剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
way, way smarter than me have built a system
大型清理计划
以及巨大的吊臂和挡板
to literally retrieve the trash
来制♥造♥垃圾回收系统
using the currents of the oceans and a giant boom and rim.
他们中的很多人今天也来了
Lot of them are actually here today.
收集
船只每隔几月将会清理一次收集到的垃圾
你们可以和他们交谈 向他们了解信息
You can speak to them, pick their brains.
截获
水流和风使得塑料能够在系统中♥央♥被截获
多问他们点问题
Ask them too many questions.
我们的想法是将这个系统放入海里
The idea is to get the system on the water,
从北太平洋亚♥热♥带辐合带开始
starting in the North Pacific Subtropical Convergence Zone,
在加州和夏威夷中间 然后开始清理
halfway between California and Hawaii, and clean it up.
一次清理一座巨型垃圾岛
One giant trash island at a time.
爸爸
Dad?
妈妈 爸爸在家吗
Hey, Mom. Is Dad home?
不 他在公♥司♥
No, he's at work.
没有 罗伯塔说她没见到他
No. Roberta said she hasn't seen him.
这就奇怪了
That's funny.
你想找他做什么
What did you want to see him about?
-不是什么重要的事 -本
- It's nothing important. - Hey, Ben.
说实话 我很担心他
To be honest, I'm worried about him.
怎么了 发生什么事了吗
What, did something happen?
他好几天没睡觉了
He hasn't slept in days.
他整个人都很沉闷 还喝酒
He's completely withdrawn, drinking.
他跟你说过一份海岸警卫队报告吗
Did he tell you about this Coast Guard report?
他给你看了
He showed it to you?
不 我找到的
No. I found it.
在他桌上
On his desk.
好吧 在他桌柜里
Okay, in his desk.
但我不是在偷♥窥♥ 我是要找东西
But I wasn't snooping. I was looking for something.
海伦
我要见你 现在
本 我觉得我要负责
Ben, I feel responsible.
负责什么
For what?
他的压力
His stress.
在我身上发生的一切造成的压力
The strain of everything that's been going on with me.
医院 药物试验
The hospitals, the drug trials.
海伦
是关于你父亲的
我要见你 现在
又让他把整件事都想起来了
It's just bringing the whole thing up again.
妈妈 我会找到他的
Mom, I'll find him.
我保证
I promise.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
在人类附近就没有安全的地方
Nowhere near humans is safe.
我想帮你 芮安
I'm trying to help you, Ryn.
我比你更了解他们
I know much more about them than you do.
他们无知 轻率
They're ignorant, thoughtless,
自以为是
self-absorbed.
这就是人类的本性
It's the very nature of being human.
但你说是人类教会了你
But you said the humans taught you,
让你变得强壮
made you strong.
我选择了我的道路
I chose my path.
我观察他们 学习他们的方法
I observed them, learned their ways,
然后决定了我自己的命运
then decided my own fate.
最终 我要让他们付出代价
Ultimately, I had to make them pay.
因为抓了你吗
For your capture?
远不止这些
For much more than that.
他们偷了我的歌♥声
They stole my song.
怎么偷的
How?
他们把我切开
They cut me.
动了我的脑子
In my brain.
波纳尔先生
Mr. Pownall.
没想到今天会在这里见到你
Wasn't expecting to see you out here today.
我能为你做点什么吗
Something I can do for you?
帮我解开 好吗 兰斯
Help me cast off, will you, Lance?
我要开船出海
I'm taking her out.
天气不太好 暴风要雨来了
Not looking too good out there. Storm rolling in.
最新海事咨♥询♥通知所有人都回来待着
Last maritime advisory had everyone coming in.
我知道你在想什么
Now, I know what you're thinking.
这个穿着运动鞋的家伙
There's this guy in sneakers
想让我把所有的钱 时间 所有的精力
who wants me to sink my money or my time or my energy
投进一个庞大到无法修复的东西
into fixing what feels essentially too big to fix.
答案是 是的
And the answer is, yes.
因为我们要一起解决这个问题
Because we are going to solve this together.
无论如何
One way or another.
如果我们不在这件事上
And if we're not pouring our money or our time
倾注我们的金钱 时间 或是热情
or our passion into this,
那还有什么意义
what are we doing?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们团队在外面等候提问
Our team is outside for further questions.
非常感谢 谢谢你能来
Thank you so much. I appreciate you coming down.
你好 很高兴认识你 很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to meet you. Good to see you.
打扰一下 韦伦斯先生
Excuse me, Mr. Wellens?
-叫我罗伯 -罗伯 我是麦蒂·毕晓普
- Robb. - Robb. I'm Maddie Bishop.
我在当地一家郊外的
I work at one of the local
海洋研究中心工作
Marine Research Centers outside the city.
-哪一个 -在布里斯托尔湾
- Which one? - Bristol Cove.
西北方向大约一百多公里
About 80 miles northwest.
不错 你在那里做什么事 麦蒂
Oh, nice. What do you do there, Maddie?
什么事儿都做一点
Little bit of everything.
这是个非盈利组织
It's a nonprofit,
所以我们做海上救援 研究 讨钱
so we do ocean rescue, research, beg for money.
我知道了
I hear that.
很高兴听到你的演讲
It was great to hear you speak.
实际上 我对这个项目有个问题
And, actually, I had a question about the project.
好的 你可以参加进来
Yes, you can work on it.
那不是我的问题
That wasn't my question.
好吧 我真抱歉
Oh, okay. I'm sorry.
随便问 但别问太刁钻的
Ask away. Nothing too tough, though.
是关于波的漂移力
It's about the wave drift force,
还有吊杆和挡板的设计
and the design of the boom and the skirt.
我是想知道你试了多少材料
I was just wondering how many materials did you try
你才能找到那个
before you found one that could cancel out
能把锚的重力抵消的那种
the drag of the anchors?
这是个很好的问题
That's a really good question.
锚确实是个问题
The anchors have been a problem.
当然 我还没和我们的投资者讨论过
Of course, I haven't shared that with our investors.
猜到了
I figured.
你知道吗
You know what?
我一整天都没吃东西了
I haven't eaten a thing all day.
想要一起吃点什么吗
Do you want to grab a bite,
我可以跟你聊聊能量数据
and I could tell you about the energy data?
你不会是为了钱在泡我吧
You're not going to hit me up for money, are you?
你有钱吗
Do you have any?
好吧 那我来付晚餐的钱
Okay, well, I'll pay for dinner then.
-请 -好的 很好
- Please. - Okay, great.
她来自我的族群
She's from my colony.
你的族群 她眼睛跟我的一样
Your colony? With eyes like mine.
她小时候和你们部落分开了
She was separated from yours when she was a baby.
我们的族群找到了她 把她养大
Our colony found her, raised her.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
一架飞机降落在水里
An airplane landed in the water.
人死在里面
Humans dead inside.
我们有人看到她来到陆地
One of ours saw her come to land.
其他人没事吗
The others are all right?
他们在巡查水域 找更多像她这样的
They are watching the waters for more like her.
你为什么离开你的族群
Why did you leave your colony?
她被抓了 和我姐姐一样
She was captured, like my sister.
所有的族群都有麻烦 和我们一样
All tribes are in trouble, just like us.
我已经很长时间没有进食了
I've been a long time without food.
-我必须去捕猎 -我们有食物
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表