剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
不 绝不
No. Never.
本
Ben.
朋友
Friend.
很高兴见到你 列维
It's good to see you, Levi.
本
Ben.
朋友
Friend.
是啊
Yeah.
-芮安在哪 -在说话
- Where's Ryn? - Talking.
我去看看她们
I'm going to check on them.
发生什么了
What's going on?
列维和马特要带走宝宝
Levi and Mate came to get the baby,
把她带回水里
take it to the water.
为什么
Why?
由雄性带走宝宝是惯例
The men always take the babies.
他们教宝宝战斗 在水中生存
They teach them to fight, to survive in the water.
这是他们的职责
That is their job.
你想怎么做
What do you want?
我知道规矩是这样的
I know this is how is it done.
我的母亲 她把我送走了
My mother, she gave me away.
我长大后才再次见到她
I did not see her again until I was older.
但是
But...
有些东西
there is something...
在这里
in here.
一种感觉
A feeling
让我不要把她交出去
that tells me not to give her away.
你的母性本能
Your maternal instinct.
你的人类母性本能
Your human maternal instinct.
也许我可以在陆地上养育宝贝
Maybe I can raise Baby on land.
也许我可以换一种方式
Maybe I can do it differently.
如果她不回到水里
If she doesn't go back to the water,
她可能永远不会适应水中生活
she may never adapt.
她可能永远不会成为你们中的一员
She may never be one of your kind.
芮安
Ryn,
这个孩子是你族人的希望
this child is your people's hope.
一定要由雄性带走她吗
Does it have to be the males?
也许带她回到水里的人可以是你
Maybe you could be the one to take her in the water instead.
不
No.
他们能给她我给不了的东西
They give her things I cannot.
其他水生族群中有这样的例子
We've seen it in other aquatic species.
雄性会触发幼体体内另一种激素分泌
The males trigger a different hormonal response in the young.
会影响他们的生长 发育
It can affect their growth, development.
她在哭
She's crying.
她不该哭的
She's not supposed to cry.
她在陆地上待得太久了
She's been on land too long.
本 我们必须走了
Ben, we must go.
我要你向我承诺
I need you to promise me
你会在水里保护宝宝
that you will protect the baby in the water.
什么是承诺
Promise?
承诺就是当你说要做某事
A promise is when you say that you will do something
那么无论如何你都会做到
and you do it, no matter what.
那好 我承诺
Then, yes, I promise.
用我的生命担♥保♥
With my life.
我们等到天黑
We'll wait until dark.
那时会安全些
It'll be safer then.
他们来了
抱歉 等等
I'm sorry, wait.
我通过了考试 所以你可以喝一杯
So you get a shot because I passed my exam?
哪儿有这种道理
Is that how this is working?
就是啊 你通过 我庆祝嘛
Yeah. Celebration by association.
-行 很公平 -我们干了
- Okay, all right. Fair enough. - Let's go.
恭喜 赞德
Congratulations, Xander.
上高中时从没通过一门考试
Having never passed an exam in high school,
这次竟然通过了
the odds were with you.
有趣 你会讲笑话了 你很幽默
Funny. You got jokes. You're hilarious.
安妮 快 快过来 快
Annie, hey! Come on. Come on over, come on.
-她很眼熟 -是啊 她是我搭档
- She seems familiar. - Yeah, she's my partner.
记得那晚帮我
Remember, the one that helped me
救你们两个的那个人吗
save both your asses the other night?
-不记得吗 -对 没错
- No? - Oh. Yeah, right.
我很高兴你改了主意
Look, I'm glad you changed your mind.
-珍妮 可以再来三小杯吗 -就来
- Janine, could we get three more shots? - Coming up.
你的狂野女孩游轮公♥司♥怎么样
How's your Girls Gone Wild cruise line going?
那只是个小插曲
That was merely a bump in the road.
我们经营着一个颇有名气的人鱼游览观光公♥司♥
We run a very reputable mermaid sighting excursion line.
我不会称一条船为"游轮公♥司♥"
I wouldn't call one boat a "Line."
-干了吧 -我还是不喝的好
- Shall we? - Oh, I should probably not drink that.
行了 我没记错的话
Okay, well, last I checked,
今天是星期五
today was Friday.
这表示我们有两天时间
Which means we've got two days
想干什么傻事就干什么傻事
to be whatever kind of idiots we want.
来啊 有我罩着你
Yeah, come on. I got your back.
行吧 麦克卢尔
Okay, fine, McClure.
你说的无可辩驳
You make a solid argument.
一说到喝酒 他总是有理
When it comes to drinking, he always does.
*寒冰流过血管*
*Cold ice through your veins*
*死寂般的静默*
*Static silence*
*我将歌♥唱*
*I'll sing*
*在虚无之中 铁索重重*
*In these airborne chains*
*越来越沉重*
*Growing heavier*
*越来越沉重*
*Growing heavier*
*困顿之感如野火肆虐*
*I think it's spreading like wildfire*
布里斯托尔湾发生枪击事件
本地人唐尼·普莱斯死于血腥车祸
*吞噬恐慌与谎言*
*Feeding off Their fears and lies *
*谎言*
*Lies*
*你敢转身吗*
*Do you dare turn around?*
*你现在就能感受到*
*You can feel it now*
布里斯托尔湾发生悲剧
本地渔民肖恩·麦克卢尔死于海中
*最好小心你的小命*
*Better watch your head*
准备好了吗 芮安
Ready, Ryn?
天黑了 他们现在走更安全
It's dark. It'll be safer for them to go now.
对
Yes.
这是正确的决定
It's the right decision.
她需要回到水中
She needs to be back in the water.
她属于那里
It's where she belongs.
暂时
For now.
你们都可以选择
要么加入我们 要么死
你属于我们
你血即我们血
我们强大有力
我们是家人
家人
家人
我们是家人
她必须学会如何在水中生存
She must learn to survive in the water.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
你做的是对的
You're doing the right thing.
海伦说她是我族人的希望
Helen said she is hope for my people.
这将是她的新名字
This will be her new name.
"希望"
"Hope."
芮安 这名字真美
Ryn, that's beautiful.
我们再见时 你就长大了
When we meet again, you will be grown.
你不会记起这次和我在一起
You will not remember this time with me.
所以我会帮我们俩记住
So I will remember that for us both.
去学习 变强大
Go learn and be strong.
我会保护
I will protect.
我保证
I promise.
我之前误解了你
I was wrong about you.
你是个很不错的人
You're one of the good ones.
是啊 我也误解了你
Yeah, well, I was wrong about you too.
我说的是 你
I mean, you know, you're
还是很让人讨厌 但是
still a pain in the ass and everything, but...
我就当是赞美了
I take that as a compliment.
我们真的得
We definitely got to, you know,
练练咱俩的酒量了
work on the whole liquor tolerance thing.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表