剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
That's so you can carry her close to your body.
-这个呢 -纸尿裤
- And this? - A diaper.
很好闻
Smells good.
甜甜的
Like candy.
是 但保持不了多久
Yeah. Not for long.
你把这个垫在她屁♥股♥下面
You put this bit under her bottom,
不管她嘘嘘还是便便
and then when there's pee or poo,
纸尿裤都会接住
the diaper catches it.
她一直穿着这个吗
She keeps it with her?
在衣服里
In her clothes?
也不是 你可以换的
Well, no, you change it.
我会教她用马桶
I'll tell her to use the toilet.
学那个可能还有点早
Might be a bit young for that.
她会学会的
She will learn.
我的畅销品之一
One of my best-sellers.
不要哭哭
芮安 你怎么这么快就回来了
Ryn, what made you come back so soon?
因为蒂娅吗
Is it Tia?
不是
No.
我想让宝宝了解大海 也了解陆地
I want my baby to learn about sea and land.
了解两个世界
To know both worlds.
和我一样
Like I do.
我想让你们教我如何成为陆地上的母亲
I want you to show me how to be a mother on land.
一大杯咖啡和一个鸡蛋三明治带走
Large coffee and an egg sandwich to go.
-谢谢 乔迪 -不用谢 波纳尔先生
- Thanks, Jodi. - You got it, Mr. Pownall.
十分钟就好
Be about ten minutes.
帕蒂
Patty.
-泰德 -很高兴见到你
- Ted. - Good to see you.
我也是
Good to see you too.
请坐
Have a seat.
伊莱恩和孩子们怎么样
How's Elaine and the boys?
挺好的
Good, yeah.
大家都很好
Yeah, everyone's good.
你呢 你怎么样
How about you? How are you holding up?
每天都很漫长
...just becomes one long day.
赞德 他很担心我
And Xander, he's worried about me,
所以我强迫自己走出家门
so I force myself to leave the house,
出来社交
be social.
但我发现不管在哪里 我都是独自坐着
But I find myself sitting alone, no matter where I am.
今晚来我家吃晚饭吧
Come over to our place for dinner tonight.
我们都很欢迎你
We'd love that.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
我本来以为能找到肖恩的尸体
I would have thought finding Sean's body,
让他入土为安
being able to put him to rest,
我也好找到内心的平静
that I could start to find some peace.
是啊 这种事情确实需要时间
Yeah. These things take time.
也没别的办法
There's no way around it.
我的大脑一刻都不能停止
My brain is on a never-ending loop.
我一直在想象他落水的场景
I cannot stop picturing the moment he fell overboard.
根本不合理 泰德
It just doesn't add up, Ted.
在船上工作了一辈子的人
How does a man work on a boat his entire life
怎么会那样死掉
and die like that?
离奇的意外
Freak accident.
世事无常
Things happen.
但不会发生在肖恩身上
Not to Sean.
我今天早上见到罗伯了
I saw Robb this morning.
他对医学研究委员会有个想法
He had an idea about the MRC.
他想租个地方
He'd like to rent some space.
可能租仓库 这样可以帮我们解决资金问题
Maybe the warehouse? It could help cover our funding.
你想把仓库租给陌生人吗
You want to rent space to a stranger?
他不是陌生人
He's not a stranger.
对我来说是的
He is to me.
让别人待在那里 离我们研究的东西那么近
It's too risky having someone in there,
这样做太冒险了
close to all of the stuff we're working on.
你不觉得吗
Don't you see that?
接得好
Nice catch.
看看谁醒了
Look who just woke up.
新妈妈
Hi, Mama.
-这是给她吃的吗 -是的
- This is food for her? - Yeah.
不能这样 芮安
Oh, no, Ryn.
我们...
We...
在陆地上 婴儿是自己用奶瓶喝
on land, they just drink straight from the bottle.
像这样
Like this.
真棒 太乖了
Yeah, that's it.
真好
Nice.
乖宝宝
Good girl.
胃口可真好
Oh, good appetite.
要不我们去图书馆
Maybe we could go to the library,
借一些儿童读物
get some children's books.
很多妈妈喜欢给孩子读书
A lot of mothers like reading to their kids.
对 读书
Yes. Reading.
我喜欢读书
I like this.
读书要从娃娃抓起
Never too young to start.
待会儿见 我得回店里去
I'll see you all later. I got to get back to the shop.
她喝完了我们就走
We will go when she's done eating.
真美味呀
Yummy.
好了 好了
Okay, okay...
是她
That's her.
是的
Yes.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
宝贝
Baby.
她真是个奇迹
Well, she's a miracle.
我为你感到高兴
Okay, I'm happy for you.
谢谢你 赞德
Thank you, Xander.
你帮过我
You helped me.
抱歉 我得走了
Oh, sorry. I got to run.
很重要的考试 祝我好运
Big exam, but wish me luck.
祝你好运
Good luck!
你其实不用叫她宝贝
You don't have to call her Baby, you know.
你可以选一个自己喜欢的名字
You can pick any name you want.
不
No.
她就叫宝贝
She's Baby.
好吧 也行
Okay, that works.
布伦南小姐 考试结束了
Miss Brennan, the exam is over.
我正在全力以赴答题 长官
Doing my best, ma'am.
布伦南小姐
Miss Brennan.
我做这项研究是为了帮我母亲伊莱恩·波纳尔
I started this research to help my mother, Elaine Pownall.
她只能坐在轮椅上
She's been confined to a wheelchair.
因为一次船只事故 过去十年都是瘫痪状态
Paraplegic for the past decade due to a boating accident.
目前 她已经注射了
To date, she has received
三针海洋生物干细胞
three doses of aquatic stem cells,
她的整个下肢
has recovered minor sensation
已经恢复了轻微的知觉
throughout her lower extremities.
她的治疗因为缺少干细胞而终止
Her treatments were terminated due to a shortage of cells.
但我找到了另一个干细胞来源
But I have located another source.
为了不让我母亲冒任何风险
And rather than expose my mother to any risk,
我决定在自己身上做实验
I have decided to conduct an experiment on myself
去更好地了解干细胞治疗的可行性
to better understand its viability.
截止到今天 我已经给自己注射了
As of today, I have injected myself
三针海洋生物干细胞
with three doses of aquatic stem cells.
和我母亲一样的剂量
The same as my mother.
我右手上一个很深的伤口
I've experienced rapid and complete healing
恢复得非常快速和彻底...
of a deep wound on my right hand...
…没有留下明显的伤痕
...leaving no visible signs of trauma.
今天早上 有一阵我感觉到
This morning, I had an episode
听觉变得很敏锐...
of acute hearing...
我有时候我的反应能力也提高了
I've also had moments of improved reflex response.
我会继续给自己注射干细胞
I will continue to inject myself with the stem cells,
并监控我的结果
and monitor my results.
到目前为止 效果很显著
So far, the effects have been significant.
但我希望能发现...
But what I hope to discover is...
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表