剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Guns?
所有人进入或离开这里我们必须知道
No one steps on or off this property without our knowing.
保证我们的安全
Keep ourselves safe.
没人会帮我们做这些
No one else is going to do it.
谢天谢地你们没事 进来
Thank God you're okay. Come in.
发生了什么事
What happened out there?
我们去救我的族人
We went to save my people,
但是蒂娅的族群袭击了我们
but Tia's tribe attacked us.
狩猎者死了 卡特里娜也死了
Hunter is dead. So is Katrina.
那个新来的越来越强大
This new one, she's getting stronger.
她想征服所有挡她路的人
She's trying to conquer everything in her path.
我们要有所准备
We need to do something.
-行 比如什么 -我不知道
- Okay. Like what? - I don't know.
罗伯那边怎么样
What happened with Robb?
没事 他什么也不会说
It's all right. He won't say anything.
我相信他
I trust him.
他在哪
Where is he?
他去买♥♥咖啡了
He's getting coffee.
他马上就回来
He's going to be here soon.
我们要离开这里
All right, we should get out of here.
我很想认识你的罗伯
I would like to meet your Robb.
我相信他也很想认识你 但是
Well, I'm sure he'd like to meet you too, but...
要不改天吧
Maybe some other time.
-也许就现在 -没事
- Maybe now. - It's okay.
我会表现得很像人类
I will be very human.
-给你的 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
抱歉 如果我知道你们在这
Oh, sorry, I would have gotten more
我会多买♥♥几杯
if I knew you were here.
这是我们的朋友 芮安
This is our friend, Ryn.
芮安 住手
Ryn, stop!
-芮安 -他是人鱼
- Ryn! - He's from the water.
什么 不是 芮安 他
What? No, Ryn, he--
不 不 不 他不是人鱼
No, no, no, he's not from the water.
-他是人类 -他来自另一个族群
- He's human. - He's from another tribe.
现在是战时 不可以信任他
This is time of war. He cannot be trusted.
你为什么来镇上
Why do you come?
她说的没错
It's true.
什么
What?
我是人鱼
I'm one of them.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表