剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
我们需要另一个来源
Well, we needed another source.
我们有一个 正躺在我们的实验室里
And we had one lying right here in our lab.
骨髓中的干细胞在死后两周内才有活性
Stem cells in marrow are only viable two weeks after death.
对人类来说是这样
In a human body, mm-hmm.
本 虽然芮安的姐姐还有用
Look, Ben, while Ryn's sister has been helpful,
丹我真正想要的是一个活的样本
what I really want is a live specimen.
你知道我不能保证
Well, you know I can't promise that.
芮安想怎样就怎样
Ryn does what she wants.
你说人类才拥有事物 但我们也是
You say humans possess things, but so do we.
我们在水里拥有领土
We have territories in the water.
没有了
Not anymore.
再没有边境了 芮安
No more borders, Ryn.
很美 不是吗
Beautiful, isn't it?
人类最伟大的成就 已经将近200年了
The greatest human achievement, and it's been almost 200 years.
他们自那之后做过什么
What have they done since?
只有破坏而已
It's only been destruction.
我得去轮班了 如果芮安需要需要什么
I need to get to my shift. If Ryn needs anything--
我会打给你
I'll call you.
我不是很确定怎么做这件事
I'm not really sure how to do this.
你昨晚找过我
You visited me last night.
在我窗前你最喜欢的地方
In your favorite spot by my window.
我很想再见你一面
I'd love to see you again.
拜托
Please.
你能给我显个灵吗
Can you give me a sign?
怎样都行
Anything.
让我知道你在这里
So I know that you're here.
你好
Hello?
你好 我是本 芮安在吗
Hey, it's Ben. Is Ryn there?
他们在破坏海洋
They're ruining the oceans.
我们创造平衡 只取走我们需要的
We create balance, only take what we need.
我们猎杀不是为了好玩 我们不污染环境
We don't kill for sport. We don't pollute.
我们是星球上最高等的种族
We are the most evolved species on the planet.
我们更有智慧 适应性更强 更强壮
We're more intelligent, more adaptive, stronger.
我们的存在就是为了保护地球
We were put here to protect the earth.
这份责任不能交付在人类的手里
That responsibility cannot be left in the hands of humans.
你想做什么
What will you do?
首先 我必须回到我的部落
First, I must go back to my tribe,
重新做回他们的领袖
be their leader again.
之后我可以和你的族人合作
Then I can work with your colony--
还有所有的群落 来保证我们的健康
and all colonies, to ensure we are healthy.
我现在没什么族人了
Not so many of us now.
食物不足 没有后代
Less food. No babies.
我们能分享我们的资源
We can share our resources,
集中我们的精力来清理海洋
focus our efforts on cleansing the oceans,
重建我们的食物供给
re-building our food supply,
不再互相争斗
not fighting each other.
我们可以恢复地球上的平衡
We can restore balance on Earth.
你今晚要去船锚酒吧吗
You going to The Anchor tonight?
卡尔文跟珍妮有个什么活动要办
Some Calvin-Janine related activity.
赞德给我发短♥信♥说了这事 说得不清不楚的
Yeah, I got a super vague text from Xander about it.
你去吗
Are you gonna go?
不 我今晚有读书会
Uh, no, I got my book club tonight.
你在读什么 杰
What're you reading, Jer?
美食 祈祷和恋爱
Eat, Pray, Love.
近期活动
西雅图 09.06 塔科马 09.13
数量 1 提交
姓名 麦蒂·毕晓普
城市 布里斯托尔湾
行业 海洋生物研究
你说你从情报报告听说了芮安
You said you heard about Ryn from an intelligence report?
-是的 -他们有告诉你谁泄露的吗
- Yes. - Did they tell you the source of the leak?
这很重要吗
Why does that matter?
从机构内部泄露出来的
It came from inside the facility.
一个女的吧
Some woman, I think.
如果是妮可呢
What if it was Nicole?
这就是她失踪的原因
And that's why she disappeared.
赞德
卡尔文想让我们今晚去船锚酒吧 细节不知
我们需要小心
Look, we need to be careful.
凯尔不再相信我们了
Kyle doesn't trust us anymore,
他变得更加激进
and he's getting more aggressive.
如果他找上你
If he comes after you,
我不想你卷入任何事情
I don't want you getting involved on any level.
别再联♥系♥
No more contact.
但是他在帮助你的母亲
But he's helping your mother.
为这事他提取了你姐姐的干细胞
He took your sister's cells for that.
他在为所欲为
Look, he's doing what he wants.
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
你的姐姐应该被葬在大海里
Your sister should be buried in the ocean,
不是在实验室里被大卸八块
not picked apart in some lab.
你应该做些什么
You should do something about it.
我对抗了加安达 我失去了一切
I fought the Ga'anda, I lost everything.
这是有后果的
There were consequences.
-这个人类需要承担后果 -不
- This human needs consequences. - No.
现在不是跟军方对抗的时候
Look, now is not the time to take on the military.
这事我们要保持清醒
We need to be smart about this.
老天保佑
Amen to that.
赞德
卡尔文想让我们今晚去船锚酒吧 细节不知
本·波纳尔
抱歉今天跟你吵架了
我的确需要你帮忙救我妈
跟芮安讲了 晚上十点 十六号♥码头找我
你把所有人都叫来了吗
Hey, hey. You called everyone?
是啊 连我妈都来了
Yeah, yeah. Even my mom's here.
你到底告不告诉我们你要干嘛
You gonna tell us what this is about?
很快 朋友
Soon, my friend.
本
Ben?
我不知道你会不会来
Uh, I wasn't sure if you'd be here.
我本来 本来想给打你电♥话♥
I would've-- I would've called,
但我的手♥机♥可能掉海伦家了
but I think I left my phone at Helen's.
我知道你那么做的考量
I know your side of it, why you did it.
我一直在努力理解这件事
I've been trying to wrap my head around it.
你当时在水下 那是个一瞬间的决定
You were under the water, it was a split-second decision.
也许你没想得很清楚
Maybe you weren't thinking clearly.
但我还是无法理解
Still, I-I can't get there.
好吧
Okay.
那这意味着什么呢
So what does this mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
该死 加尔文 是你吗
Damn it, Calvin, was it you?!
-什么是我 -钱箱是空的
- Was what me? - The cash box is empty.
-我们搞旅游生意赚的所有钱 -听我解释 宝贝
-All the money from our tours. -I can explain that, babe.
在合伙做生意上 你真是最差劲的人
You are literally the worst person to be in business with.
我最差劲 珍妮
The worst? Janine!
阿赞 关掉音乐
Xander, turn off that music!
所有人 别说话
Everyone, shut up!
干什么 卡尔文
What, Calvin?
是我 我拿的
It was me. I took it.
但是为了做一件好事
But it was for a good cause.
这就是我今晚邀请大家来这儿的原因
This is why I wanted everyone here tonight.
我爱你 珍妮
I love you, Janine.
我喜欢你 因为你聪明 因为你一直很照顾我
I love how smart you are, how you always take care of me,
因为你是我认识的人中最忠诚的一个
how you're the most loyal person I know.
说这个没用
This isn't helping.
拜托 听我说完
Just please, stick with me.
我喜欢你
I love how you cry
为那些带宠物食品广♥告♥的寻狗启示哭泣的样子
at those pet food commercials with the lost dog,
我喜欢你做的芝士通心粉
I love your mac and cheese,
我喜欢你的味道
I love your smell,
我喜欢你生我气时皱鼻子的样子
I love how you scrunch your nose when you're angry at me,
我喜欢你腰部的曲线
I love the curve on your lower back,
我喜欢你...
and I love how you--
这个我们就不说了
We'll keep that one private.
我很认真地考虑过 好吗
Look, I thought about it real hard, okay?
你的一切 我都爱得不得了
And there is nothing I don't love about you.
我想永远和你在一起
I want to spend forever with you.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表