剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
随便吧 我只希望我能了解
Whatever, I just wish I understood
它们这么做的原因
why these creatures do what they do.
他们的道德准则和我们不同
They have a different moral code than we do.
你这么想吗 你说那是道德
You think? You call that moral?
那是原始本能
It's primal nature.
非常纯粹
It's pure.
有时甚至令人羡慕
Sometimes enviable.
好吧
Yeah.
但不是现在
Not right now.
你变了很多 自从...
You know, you've changed a lot since...
自多娜的事以后吗
Since Donna?
是
Yeah.
只是
Well, just...
好像
seems like...
要是我胸前有警徽
I have a better chance of taking care
我就能更好地保护我爱的人
of the people I love if I have a badge on my chest.
-你来了 -她怎么样
- Hi. - How is she?
这次怀孕 不太正常
This pregnancy, it's not normal.
她的肚子已经很大了
She's pretty far along.
好吧 我也没期待能正常
Yeah, I wasn't expecting normal.
她已经经历了一次假性阵痛
She's already had a bout of false labor,
芮安也感觉到了
and Ryn felt it.
-什么 -对
- What? - Yeah.
但她一靠近梅瑞迪思 阵痛就停止了
But it stopped once she was near Meredith.
好像芮安一靠近 宝宝就平静下来了
It was like the baby calmed as soon as Ryn got close.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
没事
It's fine.
我失手碰掉一个烧杯
I dropped a beaker.
本
Ben.
心跳很有力
The heartbeat is strong.
跟人类的很不一样
Very different from humans.
宝宝也长得更快
The baby grows much faster.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
好些了
Better now.
我的孩子很快就会出生
My baby will be here soon.
所以丽娜没做超声波检查吗
So Leena hasn't done an ultrasound?
布莱恩把他们藏在那所房♥子里 没有设备
Bryan had them hidden away in that house. No equipment.
所以我们不知道她现在处于怀孕哪个阶段
So we have no idea what stage of pregnancy she's in.
也不知道宝宝发育到哪一阶段了
Or what state the baby's in.
宝宝的心跳很强
It has a healthy heartbeat.
是 但它是人类形态吗
Yeah, but is it in human form?
我们在陆地上 就算是也不足为奇
I mean, we're on land. It makes sense that it would be.
宝宝在羊水中
The baby's in amniotic fluid.
百分之二的盐水
Two percent saltwater.
那就不是海水
Not ocean water, though.
是鱼鳍还是双脚
Fins or feet?
还是说两者都有
Or both?
她的体温又升高了
Her body temperature's risen again.
-我们能做什么 -我们要把她放在冰浴中
- What can we do? - We need to get her into an ice bath
在胎儿受到伤害之前稳定住身体核心温度
to stabilize core temperature before it damages the fetus.
你去尽量多拿些冰块 我去给浴缸放水
Grab as much ice as you can. I'm going to run the bath.
一想到他曾经如此渴望生一个纯种人鱼
Ironic to think he wanted so badly
最后却被一个人鱼杀死了
to bring a pure-blood into the world
就觉得很讽刺
and then was killed by one.
他有点走火入魔了
He was a fanatic.
太着迷通常会让人误入歧途
That generally leads one to dark ends.
我们能信任他吗
Are we sure he can be trusted?
赞德
Xander?
可以 不然我就不会带他来了
Yes. I wouldn't have brought him otherwise.
你有什么担心的吗
Yo, you worried about something?
确实有
Yes, actually.
这是一个非常隐秘的社群
This is a very private community.
对于那些了解我们 并知道我们所作所为的人
We're extremely careful about who knows about us
我们会极其小心
and our practices.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
我刚把你朋友的尸体送到你家门口
I just delivered your friend's dead body to your front door,
我敢肯定 这就像
which I'm pretty sure is, like,
我不知道 应该是违法行为吧
I don't know, like a federal offense.
相信我 这件事我不会告诉任何人
So trust me, I'm not telling anybody about this.
我站在你们这边
I'm on your side.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你的帮助
I appreciate your help.
随便吧 我只是
Whatever. I just...
在我离开这里之前 我得确保
Before I leave here, I need to know
你们会把尸体处理掉
that you guys are going to get rid of this body
不留下一点痕迹
without a trace.
我们有一种...
We have a...
一种特殊的方式来处理死者
a particular way of taking care of our dead.
我们社群的人
The people in our community
身体上都有一些微小的差异
tend to have small physical deviations
这可能会引起尸检官或殡仪馆的怀疑
which could raise questions in an autopsy or at a funeral home.
遗体会处理得干干净净
There will be no remains.
那就好
Good.
因为我们都不想因为这件事
Because none of us want this coming back
惹上麻烦
to bite us in the ass.
只能找到这些冰了
This is all we have.
我出去再找一些
I'll run and get some more.
-罗伯 -对
- Robb. - Right.
有两个B
With two B's.
对 你怎么知道的
Right. How did you know that?
麦蒂给我看了你的网站
Maddie showed me your website.
原来这样 你是本 对吧
Oh. Cool. Ben, right?
是啊
Yeah.
就一个B
Just one B.
我是麦蒂的同事
I work with Maddie.
很好
Great.
她真的很棒
She's an amazing person.
你们俩是在西雅图认识的 对吧
So you two met in Seattle, right?
嗯 是的
Yes. Yeah.
你现在什么打算
Where are you headed now?
我打算去跟麦蒂打个招呼
Well, I was hoping to go say hi to Maddie.
不 我是指离开布里斯托尔湾之后
No, no, I meant after Bristol Cove.
我正计划去一趟印度洋
Oh, I'm planning a trip to the Indian Ocean.
那边有我们的清理人员 他们在等着...
We have a cleanup crew out there, they're waiting--
你还在这里 以为你已经坐飞机走了
You're still here. Thought you were flying out.
看来大家对我的出行计划都很感兴趣
Wow, lots of interest in my travel plans.
你们俩是国土安♥全♥局♥的卧底吗
You two working undercover for Homeland Security?
我推迟了行程
I postponed the trip
这样就可以多花点时间陪你了
so I could spend a little more time with you.
真的不好意思 我现在不行
Oh, I'm so sorry, I can't.
我们研究中心有很多事情要处理
We have a lot going on at the research center.
是的 我得过去了
Yeah, I got to get over there.
很高兴见到你 罗伯
Good seeing you, Robb.
我马上过去 我得...
Be right there. I just have to--
处理下那件事
Do that thing.
是的 我公♥寓♥里的事
Yeah, the thing in my apartment.
我应该提前打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥的
I should've called or texted.
我以为这是个很意外的惊喜
I thought it'd be a cool surprise.
确实是的 换作任何一天都是惊喜
Oh, it is. It is, on any other day.
我明白了 你公♥寓♥里有事
I get it. You got a thing in your apartment.
今天真是太不巧了
It's a weird day.
但别放弃我
But don't give up on me.
很高兴你能留下来
I'm really glad you stuck around.
我也是
Me too.
好的
Okay.
大概吧
I think.
-小心 -怎么了
- Careful. - What's happening?
羊水破了
Water come.
她的羊水破了
Her water broke?
不管怎么样 孩子都会在24小时之内出生
One way or another, this baby is coming in the next 24 hours.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表