现在的事比咱俩更重要
But what's happening is bigger than you and me,
我们要专注在那上面
and we need to focus on that.
飞机不错
Nice ride.
-时间紧迫 我也就能找到这样的了 -给你
- Yeah, best I could do on short notice. - There you go.
这架飞机就足够了
She will get us there.
芮安 你第一次坐飞机激动吗
Ryn, excited for your first flight?
激动
Yes.
重要的出差
Important business trip.
系好 你会需要的
Here. You'll need this.
没事的
It's okay.
只是引擎声 还记得我告诉过你什么吗
It's just the engines. Remember what I told you?
记得
Yes.
飞行既颠簸又吵
Flying is bumpy and loud.
没事的
It's okay.
看
Look.
看外面
Look out there.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you?
我们在找本·波纳尔
We're looking for Ben Pownall.
好吧 他...
Yeah, he's--
他不在这
He isn't here.
你知道他在哪吗
You know where he is?
抱歉 你们是谁
I'm sorry, who are you guys?
我是安德森中校
I'm Commander Anderson.
这是前田中尉
This is Lieutenant Maeda.
然后呢 你们是研究所的
And, what, you're with the Research Facility?
你和波纳尔先生是什么关系
What's your relationship to Mr. Pownall?
我们不喜欢给彼此贴标签 但是...
I mean, we're not really into labels, but...
我们是朋友
We're friends.
我只是在他不在的时候住在他家
I'm just staying at his place while he's out of town.
他什么时候回来
When will he be back?
到底是什么事
What's this about?
如果你再见到他
If you hear from him,
让他打这个号♥码 麦克卢尔先生
have him call us at that number, Mr. McClure.
你怎么知道我的名字
Hey, how'd you know my name?
你在灵界见到了多娜
You saw Donna in the spirit world.
对
Yes.
在你给我用海洋草药的时候
When you gave me the sea herb.
怎么了 有什么问题
Why? What's-- What's wrong?
我说了草药很危险
I said the herb was dangerous.
我都做了什么
What have I done?
现在你和多娜的灵魂在一起了
You and Donna's spirit are together now.
一起
Together?
她需要你
She needs you.
你必须帮她
You must help her,
否则她绝不会离开你
or she will never leave you.
阿♥拉♥斯加 诺姆外部
我的部落在这里生活很多代了
My tribe has been here for generations.
这地方的与世隔绝保护了我的族人
The place was so isolated it kept my people protected.
怪不得他们一直没离开
It makes sense they never left.
是的 但即便已经这么北了
Yeah, but even this far north,
时间一久 水质污染还是越来越严重
the waters became more and more polluted over time.
如果水质很差 为什么留下
If the water is bad, why stay?
很多原因
Lots of reasons.
我的族人很固执己见
My people are pretty stubborn in their ways.
这点有没有可能改变呢
Any chance that's changed?
不太可能
Not likely.
小心
Look out!
-大家都没事吧 -没事
- Everyone okay? - Yeah.
那是什么
What is that?
那是只熊
That's a bear.
熊真大
Big bear.
欢迎来到阿♥拉♥斯加
Welcome to Alaska.
我猜我们快到了
I take it we're close?
是的 非常近了
Yeah. Closer than you think.
真美
Beautiful.
结冰了
Frozen.
我们要找另一个地方
We'll need a different spot
让你下水
for you to go in the water.
其实...
Uh, yeah, actually...
我不能变身
I can't transform.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是 我被困在这种形态了
I mean, I'm stuck this way.
人类形态
Human.
我在陆地和海洋之间变换过太多次
I went between the land and ocean too many times,
现在 当我入水后
and now, when I go in the water,
无法变身了
nothing happens.
然后你现在才告诉我们
And you waited until now to tell us?
你到陆地上多久后发生的这种情况
How long were you on land when this happened?
几年吧
A few years.
变身的时间变得更长
Transforming would take longer
也更痛苦
and became more painful.
然后有一天 我就完全无法变身了
Then one day, I stopped transforming entirely.
我们还是能从钓鱼小屋联♥系♥他们
Look, we can still make contact from the fishing hut.
冰层应该够结实
The ice should hold.
应该
Should?
在这里等着
Wait here.
小心点
Be careful.
好吧 现在怎么办
Okay. So, what now?
我们去钓鱼
We go fishing.
这就是你的计划
That's your plan?
贿赂你的族人来海面
To bribe your people to the surface?
这不是贿赂 是邀请礼
It's not a bribe. It's an offering.
虹鳟鱼是淡水鱼
Rainbow trout are freshwater fish.
这对我的族人来说是美味
That's a delicacy for my people.
你说"邀请礼"
You say "offering"
就像这是这里的常见做法
like it's a common practice around here.
这就是这个小屋存在的原因
That's why this hut exists.
我的部落和当地人关系很特殊
My tribe has a special relationship with the locals.
一切都从一个严冬开始
You know, it started during a harsh winter.
小镇居民在挨饿 而我的族人
The townsfolk were starving, and my people were able
可以提供给他们足够的鱼
to provide them with enough fish to make it
让他们撑到援助到来
until supplies could arrive.
-很友善的行为 -是啊
- Pretty friendly gesture. - Yeah.
除非生死攸关
Well, neither species contacts the other
否则两族都不会联♥系♥彼此
unless it's a matter of life and death.
就是这样
Well, that's it.
我们在外面等吧
Let's wait outside.
已经过去好几个小时了
It's been hours.
你确定这有用
You sure this is going to work?
一直有用的
It always has.
我等够了
Enough waiting.
我要去找罗伯的族人
I will go find Robb's people.
芮安 不要
Ryn, no.
一个人去太危险了
It's too dangerous to go alone.
我们不差这点时间了 好吗
We've come this far, okay?
就等等吧
Let's just wait.
他们来了
They're here.
尤拉
Yura.
过了这么久 你还敢回来
After all this time, you dare return?
如果不是出于好意我是不会回来的
I wouldn't have come back if it wasn't for good reason.
听我说
Just hear me--
等等 别 别
Whoa, whoa, wait! No, no!
我们不是来这里打仗的
We're not here to fight.
另一个部落已经在水里开战了
Another tribe has started a war in the water.
死了很多我的族人
Many of my people are dead.
他们的领袖不会停战
Their leader will not stop
直到所有部落要么归顺于她 要么灭亡
until every tribe joins her or dies.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表