剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
也许罗伯的族人也有一个
Maybe what if Robb's people have one?
在他们的领地里也有一个类似的地方
A place like that in their territory?
我会给他打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'm going to call him, okay?
这思路不错 得到消息告诉我
That's a really good idea. Let me know.
好的
Okay.
海伦
Helen.
这是希望
This is Hope.
你好
Wow, hello.
天哪 他们长得也太快了
Goodness, they grow up so fast.
为了在水里存活
This happens when we are first born,
我们刚出生时是会这样
to survive in the water.
她真可爱
She's so adorable.
第一次上陆地 她过得怎么样
How's she doing with her first time on land?
别动
Don't touch.
没关系 她只是好奇
It's okay, she's curious.
让她探索吧
Let her explore.
*别说你爱我*
*Don't say you love me*
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
你们还好吗
Are you all right?
-发生什么事了 -燃气泄漏
- What happened? - A gas leak.
你们别逗留 注意安全
You should keep moving. Stay safe.
-刚才怎么回事 -唱片机放的歌♥
- What was that? - The song from the box.
希望以为该学习了
Hope thought it was time to learn.
她在
She was--
-模仿 -是的
- Imitating. - Yeah.
听着 她不能待在这里
Look, she can't stay here.
哪里是安全的
Where is safe?
混血牧场 那里防御加强了
The hybrid ranch. It's fortified.
我来处理这些 我们在那里见
I'll deal with this mess, meet you all there.
去吧
Go.
我是罗伯·韦伦斯
You've reached Robb Wellens.
请留言吧
Leave me a message.
罗伯 我是麦蒂
Robb, it's Maddie.
我希望你还安好
I hope you're okay.
我真的希望能联♥系♥上你
I really wish I could reach you.
我的朋友赞德出事了
My friend Xander's in trouble,
情况很严重
and it's pretty bad.
听着 我真的很需要你的帮助
Look, I really need your help.
给我回电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me back, okay?
希望掌握歌♥声了
Hope has found her voice.
华盛顿州 普瑞特县
紧急警报
来电
跟之前一样的电♥话♥号♥码
It's the same number as before.
本
Ben...
在这里等着
Wait here.
听着 大家 大家都不要接电♥话♥
Hey! Hey! Hey! No one answer their phones!
都不要接电♥话♥
No one answer their phones!
瑞克 瑞克
Rick! Rick!
什么都没有
It's nothing.
只是奇怪的声音
It's just a weird sound.
你确定你没事
You sure you're okay?
对 我很好
Yeah. I'm fine.
这声音对你们没影响
It doesn't affect you guys.
发生什么了
What's going on?
请问什么是橙色警报
Excuse me, what is a code orange?
大量伤亡病例涌入警报
Mass incoming casualty alert.
我的天
Oh, my God.
杰里 等等 发生什么了
Jerry! Wait, wait. What happened?
-那个噪声 -我得走了
- The noise. - I have to go.
杰里 杰里
Jerry, Jerry...
抱歉 听着 我知道那是什么 好吗
Hey, excuse me. Look, I know what it is, okay?
是一种声音武器
It's a sound weapon.
打来的时候会显示紧急来电
It's coming in as an emergency call.
你得告诉所有人 别接这种电♥话♥ 好吗
You have to tell everyone. Don't answer it, okay?
-别接电♥话♥ -我就去
- Do not answer the phones. - I'm on it.
麦蒂 麦蒂 你还好吗
Maddie? Maddie, are you okay?
蒂娅攻击了整个县的人
Tia attacked the whole county.
医院里进了好多伤员
So many people coming in here.
我们也受袭了
Yeah, we got hit too.
她一定黑了整个通讯系统
She must've hacked the whole system.
我们得做些什么
We've got to do something.
我们得找个办法
We got to figure out a way
停用手♥机♥
to shut off the phones.
怎么做 跟政♥府♥协商
How? Talk to the authorities?
-找警♥察♥吗 -对
- The cops? - Yeah.
好办法 你来做
Good idea. You do that.
我爸认识通讯公♥司♥的执行官
And my dad knows an exec at the phone company.
-我试着问问 -好
- I'll try him. - Okay.
发生什么了
What's happening?
我得走了
I have to go.
蒂娅把对付赞德的手段用在了全县人身上
What Tia did to Xander, she's doing everywhere.
我不想向我爸寻求帮助 但我不得不这么做
I didn't want to ask my dad for help, but I have to.
-你会没事的 -对抗蒂娅是我的责任
- You'll be okay. - Tia is my responsibility.
我应该跟你一起去
I should go with you.
这里是布里斯托尔湾最安全的地方
This is the safest place in Bristol Cove.
牧场安保措施完备
The ranch has full security.
没人能进来
No one's getting in.
我们不会离开她身边
We will not leave her side.
我要离开一会 马上回来
再见
Bye-bye.
妈妈
Mama.
冷静 一辆半挂车在高速公路上翻了
Calm down. A semi flipped on the highway?
有大量倾漏吗
There's a massive spill?
我们在这片区域还有警力吗
Do we have any units in the area?
我们的受害人正躺在他家的车道上 昏过去了
Our victim's lying in his driveway, unconscious.
女士 你得慢点说
Ma'am, you've got to slow down.
-稍等 -我爸在哪
- Hold on. - Where's my dad?
几小时前他接了个电♥话♥
He went on a call to Libbey Beach
去了利比海滩
a couple of hours back.
袭击之后我就无法联♥系♥上他
I haven't been able to reach him since the attacks hit.
麦蒂 我只知道这些
Maddie, that's all I've got.
弄清楚之前我们先歇业
We're shut down until we figure this out.
稍等一下 可以吗 肯
Give me a minute, will you, Ken?
我的大部分工人都倒下了
Hey. Most of my workers have gone down,
我不知道到底发生了什么
and I don't know what the hell's going on.
不仅是这里 爸 整个镇子都是如此
It's not just here, Dad. It's all over town.
是通过人们的手♥机♥传出的
It's coming through people's cells.
什么意思 什么是通过人们的手♥机♥传出的
What does that mean? What's coming through people's cells?
某种高频声纳武器
A kind of high-frequency sonic weapon.
会伤害人类的大脑 让他们倒下
It's hurting people's brains. Making them sick.
赞德就是这么受伤的吗
Is that what happened to Xander?
对 爸 你可以帮上忙 你认识格雷格·帕克
Yeah. Dad, you can help. You know Greg Parker.
-认识 -你得给他打电♥话♥
- Yeah. - I need you to call him
让他关闭所有的手♥机♥服务
and get him to shut off all cell service.
不行 我很抱歉 格雷格不能随便这么做 本
No, I'm sorry. Greg can't just do that, Ben.
没有政♥府♥批准就不行 这涉及很多手续
Not without government approval. There's all kinds of protocols.
那么多人都快死了 爸 赞德快死了
Look, people are dying, Dad. Xander's dying.
不能在出现公共卫生危机时
You just can't shut down communications
就这么关闭通讯服务 本
in the middle of a public health crisis, Ben.
-这我帮不上你 -这不是公共卫生危机
- I can't help you with that. - This isn't a public health crisis.
这是恐怖袭击
It's a terrorist attack.
他们已经袭击了整个小镇
They've already hit the whole town.
鬼知道他们下一个会攻击哪里
Who knows where they'll strike next?
你怎么会知道这些
How the hell do you know all this?
是他们的同类
It's one of them.
又是他们
Again.
现在你知道他们有多么危险了吧 本
Okay, now do you see how dangerous they are, Ben?
你自己也说了 你最好的朋友快死了
You said it yourself. Your best friend is dying.
她终有一天会毁了你的生活
She's going to end up destroying your life.
不 绝不 我爱本
No. Never. I love Ben.
-如果你爱他 就放手吧 -爸 别说了
- You love him, you'll let him go. - Dad, stop.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表