剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
军队保险 课程要求 毕业
Insurance, course requirements, graduation...
要是你们这群千禧一代的懒蛋能毕得了业的话
if you drag your lazy millennial asses all the way through.
这家伙是个老古板
This guy's a walking cliché.
遵命 长官
Sir, yes, sir.
全州的员警职位都有空缺
Openings all over the state for Troopers,
交通局 警局
Transit, sheriff departments.
据我所知 克拉勒姆县和杰斐逊县
Clallam and Jefferson counties, obviously,
一直都在招海军新兵
always looking for Marine Unit recruits.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你不喜欢海吗
You don't like the water?
我只想离海越远越好
Just want to be as far away from it as I can.
你不是说你在渔船上工作过吗
Didn't you say you worked on a fishing boat?
在马戏团长大 也不未必非得当小丑啊
You grow up in the circus, doesn't make you a clown.
我记得就在这里
I think it's over here.
找到了
Yes.
来
Here.
看这个
Look at this.
卡森海域
Carson Sound.
186♥4♥年 你曾曾祖父
That's where your great-great-grandfather
查尔斯·波纳尔的船就是在这里沉没的
Charles Pownall's ship went down in 186♥4♥.
没错
That's right.
他们说他差点丢了性命
They say he almost didn't make it.
布里斯托尔湾历史
损失了一半船员
Lost half his crew.
-巧得出奇 -是啊
- Strange coincidence. - Oh, yeah.
给 你看这个
Here, look at this.
书上说人鱼大屠♥杀♥
This says the massacre of the mermaids
就发生在这片海湾
took place right in the cove.
我以为你不相信那段故事
I thought you didn't believe in that part of the story.
泰德
Ted?
我已经不知道我到底相信些什么了
I don't know what the hell I believe anymore.
朋友们
And that, my friends,
那就是查尔斯·波纳尔
is the story of Charles Pownall
以及他悲情人鱼恋的故事
and his tragic mermaid love.
你们要是从这里看向海岸线
Now, if you guys look over this way towards the shoreline,
你们也许能看到
you just might be able to see--
见鬼 我看见一只
Holy shit! I see one!
什么 什么
What? What?
在哪 在哪
Where? Where?
我什么都没看见
I don't see anything.
是条尾巴
Well, it's this tail.
从水面翻了出来
It just flipped right up out of the water.
现在知道了吧 伙计们
Well, there you have it, folks.
加尔文船长的人鱼之旅
Captain Calvin's Mermaid Tours.
包你满意
Satisfaction guaranteed!
我看见一只 真的
I saw one. I did.
你喝太多人鱼莫吉托了
One too many mermaid mojitos.
-什么 -给我吧
- What? - I'll take that.
但我看见了 我真的看见了
But I saw it. I saw it.
就在那里
It was right there.
我们继续开吧 好吗
Let's keep it moving, shall we?
你认为她还在地面上吗
You think she's still here on land?
对 她想要芮安的帮助
Yes. She wants Ryn's help.
她在海伦的店里找到了我
She found me at Helen's shop.
她会回去的
She will go back there.
好 我们和你一起去
Okay. We'll go with you.
不 不能有人类
No. No humans.
好 我今天本该去西雅图
Okay, well, I was supposed to head to Seattle today,
试着和那个做海洋研究项目的人谈谈
to try and speak to that guy that's doing the ocean research project.
很好
This is good.
本会和你一起去吗
Maybe Ben will go with you?
我得去看我爸
I need to see my dad.
凯尔在帮我妈治疗
Kyle was helping with my mom's treatment.
没有他
Without him...
我手♥机♥随时...
I'll have my cell...
你喘得很凶啊
A lot of huffing and puffing going on over there.
在我成年之前
Hey, these lungs have been huffing and puffing
就开始这么喘了
long before it was legal, okay?
派对小王子是吧
A real party animal, huh?
是吗
Yeah?
也许他们该先教怎么做心肺复苏
Maybe they should have done the CPR training first.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
该死
Holy shit.
不错啊 很漂亮
Yeah. Very cute.
跑起来 麦克卢尔
Move it, McClure!
你杀死了那个军人
You killed the soldier.
对
Yes.
这对我的人类朋友很不好
This is bad for my human friends.
你太天真了
You're very naive.
人类不是你的朋友
Humans are not your friends.
有些可以
Some can be.
你被误导了
You've been misled.
他们毁了地球 他们以杀戮取乐
They destroy the earth. They kill for sport.
那个军人折磨过你的亲姐姐
This soldier tortured your own sister.
他必须死
He had to die.
这里不好说话
We cannot talk here.
跟我来
Come with me.
你好 罗伯塔 我来找我爸爸
Hey, Roberta. I'm looking for my dad.
-他在里面吗 -他不在
- Is he in? - Actually, no.
而且我有点担心
And I'm a little worried.
他今早有一顿工会早餐
He had a union breakfast this morning.
他没有出现
Didn't show.
他还错过了两场会议
And he also missed two meetings.
没打电♥话♥ 没发短♥信♥
No call, no text.
-这不像他 -对 是不像
- Not like him. - No. No, it's not.
-是我的错 -你什么意思
- It's my fault. - What do you mean?
他接受不了我退休这件事
He can't handle the thought of my retiring.
你父亲讨厌变化
Your father hates change.
是的 对 一定是因为这个
Yeah. Yeah, that must be it.
谢谢 罗伯塔
Thanks, Roberta.
赞德 怎么了
Xander, what's up?
我刚刚看到了卡特里娜飓风
I just saw Hurricane Katrina,
大摇大摆地走在街上
just walking around, not a care in the world.
听着 阿赞 我们有更严重的问题
Hey, look, Xan, we got bigger problems.
凯尔死了
Kyle's dead.
该死
Holy shit.
没准就是她杀的
Well, I mean, she probably offed him.
-那个卡特里娜 -不不不
- That Katrina? - No, no, no.
杀他的是另一个
It was this other one.
哪个另一个
What other one?
新来的 她刚到这里
This new one. She just got here.
他们真是一茬接一茬
Really, they just keep coming.
芮安在处理她
Ryn's handling her.
我要去看我爸爸了
I gotta go and see my dad.
凯尔生前一直在帮我妈妈
Kyle was helping with my mom.
好好好 去吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, just go.
谢了
Thanks.
但在大多数创新中
But with most innovation,
无心的后果反而是最困扰我们的 对吗
the unintended consequences are the ones that haunt us, right?
我们现在生活在一个自己制♥造♥的塑料噩梦里
Now we're living in a plastics nightmare of our own making
在这里我们眼睁睁地看着
while our oceans and sea life
我们的海洋和海生物被毁灭
are being destroyed before our eyes.
地球上有五大洋
There are five gyres around the world,
而在它们之中漂浮着巨大的塑料岛屿
and within them are massive, floating islands of plastic,
其中之一大约有两个得州那么大...
one of them measuring roughly twice the size of Texas...
...它们污染着地球上的海洋
...polluting the world's oceans,
杀死我们的野生动物 也毒害着水源
killing our wildlife and poisoning the water.
五大洋都是如此
Five of them.
这里我可以详细说说
Here's where I could geek out,
告诉你一群比我聪明很多很多的科学家
give you the minutiae of how a group of scientists
是如何利用洋流
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表