剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
She's taking on water!
稳住了 伙计们 远离裂开的地方
Hold her steady, men! Away from the break!
他在这里第一次见到了她
This is where he first saw her.
尽管查尔斯有个人类家庭
Though Charles had a human family,
但他们还是相爱了
they fell in love.
孩子出生了 但由于是混血
A baby was born but, being a hybrid,
孩子一降生就是个畸形儿 这种事很常见
it came into the world, as they often do, deformed.
查尔斯把私生子带到海达族
Charles took the illegitimate baby to the Haida,
想救他
wanting to save it,
但也急切地想对外界隐藏它的存在
but also anxious to hide it from the world.
和孩子分开后
Separated from her child,
他的人鱼疯了 回到了水中
his mermaid lost her mind and went back to the water,
再也没回来
never to return.
由于受她歌♥曲的影响 加之她不在身边
Infected by her song and her absence,
查尔斯失去了理智
Charles lost his senses.
快到大♥陆♥海岸线了
Mainland shores are closed.
那里是什么
What's that out there?
在那 我看见他了 就在我们前面 就在那
There! I see him, right ahead of us, right there.
-你看见他了吗 -看见了
- You see him? - Yeah, I see him.
我来 我来
Yeah, I got it, I got it.
他召集了他的船员
He gathered his crew,
把人鱼困在了海湾
trapped the mermaids in a cove
然后一条一条地把它们杀死
and slaughtered them one by one.
船长 快去 快去
The captain! Now, go, go!
-你看见他了吗 -没有 你呢
- You see him? - No, you?
那里 那里 我看见水里有光
There, there. I see a light down there.
这边 快
Hey, over here! Come on!
快 把手给我
Come on! Give me your hand.
我们的下一个项目是河口清理系统
The next project we have is a cleanup system for river mouths.
这个其实可行
That's actually doable.
巴尔的摩已经有一个投入使用了
There's already one up and working in Baltimore.
可行 可行有什么乐趣
Doable? Where's the fun in doable?
要打烊了 两位
Last call, you guys.
我该走了
Oh, I'd better get going.
时间过得真快 谢谢
I didn't realize the time. Thank you.
多谢
Thanks.
我真的有个很疯狂的想法
I have a really crazy idea.
比海洋吸尘器还疯狂吗
Crazier than an ocean vacuum cleaner?
很可能
Probably.
我们来做一件与个性完全不符的事
Let's do something completely out of character.
一件疯狂的事
Just something nuts.
不如你今晚留下
Why don't you stay tonight?
-什么 -和我一起
- What? - Stay with me.
咱俩刚刚真的很投缘 不是吗
Come on, this is going really well, you and me, right?
我订了个很棒的酒店
I have a great hotel room.
我们可以就 就此一次
We could just, for once,
什么也不多想
not overthink things
做我们想做的事
and do what we want to.
这个你真的实现不了
You really cannot pull that off.
我知道
I know.
好伤心
It's sad.
我以为你要说没有我你就活不了了
I thought you were going to say I complete you.
是的 我本来要说的
Oh, I was. I was going to say that.
但你的努力绝对值得尊重
But you get total props for effort.
太好了
Great.
简直是我人生的写照
Yeah, story of my life.
爸爸
Dad!
快去
Go, go, go.
波纳尔先生 波纳尔先生
Mr. Pownall? Mr. Pownall?
坚持住 坚持住好吗
Just stay with me. Stay with me, okay?
泰德 看着我
Hey, Ted, look at me.
本 本 我们得离开这儿了
Ben! Ben, we got to get out of here!
本 本
Hey, Ben! Ben! Hey!
本 暴风雨越来越猛了
Ben! The storm is getting worse, okay?
你♥爸♥爸血压不正常
Your dad's pressure, it ain't good.
他可能体温太低了 我们现在得走了 马上走
He might be hypothermic. We got to go now, right now!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad.
-扶到床上 -好 你扶住他
- On the bed. On the bed. - Yeah, yeah. You got him?
你扶住他了吗
You got him? You got him?
你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
看着我
Look at me.
你必须让身体暖和起来 好吗
You got to stay warm, okay?
也许他只是需要休息
Maybe he just needs some rest.
厨房♥里有威士忌
Whiskey. In the kitchen.
爸爸 看着我
Dad, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
-海伦 -芮安在我这
- Helen? - Ryn's here.
她受伤了
She's hurt.
伤得很严重
It's really bad.
马上过来
Get over here. Now!
-怎么了 -芮安在海伦那里
- What? - Ryn's at Helen's.
情况很严重
It's bad.
快去吧 我照顾你♥爸♥爸你
Just go. I'll take care of your dad. Okay?
快去吧
Just go, go, go.
-我会尽快回来 -好 快去吧
- I'll be back as soon as I can. - Yeah, yeah. Just go. Go.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
伊丽莎在陪着她
Eliza is with her.
他们怎么又让她来陆地上
Why did they bring her on land?
为了保护她
To protect her.
你去陪陪她吧
You go. Be with her.
芮安 出什么事了
Ryn, what happened?
本 这个新来的 蒂娅
Ben, this new one, Tia.
不能相信她
She cannot be trusted.
没关系
It's okay.
我们可以想办法对付她
We can figure out how to handle her.
不 对付不了她
No, she cannot be handled.
她很强
She's strong.
比我遇到过的都要强
Stronger than any I have ever seen.
好了
Okay.
比芮安还要强
Stronger than Ryn.
现在别想这事了 好吗
Don't think about that now, all right?
快睡吧
Just try to sleep.
快睡吧
Try to sleep.
芮安的情况怎么样
How's Ryn?
她的情况很糟糕
She's in pretty bad shape.
你觉得他看到海里的东西了吗
Think he saw anything down there?
你要怎么和他说
What are you going to tell him?
不知道
No idea.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
没关系 起来吧
It's okay. Come on.
我以为我精神错乱了
I thought I was losing my mind.
事故的那晚
Night of the accident...
这么多年过去了
all those years ago.
我本以为看到的是幻觉
What I thought I saw.
居然是真的
It was real.
的确是真的 爸爸
It's real, Dad.
他们是真实存在的
They're real.
你的朋友 芮安
Your friend, Ryn.
她是他们的同类
She's one of them.
伊丽莎
Eliza.
你在海里的时候
When you were down there,
见过我的朋友大兵吗
did you see my friend, Sarge?
大兵死了
Sarge is... dead.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
可我见到他了
But I saw him.
我当时在睡觉
I was asleep.
他唤醒我
He came to me.
召唤我去水里
Called me to the water.
然后他出现在那里
And then there he was,
就在我面前
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表