剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
你留在这
You finish helping these people.
你继续帮助这些人
I'm gonna go get Marissa, and we'll find your dad.
我去找玛丽莎 我们会找到你♥爸♥爸
- Ok? - Ok.
-好吗 -好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Everything's gonna be OK.
一切都会好的
You have no idea what it's like out there.
你根本不知道外面什么样
Yeah, I got a pretty good idea, actually.
其实我很清楚外面什么样
You don't know how many more are missing.
你不知道还有多少人失踪了
Like Dale, God knows where.
就像戴尔 鬼知道他在哪
Yeah, and then we'll keep searching until we find them.
对 所以我们会一直搜寻 直到找到他们
Well, you're gonna need a shit-ton of help.
那你需要非常多的人来帮忙
And I know where to get it.
而我知道该去哪找
Clear. Contact, move in.
安全 确认目标 攻入
Go! Go!
走 走
That's Tia?
那是蒂娅吗
I'm not sure.
说不好
What if it's Hope?
万一是希望呢
Hey, Ryn?
芮安
Ryn! Wait!
芮安 等等
Ryn!
芮安
Clear.
安全
North stairwell, clear.
北楼梯间 安全
Hallway, clear.
门廊 安全
Fourth corridor, clear.
四层走廊 安全
Contact! Contact!
发现目标 发现目标
Confirmed containment.
目标已被控制
- Stand by, team. - Turn around! Hands up!
-准备行动 小队 -转过来 举起手
Hello? Anyone in here?
你好 有人在吗
Xander, you're OK.
赞德 你没事了
- Where is everyone? - All my officers,
-大伙都去哪了 -我所有的警员
either down or out looking for victims.
要么受伤了 要么在外面寻找伤员
- Sheriff Bishop's missing, too. - Yeah, I heard.
-毕晓普警长也失踪了 -对 我听说了
- But you're better? - There's a cure.
-但你好转了 -有办法治
Maddie's got it. They're using it at the hospital right now.
麦蒂找到的 他们现在正在医院用着
There could be more people affected.
可能还有许多人受到波及
We got to find them before it's too late.
我们得尽快找到他们 否则就太迟了
How? We're tapped, Xander.
怎么找 我们已经超负荷运转了 赞德
There's nobody else.
没有人手了
Actually, there is.
其实还有
And another 40 of us outside. Just tell us what you need.
外面还有四十人 告诉我们要做什么就好
Ok. Yes.
好吧 好的
Thank you.
谢谢你们
All right, we'll divide into teams,
好的 我们要分成小队
spread out, check every vehicle,
分散开 检查每辆车
house, any structure you can find.
每一座房♥ 凡是建筑就都进去看看
- Where do you want me? - Go down to the docks.
-你想我去哪 -去码头
- Check for people on their boats. - All right.
-检查有没有人在船上 -好的
OK, we're gonna need a place
找到伤员之后
to take victims when we find them.
我们需要一个安置他们的地方
The hospital doesn't have enough beds.
医院没有足够的床位了
- I'm on it. - Ok.
-我去找 -好的
You and me,
你和我
we're gonna go find the sheriff.
我们去找警长
Where is she?
她在哪
What did you do with my daughter?
你对我的女儿做了什么
It was Tia.
是蒂娅做的
No. You took her.
不 你带走了她
- You chose to betray. - She would kill me.
-你选择了背叛 -她要杀我
She took her to the water.
她把她带到水里去了
The place where we hide our weapons.
我们藏武器的地方
- The old airplane? - Yes.
-那架旧飞机 -对
She wants you to go there.
她想让你去那
It's a trap, Ryn.
这是个陷阱 芮安
She's waiting for you.
她正等着你呢
Good.
很好
If my daughter dies because of you,
如果我的女儿因为你死了
you will know her pain.
我必叫你血债血偿
Have you seen what's going on? We're being attacked.
你看见了新闻吗 我们遭袭了
Not just this town, the entire Pacific Northwest.
不只是这个镇子 是整个太平洋西北部
They're saying it's the Russians,
他们说是俄♥国♥人干的
but we know the truth, don't we?
但我们知道真♥相♥ 不是吗
There's a cure.
是有治疗方法的
I've seen it work on Xander.
我见过 对赞德起作用了
- Well, thank God for that. - The problem is,
-感谢上帝 -问题是
there's more victims than the hospital can handle.
医院已经处理不了更多的伤员了
What do you want from me?
需要我做什么
We need somewhere to bring them, treat them.
我们需要一个地方安置和治疗病人
And you've got the biggest place in town.
而镇上最大的建筑在你名下
You want to use the warehouse?
你是想用仓库吗
Yeah.
是的
Does the government even know the truth?
政♥府♥知道真♥相♥吗
It just keeps escalating.
事态越来越恶化了
What about the one who started all this? Where the hell is she?
制♥造♥这一切的凶手呢 她人在哪里
Let's just worry about our own little town for now, Ted.
还是先担心自己的小镇吧 泰德
Yeah, all right.
好吧
Come on, let's go. I'll take you there.
来吧 咱们走 我带你过去
芮安需要帮助
This is the place.
就是这里
- Are you sure? - Yes.
-你确定吗 -是的
She's down there. I feel her.
她就在这下面 我感觉得到她
Ryn, to just go straight in there...
芮安 要是就这么直接下水...
we need to think about what we're doing.
我们得想清楚要怎么办
I have.
我已经想好了
She's expecting me to come for my daughter.
她在等我来找女儿
- Exactly. - But she won't be expecting you.
-没错 -但她料不到你会来
That's true.
没错
You say you are still changing.
你说你还在转变
Even without the cells.
即使停止注射干细胞也是
You can go deep?
你能潜深水吗
Honestly, I don't know what I can do.
老实说 我不知道我有多大本事
Let's find out.
试试看吧
I will lead Tia and the others away.
我把蒂娅和其他人引开
And once they're gone, you will free Hope.
一旦他们离开 你就去解救希望
You can't lead them away.
你不能去把他们引走
They'll kill you.
他们会杀了你的
If I die,
就算要我死
it is so my daughter can live.
能让我女儿活下去 也值了
You know, I've been having dreams about the three of us,
你知道吗 我一直梦到咱们三个
living together as a family.
组成了一个幸福的家庭
I like this dream.
我喜欢这个梦
I want it, too.
我也想让它成真
Right here.
就在这里
If we set up a network, it'll link them together.
如果我们建一个网络 就能让设备联网
It'll load faster.
传文件的速度会更快
- You know how to do that? - Yeah, for sure.
-你知道怎么建吗 -当然
Yeah, let's do it. How can we help?
好 开始吧 需要我们怎么做
Your people are helping.
你的人在帮忙
They were immune to the attack.
他们对攻击免疫
They're happy to help, Ted. It's their town, too.
他们很乐意帮忙 泰德 这也是他们的镇子
This is your boat?
这是你的船吗
Yeah.
是的
We need your boat.
我们要用你的船
OK. For what?
行 做什么用
To go to the water. For Ryn.
去水里 为了芮安
For Hope.
为了希望
We help fight.
我们要帮助战斗
I hate to state the obvious here,
我不想说得这么直白
but, uh, can't you guys just swim out there?
但是 你们不能直接游过去吗
- I mean... - It is better from above.
-我是说 -从上方出击更好
From boat.
从船上
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表