剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
husband and wife.
你怎么撑过来的
How are you holding up?
免费的酒水治愈一切伤口
Open bar heals all wounds.
你有没有想过 如果有一天芮安得回到水中
You ever think about what's going to happen
会发生什么吗
when Ryn has to go back one day?
永远
For good?
你忧心忡忡全都是为了这个
That's what this was all about?
她说过为了我她会留在陆上
She said she'd stay on land for me.
不能让她那么做吧
Can't let her do that, can I?
你想要她留下吗
Would you want that?
那是你的名字
There's yours.
本·波纳尔
芮安·费舍尔
卡片告诉你坐在哪
It tells you where to sit.
那是我的名字
And there's mine.
我们在同一桌
We're at the same table.
你的卡片上只有一个名字
Yours is only one name.
很不幸我的伴侣今天没能到场
My date couldn't make it, unfortunately.
人类认为一个人不能留在你身旁
Humans think you're apart from someone
你没事吧
You okay?
这里永远都成不了我的家
This will never be my home.
你属于水里
You belong out there.
我不想有一天必须和你分别
I don't want to have to say goodbye to you.
永远都不想
Ever.
我们可以在一起
We can be together.
在这
In here.
直到死亡将我们分开
Till death do us part.
直到死亡将我们分开
Till death do us part.
来跳支慢舞
Slow dance?
看在过去交情的份上
For old time's sake?
当然
Sure.
我听说你在和一个新家伙约会
So, I heard that you are seeing somebody new.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
算是异地恋吧
It's kind of a long-distance thing.
我只知道
Well, all I know is,
他最好足够优秀 这样才配得上你
he'd better be good enough for my girl.
你想跳舞吗
You want to dance?
好 行
Okay. Yes.
喂
Hello?
赞德 怎么了
Xander! What's going on?
赞德
Xander.
谁打一下911
Someone call 911!
赞德
Xander.
没事 老兄 我们在这
It's okay, man. We're with you.
给他拿一杯水
Get him a glass of water!
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表