剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Yeah, trust me,
海狮绝对不会想吃这里面的东西
the sea lions definitely don't want whatever's in there.
好吧
Okay.
这是什么
What is that?
我得保证希望在海里的安全
I must make the water safe for Hope.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
这是水下的斗争
This is a fight beneath the water.
你无能为力
There's nothing you can do.
-泰德 -促销怎么样
- Ted. - So, how was the sale?
赚了不少
A windfall.
我昨天碰到帕蒂了
I ran into Patty yesterday.
问她怎么样
Asked her how she was holding up.
你知道她说了什么吗
Know what she said?
当然
Of course I do.
她是我朋友
She's my friend.
他们杀了她丈夫 那些东西
They killed her husband, those things.
对吗
Didn't they?
我们在过去150年里成功
We've managed to keep everything under control
把一切都控制住了
for the past 150 years.
镇上死了三个人 发生枪击
Three deaths in town, shots fired.
两场谋杀案
Two murders.
情况似乎并没有控制的很好啊 海伦
Does not feel like things are under control, Helen.
你想要什么 泰德
What do you want, Ted?
我想要信息
I want information.
我想知道他们在哪
I want to know where they are.
他们的数量
How many there are.
你要用这些信息来干什么
And what are you going to do with this information?
暂时还不知道
I don't know yet.
那我就拒绝告诉你
Then I say no.
你知道这些信息没有意义
There's no point in your having it.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表