剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
With human science.
但没孩子
But no baby?
不管用
It didn't work.
孩子会拯救我们
Baby would save us.
帮助我们族群存活
Help tribe survive.
尝试多次后 生第一个孩子
It would have been a great honor
会是极大的荣耀
to have the first baby in many tides.
你的孩子
Your baby...
她还活着
She's alive.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
芮安被抓时
When Ryn was taken,
我们把她的一个胚胎植入到了一个混血女人鱼身上
we implanted one of her embryos in a female hybrid.
她叫梅瑞迪思
Her name is Meredith.
她在哪
Where is she?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们本不该那么做
We shouldn't have done it.
我去找她
I go to her.
不行 很危险
No, it's dangerous.
布莱恩和她在一起
Bryan is with her.
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry. I have to go.
我们走
We go.
等等 我们必须从长计议
Hold on, we have to be smart and make a plan.
稍微...
Just...
等一下
One sec.
喂
Hello?
我们去救孩子
We go to save the baby.
我也不想这样 可我觉得现在
I hate to do this, but I don't think now
不是去旅行的时候
is the time to take a trip.
-因为你朋友 -对
- Your friend? - Yeah.
她的情况变得更加复杂了
Things got more complicated with her.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
不太好解释 但我真...
It's kind of hard to explain, but I just...
抱歉 我现在没办法离开
I'm sorry, I can't leave right now.
没事 我理解
No, I understand.
不是我不想去 我想去
You know, it's not that I don't want to go. I do.
和你一起去那边
It'd be amazing to be there with you,
参与那个项目真的很棒 可...
to work on that project, but...
-情况很复杂 -是的
- It's complicated. - Yeah.
好
Yeah.
邀请依然有效 等你准备好随时可以
The offer still stands, whenever you're ready.
感谢理解
Thanks for understanding, okay?
我会再给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
好的 再联络
Yeah, I'll speak to you soon.
她转弯了
She turn.
现在是什么灯
What is light?
-绿灯表示可以通过 -现在
- Green means go. - Now?
要开快点了
Go fast.
多年前 你们抛下了我
你很勇敢 是唯一挑战过加安达的人
但我们的部族容不下失败者
部族里领袖说了算
但你当领袖的日子到头了
我要杀了你
-喝点吗 -好
- Drink? - Sure.
你的电♥话♥听起来
Your telephone call made it sound
好像有事等不到明天再说
like it couldn't wait till morning.
妈妈出车祸时
When Mom had her accident,
你说过愿意做任何事
you said that you would do anything.
-本 -任何你能做的事来帮她
- Ben-- - Anything you could to help her.
对 我说的是真正的医学科学
Yeah, I was talking about real medical science.
-她已经好很多了 -那是从我们能看到的
- She's so much better. - From what we can see.
我们并不完全清楚可能存在的副作用
We don't know anything about possible side effects down the line.
那也是她的选择
And that's her choice.
这些...生物
These...things.
没人了解他们
Nobody knows anything about them.
我了解
I do.
五分钟前你才知道他们的存在
You didn't even know they existed till five minutes ago.
我见过他们的细胞能做什么 爸爸
I've seen what their cells can do, Dad.
话说回来 说这件事没有意义
Anyway, it's a non-issue.
你和我说他们要停止这项试验了
You told me that they're shutting down the trial,
所以也无所谓了 不是吗
so it doesn't really matter, does it?
但如果我能弄到更多细胞
But if I could get more cells--
我不想和你玩假设的游戏
I don't want to play a hypothetical game with you.
这不是假设
It's not a hypothetical.
你母亲不是小白鼠
Your mother's not a guinea pig.
我要是能证明它是安全的呢
What if I could prove it was safe?
我不想谈这个问题了
I'm not having this conversation.
-我要是能证明呢 -听着 儿子...
- What if I could prove it? - Look, son...
我不在乎它是否能让她长生不老
I don't care if it makes her immortal.
不行就是不行
It's not happening.
第一轮酒我请
First round's on me.
好啊
Oh! All right!
要喝点什么
What are we having?
既然这样 我要双份波本威士忌
Well, in that case, I will have a double bourbon.
最好的
Top shelf.
趁机占便宜啊 阿赞
Oh, way to take advantage, Xan.
他应得的
Hey, he earned it.
-神枪手在这儿呢 -我尽力 我尽力
- Sharpshooter over here. - I try, I try.
稍等片刻
Just one sec.
小麦 什么事
Hey, Mads. What's up?
我需要搭车
Hey. I need a ride.
-你还好吗 -是芮安
- Are you okay? - It's Ryn.
她不见了 她开走了我的车
She's missing. She took my car.
我给本打电♥话♥ 但他没接
I tried calling Ben, but he's not picking up.
我把地址发你
I'll text you the address.
好的 没问题 没问题
Yeah. Hey, I got you. I got you.
好
Okay.
对了 我...
Actually, I...
我得走了
I got to run.
免费的酒都不喝了吗
Are you turning your back on a free drink?
我就是这么神秘 我能说什么
Man of mystery. What can I say?
你们玩得开心
Well, enjoy.
如果跟你上次的调合物一样 我真是迫不及待了
If it's anything like your last concoction, I can't wait.
吃很小的一块
Eat very small piece.
能产生幻觉吗
Will it cause visions?
让我看到不存在的东西
Make me see things that aren't there?
不是看 可以让你过去
Not see. Go there.
去精神世界
To spirit world.
有感觉了吗
You feel?
没有
No.
也许我该再吃一块
Maybe I should eat another...
大兵
Sarge?
你在吗
Are you there?
多娜
Donna?
怎么了
What is it?
你知道大兵在哪吗
Do you know where Sarge is?
那是什么东西
What is that thing?
我爸在我车上放了个追踪装置
My dad put a LoJack in my car.
我不是有意破坏你的夜晚的
I didn't mean to crash your night.
你开玩笑吗 我当然不会让你一个人去
Oh, are you kidding? I wasn't going to let you go by yourself
追踪芮安和她的 你懂的 那个疯子
to track down Ryn and her, you know, crazy one.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道这事已经有点占据了你的生活了吧
You know it's kind of taking over your life, right?
赞德
Xander...
好的 懂了
It's all right. All right.
说他们坏话就是亵渎神明
It's sacrilege to say anything bad about them.
想想他们存在的事实 我们得以了解他们
Think about the fact they exist, that we get to know them.
我是说 这...
I mean, it's...
这很了不起
It's huge.
也许吧 我只是觉得
Maybe. I just feel like
每当我开始要振作起来的时候...
every time I start getting my shit together...
我也说不好
I don't know.
到了 就是这里
There. This is it.
来 把这个吃了
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表