剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
《诡媚海妖》前情提要
Previously on Siren...
手术过程非常成功
The procedure went exceptionally well.
我看它发育得越来越快了
I'm seeing accelerated development
比人类胎儿快得多
beyond that of a human fetus.
能替你怀着孩子是我的荣幸
This is an honor to have your baby.
用力往外推
Big push.
-赞德当警♥察♥了 -受训中
- Xander's a cop? - In training.
-随你怎么说 -听我说
- Whatever. - Listen to me.
我不会做回那个烂醉如泥的渔民了
I won't go back to being a drunk-ass fisherman alone.
我本以为是幻觉
What I thought I saw...
居然是真的
it was real.
我又看到大兵了
When I saw Sarge again,
他和我说
he told me,
"战争即将到来"
"War is coming."
是她 蒂娅 她想要占领我们的领地
It is her. Tia, she wants our territory.
诡媚海妖
第三季 第五集
我叫本·波纳尔
My name is Ben Pownall.
我是华盛顿布里斯托尔湾的海洋生物学家
I'm a marine biologist from Bristol Cove, Washington.
我在进行一项实验
I've been conducting an ongoing experiment,
用我自己作为实验对象
using myself as a test subject.
本
Ben.
芮安 你回来了
Ryn. You're back.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很好
Okay, yes.
她喜欢海洋
She likes the ocean.
是游泳好手
A good swimmer.
这是肯定的
That makes sense.
蒂娅呢
What about Tia?
我没看到她
I did not see her.
她一定和她的部落游远了
She must be far away, with her tribe.
海里没有动静
The water is quiet.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
担心你们俩
Both of you.
好啊
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
这么多人鱼商品
That is a lot of mermaid merch.
这是我朋友海伦的店
Yeah, that's my friend Helen's shop.
海伦也有...
Does Helen also own...
我不知道 有上百只猫吗
I don't know, like a hundred cats?
她不是猫迷 如果你是在暗示这个的话
She's not a crazy cat lady, if that's what you're implying.
我没暗示什么 我直截了当地说
I'm not implying, I'm straight-out accusing.
布里斯托尔湾是世界人鱼之都
So, Bristol Cove, mermaid capital of the world.
为什么呢
Why is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
看来每个地方都有出名的方面
Guess every place has to be known for something.
我喜欢这个小镇
I like this town.
如果我的组织租用医学研究委员会的地方呢
What if my organization were to rent some space from the MRC?
你们会从旧金山搬到布里斯托尔湾吗
You'd move it all from San Francisco to Bristol Cove?
不是全搬过来
No, not all of it.
南部的工作还会继续
Work would still continue down south.
但这里的水流
But the currents off the coast here
将会是我们测试技术的理想场地
would be a great testing ground for our technology.
至少我的人员是这么跟我说
At least that's what the big brains on my staff tell me.
也许我可以参与
And maybe I could be involved.
不是也许
Not maybe.
是肯定会参与
Definitely.
我希望你帮忙
I want your help.
我想高额租金有助于替医研委员会提供资金
And I imagine a hefty rent would help fund the MRC.
双赢
Win-win.
好 稍等
Yes. One sec.
本
芮安带着宝宝回来了
抱歉 我朋友刚刚生了孩子
I'm sorry. It's my friend who just had her baby.
我得问问本 看他怎么想 但是...
I'd have to check with Ben, see what he thinks, but...
好的 当然
Yeah, of course.
今天我在波特兰有个筹款活动
I've got a fundraising thing in Portland today.
今天晚一点一起吃个晚饭吗
Would you be up for a late dinner tonight?
好的
Yes. I'd love that.
-好极了 -我要走了 但是...
- Okay, great. - I got to run, but...
好 好的
Right. Yes.
-今晚见 -好
- See you tonight. - Okay.
有多少人戴眼镜
How many people are wearing glasses?
三个
Three.
太好了
Yes!
抱歉
Sorry.
好
Okay,
有多少人留胡子
How many men have beards?
是那种搞笑的潮人胡子吗
And are those ironic hipster beards?
你准备好考试了吗
You ready for the exam?
我从来都不擅长考试
I've never been too good at taking tests,
但是应该吧
but sure, I guess.
你呢
You?
两个
Two.
什么
What?
两个人有胡子
Two men... beards.
刮目相看 麦克卢尔
I'm impressed, McClure.
你真的来对了
You're actually showing up.
因为这个世界最不想看到的
Because the last thing this world needs
就是有更多喝醉酒的渔人
is more drunk-ass fishermen.
你听我说对加尔文说过这话吧
You heard me say that to Calvin?
包容倾听的力量 第五章
Power of inclusive listening. Chapter five.
考场见
See you at the exam.
秋日
泰德
Ted.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you here?
早上好 海伦
Good morning, Helen.
我很忙
I'm very busy.
今天搞大甩卖♥♥
Big sale today.
他们根本不长这样吧
Not at all what they're really like, is it?
我仔细想过了 海伦
I've had some time to think about this, Helen,
我有几个问题
and I have some questions.
在你给我讲的故事里
In the story you told me,
查尔斯·波纳尔和人鱼有一个孩子 对吧
Charles Pownall and the mermaid had a baby, okay?
而那个孩子
And that child--
是我曾曾祖母
My great-grandmother.
所以你也是人鱼
So you're one of them?
确切地说 有八分之一是
One-eighth, to be exact.
人鱼混血
A hybrid of sorts.
这对你意味着什么 身体方面
What does that mean for you? Physically?
我不太会游泳 如果你想问的是这个
I'm not much of a swimmer, if that's what you're asking.
那芮安呢
What about Ryn?
纯种人鱼
As pure as they come.
我在水中看到他们时 他们非常可怕
When I saw them in the water, they were scary as hell.
充满攻击性
Aggressive.
顶端捕食者
Apex predators.
就像某种扭曲的童话 不是吗
It's like some kind of twisted fairy tale, isn't it?
欢迎来到布里斯托尔湾 泰德
Welcome to Bristol Cove, Ted.
芮安呢
Where's Ryn?
她去哄孩子睡觉了
She's putting the baby to sleep.
我把宝宝放在床下了
I put baby under bed.
你是说床上
Oh, you mean in bed.
不 床下
No, under.
我觉得这样可能不太安全
I don't think that's safe.
在海里 我们睡在洞里
In the ocean, we sleep in caves.
她喜欢这样
She likes it.
但愿你扫过床下的灰尘
I hope you dusted under there.
这是什么
What is this?
你看看
Have a look.
我们不确定你需要什么
We weren't sure what you needed,
所以我们带了一包卖♥♥得最好的东西
so we brought a collection of the greatest hits.
用这个你就可以把她兜在怀里
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表