剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
我们来这里是为了警告你
We came here to warn you,
并寻求你的帮助
and to ask for your help.
我为你的族人感到遗憾
I am sorry for your people.
但他离群的时候背叛了我们
But he betrayed us when he left.
尤拉 我到陆地上
Yura, I went to land
是为了寻找能一劳永逸地净化海洋的办法
to find a way of cleaning the oceans for good.
是为了拯救整个种群 而不只是我们的部落
To help our entire species, not just our tribe.
你是被选中的
You were chosen.
你的使命是传宗接代
Meant to provide us with children for generations.
但你抛弃了我们
But you abandoned us.
丢下我们等死
You left us to die.
而我们也已经离死不远了
And that is what happened.
其他的雄性呢
The other males?
都死了
All dead.
池水也不起作用吗
What about the pool?
我进去了很多次
I've gone in many times.
但水体已经被破坏了
but the waters are damaged.
剥夺了我们转变的能力
Deny us the ability to change.
我们不会成为你们的战友
We will not help you fight your fight.
她这话是什么意思
What did she mean by,
"水体剥夺了我们转变的能力"
"The waters deny us the ability to change"?
我会解释
I'll show you.
我部落里的所有成员都是天生雌性
Every member of my tribe is born female.
所有人
Everyone?
没错
Yeah.
但我的族人可以改变性别
But my people can change sex
为了繁衍从雌性转变为雄性
to transition from female to male in order to reproduce.
有的爬虫和鱼类可以做到这一点
Several species of reptiles and fish can do it.
这在自然界并不罕见
It's not uncommon in nature.
你们是怎么转变的
How do you change?
通过这个池子
This pool.
我的部落会选出最适合繁殖的个体
My tribe selects the best individuals for procreation.
她们入水前是雌性 出来就是雄性了
They go in female and come out male.
里面是海水吗
This is ocean water?
是的
Yeah.
海滩下面一定有一条隐藏通道
There must be a hidden channel running under the beach.
尤拉说水体已经被破坏了
Yura says this water is damaged.
我竭尽全力所做的一切
Everything I've been trying to do...
都太迟了
all too late.
没有这个池子来转变性别
Without this pool to transition,
我的族人和死了没两样
my people are as good as dead.
我们登记入住吧
Let's just check in.
大家晚上好
Good evening, folks.
欢迎来到护林熊小屋
Welcome to Smokey's Lodge.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你们是第一次来诺姆市吗
Is this your first time here in Nome?
是的
Uh, yes.
那好吧
Well, alrighty, then.
在挑房♥间吗
Looking for a room?
不 我们用韦伦斯的名字订了房♥间
No, we have a reservation under Wellens.
在这呢
Well, there it is.
无论如何
Anyway...
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好可怜的熊
Poor bear.
这是房♥间钥匙
Here are your keys.
你们想要六号♥房♥还是七号♥房♥
Did you guys want Room 6 or 7?
七号♥房♥
We'll take 7.
麦蒂想和罗伯待在一起
Maddie wanted to stay with Robb,
而不是我们
not with us.
也许他们想独自待着
Maybe they wanted to be alone.
事情是会变的
Things change.
人也是会变的
People change.
你也在转变
You are also changing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我从你身上感觉到了
I sense it in you.
你能感受到希望的心跳
You felt Hope's heartbeat.
你能与人鱼的力量相抗衡
You fought with the strength of my people.
你是怎么做到的
How can you do these things?
给我母亲注射的试剂
The injections we were giving my mother...
我自己也在用
I've been using them on myself.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
我得确保试剂是安全的
I needed to make sure that they were safe.
如果我们要一直使用它的话
if we were going to keep using them.
-你会伤到自己的 -但我没有
- You could have hurt yourself. - But I didn't.
结果恰恰相反
The opposite happened.
它让我变得更好了
It made me better.
我的伤好得更快
I heal faster.
我的反应能力变得超强
My reflexes are incredible.
每次注射后 我能潜水的时间变得越来越长
With each injection I can stay underwater longer and longer.
芮安
Ryn...
我感觉离你更近了
I feel closer to you.
我只想要你安全
I just want you to be safe.
我可以睡在地上
I can sleep on the floor.
别搞笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
我 我很抱歉
Hey, I'm-- I'm sorry.
就好像我是水族还不够猎奇
As if being from the water wasn't enough.
你现在还得接受我天生是个雌性的事实
Now you have to cope with the fact that I was born female.
我根本不在乎这个
I don't care about that.
还 还有一件事
Uh, there-- There is one more thing.
那是什么
What's that?
如果身体太热 我睡不着
If I get too hot, I can't sleep.
说得好像你是在冰川水里长大的一样
It's almost like you grew up in glacial waters or something.
可以脱吗
Is this okay?
可以
Yeah.
太可以了
Very okay.
我保证 没有别的惊喜了
I promise no more surprises.
-我毫无保留 -很好
- I'm an open book. - Good.
因为我必须跟你掌握相同的信息
Because we need to be on the same page
我们才能一起修复池水
if we're going to fix what's wrong with the pool.
即使尤拉拒绝帮助我们 你还想帮她吗
Do you want to help Yura even though she refused to help us?
我认为这是能让她回心转意的唯一办法
I think it's the only way she'll come around.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right. Well...
我是说 我们不知道
I mean, there's no telling
是什么阻止了雌性的转化
what's keeping the females from transitioning.
石油泄漏 塑料微粒
Oil seepage, microplastics.
即使是温室气体
I mean, even greenhouse gases
也能扰乱水的化学成分
could upset the chemical makeup of the water.
什么 想到了什么
What? What is it?
你启发了我
You gave me an idea.
来
Come on.
是麦蒂
It's Maddie.
什么事
Yes?
不好意思
Uh, sorry.
你好 罗伯
Hello, Robb.
芮安
Hi, Ryn.
我可能知道是什么在阻止尤拉变性
I think I know what's preventing Yura's transition.
这个就交给你们了 我要
You know, I think you guys got this covered. I'm gonna--
失陪
Excuse me.
我们十分钟后楼下碰头
Let's meet downstairs in ten minutes.
好 快点
Okay. Hurry.
打烊
天呐
Oh, my God!
-怎么了 -床上
- What is wrong? - The bed!
我什么也没看见
I see nothing.
刚还有 我
It was there. I...
我看见了
I saw it.
看见了什么
Saw what?
血
Blood.
很多血
Lots of blood.
就在多娜死的地方
Right where Donna died.
我说的没错 石头的边缘有堆积物
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表