剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
小心
Careful.
他们是打算把这个人火化吗
So, they're setting up to burn the guy?
维京风格
Viking-style?
看起来好诡异
Seems very creepy.
对 但是...
Yeah, but...
也有点了不起
Well, it's kind of impressive too.
好了 我得去训练了
Okay, I got to get to training.
他们派我跟海边巡逻一起出巡
They got me doing a ride-along with the water patrol.
赞德...
Xander...
你在海上小心一点
You be careful out there.
新来的那个 蒂娅
The new one, Tia,
她会杀人的
she's out for blood.
他们不是把她赶走了吗
I thought they ran her off.
是赶走了
They did.
但她还在海里
But she's out there,
在某个地方
somewhere.
要小心
Be careful.
我把冰块拿来了
Hey, I got the ice.
我们不需要了
We don't need it.
-为什么 发生什么了 -她羊水破了
- Why? What happened? - Her water broke.
孩子的出生比我们预计的还要早
The baby's coming faster than expected.
-她的身体能承受吗 -她正在分娩
- Can her body handle this? - She's in active labor,
但她还没准备好
but she's not ready.
她的身体还没来得及适应
Her body hasn't had time to adapt.
正常生产是不可能了
A natural birth isn't possible.
好吧 那么 剖腹产
Okay, so, C-section.
-这是唯一的办法 -但她不能去医院
- Yes, that's our only option. - But she can't go to a hospital.
我在牧场有需要的工具
I have what I need at the ranch.
她的血压在下降 我们动作要快
Her blood pressure's dropping, and we need to move fast.
如果布莱恩的追随者去那找她怎么办
What if Bryan's followers come looking for her there?
芮安和小卡不会让任何人靠近她和宝宝
Ryn and Cami aren't gonna let anyone near her or that baby.
那些颜色
The colors.
那是个特殊的混血现象
It's a unique hybrid phenomenon.
我们血液的化学成分是不同的
The chemical makeup of our blood is different.
真美
It's beautiful.
你相信来世吗
Do you believe in the afterlife?
我相信
I do.
百分之百信
One hundred percent.
希望在来世 布莱恩的心境能比此生更平和些
I hope Bryan finds more peace there than he did here.
是的
Yes.
希望他和所有在混乱中离世的人
Let's hope that he and everyone that leaves this life in turmoil
都能安息
finds peace.
又怎么了
What now?
喂
Hi.
他们要把她带来这里吗
They're bringing her here?
他们没办法了
They have no choice.
我担心布莱恩的人发现
I worry about Bryan's people finding out.
天已经黑了
It's already dark.
一个小时内基本所有参加葬礼的人都会离开
Most everyone from the funeral will be gone within the hour.
我会确保在他们到之前
I'll make sure the facilities are cleared
牧场就会被清空
by the time they get here.
没人会告密吧
No one will talk?
没人会知道
No one will know.
怎么 你是根本没上心吗
So, what, you just don't give a shit?
得了吧 我就迟到了十分钟
Come on, I was, like, ten minutes late.
至少有20分钟
It's more like 20.
是15分钟
It was 15.
我们发现一艘毁坏的船需要紧急医疗
We got a disabled vessel with a medical emergency,
请求协助
requesting assistance.
南边3.2公里远 埃玛角的东南方
Two miles south, southeast of Point Elma.
报♥警♥人为男性 我们还在确认受伤人数
Caller is male. We're still trying to confirm injuries.
有说船是怎么被毁坏的吗
Any word on how the boat was disabled?
请求更多关于
Requesting any further description
毁坏船支的信息
of the disabled vessel.
旅游客船 约15米长
Passenger tour boat, 50 footer.
在甲板室有一个标牌
It's got a sign on the deckhouse,
上面写着什么人鱼探险
something about mermaid adventures.
195号♥ 马上出发
1-9-5, en route.
我们会挺过去的 集中注意力
We'll get through this. Just stay focused.
在我需要工具时 你们要准备好
And be ready with the instruments when I need them.
我协助过几次动物外科手术
Yeah, I've assisted surgical vets in a few procedures.
好 我几年来做过太多的剖腹产手术
Good. I've done more than my share of C-sections
但眼下这个情况
over the years, but this exact situation--
我明白 我明白
I know. I know.
我们要注意是否有感染迹象
We need to watch for signs of infection.
胎儿肺里的积水
Fluid in the baby's lungs,
不一定和人类的肺部相似
which may or may not resemble human lungs.
我们要做好万全准备
We need to be prepared for anything.
我来做硬膜外麻醉
I'll administer the epidural,
麻痹她的下半身
which will numb her lower half.
我需要你注意梅瑞迪思的血压 心率
I want you watching Meredith. BP, heart rate.
明白
Got it.
我想这么做
I want to do this.
我想
I do.
你会做到的
And you will.
尽量放松 呼吸
Try to relax. Just breathe.
你从小到大的愿望 今天就要实现了
What you wanted as a little one, you earned today.
你是我们中的一员
You are one of us.
有点
Oh, something's...
有点不对劲 有点
Oh, something's wrong. Something's...
-丽娜 -怎么了
- Leena? - What's going on?
宝宝进入产道了
The baby has moved into the birth canal.
还做剖腹产吗
C-section?
不可能的 已经在自然生产了
Not possible anymore. This baby is delivering naturally.
-需要我做什么 -先进行硬膜外麻醉
- What do you need from me? - We'll start with the epidural.
她会需要的
She's going to need it.
不
No.
对 这样很好
Yes. It's good.
叫出来吧
Scream.
卡尔文船长的人鱼探险之旅
观光船请注意
Tour vessel.
我是县警长
This is the county sheriff.
准备登船
Prepare to be boarded.
在这里 快点
Over here! Hurry up!
这里
Over here.
伙计
Dude...
-我的头 很严重吗 -你会好起来的
- My head. Is it bad? - You'll be okay.
感谢上帝 你来了
Thank God you're here.
这些是你朋友吗
These are friends of yours?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
感觉好点吗
Is that feeling better?
你还好吗
Are you doing okay?
受伤的人在哪
Where's the injured party?
阿赞 你来了
Xan, you came.
我的天 我都不敢相信
Oh, my God, I can't believe it.
我把头撞破了 你们却叫赞德来
I split my head open and you called Xander?
-打911啊 姐♥妹♥们♥ -不 他现在是警♥察♥了
- 911, people. - No, he's a cop now.
赞德当警♥察♥了 不可能
Xander's a cop? No way.
我以为你是跳脱衣舞的
I thought you were a stripper.
是的 我们是警♥察♥
Yeah, well, we're cops.
受训中
In training.
-我讨厌警♥察♥ -莉比 宝贝 别说了
- I hate cops. - Libby, honey, stop talking.
抱歉 她撞到头了
Sorry, she hit her head.
我们来检查一下伤口
Let's take a look at that injury.
-这可真尴尬 -很严重吗 我感觉很严重
- This is embarrassing. - Is it bad? I feel it's bad.
没你想的那么严重
It's not as bad as you think.
这是我的单身派对
This is my bachelorette party.
难以置信吧
Unbelievable, right?
到底发生什么事了
What the hell happened?
我得承认 我们都有点喝多了
I'll admit, we are all a little over-served.
她玩"我是女王"的游戏兴奋过头了
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表