剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
这轮不到你来做选择
That is not your choice to make.
这一切最终都会演变成大杀戮
It's all going to end in bloodshed.
就像之前
Just like before.
爸 够了 她来是因为她想帮忙
Dad? Hey, that's enough. She's here because she wants to help.
那是她想让你认为的
That's what she wants you to think.
她控制了你的所听所闻 所思所想 本
She's in your ear, Ben. She's in your mind.
她在破坏你的生活
She's polluting your life.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你到底对他做了什么
What the hell have you done to him?
我停止了注射干细胞
I stopped injecting the stem cells.
但变化没有停止
But the change hasn't stopped.
细胞可能还在分♥裂♥
The cells could still be dividing.
出现了某种基因突变
I mean, there are some genetic mutations,
一旦你引发了它们 就一发不可收拾
once you trigger them, they feed off the reaction.
不停发展
They keep going.
你还有办法吗
Can you do something?
也许吧
Maybe.
也许太迟了
Maybe it's too late.
我们现在在一起
We're together now.
爸
Dad?
我很高兴 我们可以成为希望的避风港
I'm so glad we can be a safe haven for Hope.
现在这里可能是唯一的避难所
This could be the only refuge now.
天知道外面什么情况
God knows what's going on out there.
我在想我们怎么才能帮上忙
I wonder what we could do to help.
那不明智 海伦
That isn't wise, Helen.
我们最好不要暴露自己
We don't want to expose ourselves.
只有我们对其免疫
We're the only ones immune to it.
你是大海里最出色的猎手
You are the best hunter in the ocean.
好样的
Well done.
他怎么能不帮我们
I mean, how could he not help us?
整个小镇都在分崩离析
The whole town's falling apart.
电♥话♥仍在继续拨出
Calls are still rolling out.
我们得阻止人们接听
We need to stop people from answering.
我们只能靠自己了
We're going to have to do this alone.
信♥号♥♥塔遍布于小镇各处
There are cell phone towers spread out all over town.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我们要一次性全部毁掉
We'll take them all out at once.
你得下车
I need you to get out of the car.
你不会有事吧
You will be okay?
打扰下 你能不能告诉我戴尔·毕晓普警长
Excuse me, can you tell me if Sheriff Dale Bishop
有没有住进这家医院
has been admitted to the hospital?
名单上没有他
I don't have him listed here.
-灯光都没了 -嗯
- The lights are all gone. - Yeah.
手♥机♥也停了
And the cell phones too.
我们得赶回医院
We need to get back to the hospital
去看看赞德和麦蒂
to check on Xander and Maddie.
海伦
Helen?
借一步说话
A word.
防护系统全都不能工作了
The perimeter systems are all down.
这肯定跟之前袭击有关
This must be connected to the attack.
我们得自己保护自己
We need to protect ourselves.
我们今晚应该留在这儿 不要分散
We should stay here tonight, close together.
我们得去储藏室拿点粮食
We should get some supplies from the storage room.
好
Sure.
你来了
You're here.
抱歉过了这么久才来
I'm sorry I took so long.
怎么了
What's happening?
好黑
It's so dark.
停电了
Power's out.
我不知道外面发生了什么
I-I don't know what happened out there,
但是 很疯狂
but it's...it's crazy.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
麦蒂
Maddie...
阿赞 阿赞
Xan? Xan?
赞德
Xander?
赞德 醒醒
Xander, come on!
本 本
Ben...Ben...
-怎么回事 -他突然昏过去了
- What's going on? - He just suddenly passed out.
-我们得叫护士过来 -救命 救命
- We need to get a nurse. - Help! Help!
阿赞 赞德
Xan! Xander.
-救命 -他们在哪
- Hey! Help! - Where are they?
脉搏23
Pulse is at 23.
他昏迷了
He's gone into a coma.
希望
Hope?
狩猎者
Hunter.
站住
Stop!
站住 站住 站住
Stop! Stop! Stop!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
蒂娅想要她
Tia wants what she wants.
希望 快跑
Hope, run!
你想都别想
No, you don't.
-快来 -不要 救命
- Come! Come! - No! Help!
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表