剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
- I must go hunt. - We have food.
我会带过来
I'll bring it.
你留在这里
You stay here.
人类把你抓走了
Humans took you.
你们的领袖 她是人类的朋友
Your leader, she is a friend to them.
她替他们辩护
Defends them.
-保护他们 -没错
- Protects them. - Yes.
只要人类还活着 海洋就不会安全
The oceans will not be safe as long as humans live.
他们必须死
They must die.
所有人
All of them.
她不会同意的
She will never agree.
那我就自己来
Then I will do it myself.
你不情愿地屈服于她
You bow to her with reluctance.
好像你不想这么做
Like you don't want to.
也许你更愿意和我在一起
Maybe you would rather be with me.
与你真正的族人在一起
With your true colony.
这些是海岸防卫队报告里的坐标
These are the coordinates from the Coast Guard report.
地图上的这处
And here, on the map,
恰巧就在卡森海域
it's right out at Carson Sound.
卡森海域
Carson Sound.
那地方有什么
What is it about that place?
很多年前那里是货运通道
That's where the shipping lanes used to be all those years ago.
这里是通向大♥陆♥的航道中水最深的地方
The deepest part of the passageway to land.
我们的人鱼朋友可能会用这里
Our mermaid friends would've had to use it
来躲避渔夫
to avoid the fishermen.
不幸的是 不是每次都躲得掉
Unfortunately, it didn't always work out that way.
查尔斯·波纳尔的船 它是在那里沉没的吗
Charles Pownall's ship. Is that where it went down?
书上是这么说的
That's what the book says.
你觉得我爸可能去了那里是吗
You think he might have gone out there?
我觉得有可能
Oh, I wouldn't be surprised.
你觉得他在找什么
What do you think he's looking for?
答案
Answers.
与他和你母亲发生意外的那晚有关
Something from the night of his accident with your mother.
他说他看见外面有东西
He says he saw something out there.
也许他确实看到了
Maybe he did.
-我得去找他 -好
- I need to find him. - Yeah.
她没有对你全盘托出
She does not tell you everything.
我知道
Yes, I know.
所以我留你和她在一起
That's why I left you with her.
她会联合部落 这是真的
She will unite the tribes. This is true.
但她也会杀死人类
But also, she will kill humans
以及任何试图阻止她的人
and anyone who tries to stop her.
我知道你也不信任人类
I know you do not trust the humans either.
但你对我说了实话
But you told me the truth.
你是忠诚之人
You are loyal.
谢谢
Thank you.
你必须杀死她
You must kill her.
她现在要回去召集更多的
She is going back now to gather more--
等等
Wait!
这对我们的族群不会有任何帮助
This will not help our tribes.
你对此一无所知
You know nothing about it.
我要一劳永逸地了结这些人类
I will put an end to these humans once and for all.
若你干涉我 你也一样
And to you, if you interfere.
我必须阻止她
I must stop her.
兰斯 他开船出海了是吗
Lance, he take her out?
我努力阻止他
I tried to stop him.
但他甚至不让我弄好风暴三角帆
He wouldn't even let me set the storm jib.
你了解你父亲的
You know your dad, man.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你能来帮我
I appreciate you calling in this favor.
研究船一定撑不过这种风暴
The research boat would've never made it out in this.
你♥爸♥爸究竟在想什么
What the hell's your dad thinking?
他根本没想
He's not.
他的头脑一片混乱
His head's all screwed up.
别跟我说又有人用那种让人发狂的歌♥声
Don't tell me someone's been bending his head
搅乱了他的神志
with that crazy song.
我不知道发生了什么 好吗
I don't know what's going on, okay?
我只知道我得出海
I just know I need to get out there.
我得去找他
I need to find him.
查看一下甚高频波段 也许能找到他
Well, check the VHF. Maybe he's on.
我们离海伦提供的坐标只有两公里远了
We're a mile away from the coordinates Helen gave me.
有发现吗
See anything?
没有
No.
也许他被吹离了航线
Maybe he got thrown off course.
有了 有了
There. There.
雷达探测到他了
I got him on radar.
不 我连科学家都算不上
No, no, I'm not even a scientist.
我是学工科的
I was majoring in Engineering.
没读完就辍学了
Dropped out.
你的父母一定很为你骄傲
Your parents must be so proud.
一定的
Yeah, definitely.
我在海洋净化论♥坛♥演讲的时候
They calmed down a little bit when I spoke
他们的心情平复了一些
at the Ocean Cleanup Initiative.
-你在OCI演讲了 -对
- You spoke at OCI? - Mm-hm.
真厉害
Wow.
当下我生活的重心是筹款
Right now, the biggest part of my life is fundraising.
原来想改变世界是需要拉人来投资的
Turns out, you need investors to change the world.
你头一回知道
This was news to you?
还真是头一回
Yeah, actually.
我要么太天真要么太愚蠢
Naive or just plain stupid.
我不知道 还尚无定论
I don't know. Jury's still out.
-谢谢 -太好了 谢谢
- Thank you. - Oh, wonderful. Thank you.
是什么让你对海洋保护感兴趣的
What got you interested in ocean preservation?
一趟潜水之旅
A diving trip.
我看见垃圾比海洋生物还多
Saw more garbage than sea life.
这就够了
That'll do it.
跟我说说吧
Tell me what you're thinking,
你对洋流和回绕有什么看法
about the currents and the skirt.
你不担心洋流会将整个系统
Aren't you worried the current is just going to rip
冲开吗
the whole thing apart?
试运行发现了这个问题 担心
The test runs are showing that, yeah.
你想过也许可以
Have you thought about
尝试用不同的方法固定系统吗
maybe trying to anchor the system differently?
也许再往水下面一些
Maybe further under the surface?
是啊 其实
Yeah, actually.
一位来自日内瓦大学的教授建议过
A professor from the University in Geneva suggested it.
我们正在测试
We're working on that right now.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
你听起来为什么这么惊讶
Why do you sound so surprised?
那只是个理论而已
Oh, it was just a theory.
真的是很好的建议 毋庸置疑
A really good one, apparently.
跟我再说说你吧
Tell me a little bit more about yourself.
没什么好说的
Oh, there's not much to tell.
别啊
Come on.
一个可以只用二十分钟就能
Anyone who could intellectually dismantle
深刻分♥析♥一个创新型科学模型的人
an innovative scientific model in 20 minutes flat
肯定有一段精彩的故事
is someone with something to tell.
我当过志愿者
I... I was a volunteer
对科学感兴趣 仅此而已
and got interested in the science, that's all.
所以我想和你聊聊
It's why I wanted to talk to you.
我们得解决这个问题
We've got to solve this.
如果我们不解决
I mean, if we don't...
会发生什么
what's going to happen?
给你 看这个
Here, look at this.
"布里斯托尔湾的传说"
"The Myths of Bristol Cove."
卡森海域
Carson Sound.
那里是186♥4♥年你曾曾祖父
That's where your great-great-grandfather
查尔斯·波纳尔船沉的地方
Charles Pownall's ship went down in 186♥4♥.
查尔斯和他的船员在狂暴风雨中出海
Charles and his crew were out to sea in a treacherous storm.
船长 我们撑不了太久了
Captain, we can't hold her much longer!
船在漏水
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表