剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
不过你很厉害
But you're cool.
是我的前女友
It's my ex-girlfriend.
什么
What?
那个伤我很深让我谁都不信的人
The one who hurt me so bad I don't trust for shit.
不
Oh, no.
发生什么了
What happened?
都是些无聊的老生常谈了 你会听睡着的
It's so boring and cliché it'll put you to sleep.
她出轨了呗
Oh. She cheated.
第一次没什么
The first time was okay.
第二次也能忍♥
The second time was bearable.
再后来我就开始寻思
And it was after that I started wondering
自己是有什么毛病
what was wrong with me.
无论如何
Well, you know, for what it's worth,
她的行为
what she did,
对她的影响似乎比对你更大
seems more about her than it does about you.
什么情况 看
What the hell? Look.
那些家伙 他们要下水
Those guys, they're going in the water.
-他们抱着个婴儿 -不 等等...
- They got a baby. - No, wait...
停下 等等
Hey, stop! Wait!
喂 海里有两个男人 他们抱着个婴儿
Yes, hello? There's two men in the ocean, and they've got a baby.
-他们刚刚潜入水里了 -你在给谁打电♥话♥
- They just went under! - Who are you calling?
911.
什么 对 汤普森海滩
What? Yes, Thompson Beach.
我们会等在这儿
We'll be here.
他们会带希望多久
How long will they keep Hope for?
直到她成年
Until she is grown.
能够狩猎了
Able to hunt.
考虑到孕期
Given the pregnancy,
人鱼宝宝比我们发育得快很多
they grow a lot faster than we do.
说不定时间没我们想的那么久
Might not be as long as we think.
你没事吧
You are okay?
罗伯·韦伦斯
我是被放鸽子了吗
我忘了这个吃饭的安排了
I forgot I had this dinner plan.
我得把它取消了
I just need to cancel it.
-这个... -罗伯
- It's... - Robb?
对
Yeah.
你应该去
You should go.
这是好事
It is good.
你是爱
You are love.
本是爱
Ben is love.
这不会改变
That doesn't change,
即使你俩不在一起了
even if you two are not together.
我永远都在你左右
I'm always here for you.
听着 希望不会一去不复返的
Look, Hope won't be gone forever.
你也想她吗
You miss her too?
你确定那是你亲眼看到的吗
You're positive that's what you saw?
是的
Yes.
两个男人 带着个婴儿
Two men, and they had a baby.
他们就消失在海浪里
They just disappeared under the waves.
你也看到了吗
And you saw that too?
我什么也没看见
I didn't see anything.
什么 你当时就站在我旁边
What? You were standing right next to me.
布伦南小姐 让他说完是明智之举
Miss Brennan, it'd be real wise of you to let him finish.
我们都喝了点 所以...
I mean, you know, we've been drinking some, so...
报假警是严重违反
Making a false 911 call is a serious violation
州刑法的行为
of state penal code.
那不是假的
It wasn't false.
受训警官应该知道这点
A deputy in training ought to know that.
你们两个都是
Both of you.
来吧 伙计们 我们走
Come on, guys, let's go!
这到底是什么情况
What the hell is that about?
你为什么要这样做
Why'd you do that?
我没让你报♥警♥
I didn't tell you to call 911.
我看见两个男人带着孩子走进水里
Well, I see two men walking a baby into the water,
我就要报♥警♥
I'm calling it in.
也许你是看错了呢
Unless that isn't what you saw.
也许那就是影子呢
You know, maybe it could've been the shadows.
什么 你疯了吗
What? Are you crazy?
也许你只是喝太多了搞不清状况
Maybe you just had more to drink than you thought.
你就想这么编吗
That's how you want to play it?
你看到的我没看到
I didn't see what you saw.
你说你支持我 就是这样支持的吗
You said you had my back. This is how you show it?
她可能会举报我
She could report me.
得了 她不会举报你的 好吗
Come on, she's not going to report you, okay?
她有一个小时就会忘掉这事了
She's going to forget about it in, like, an hour.
她不会忘的 即使她不举报我
Oh, no, she won't. Even if she doesn't report me,
以后每次看到我的脸 她都会想起这件事
she's going to remember it every time she sees my face.
感谢你支持我
Thanks for having my back.
搭档
Partner.
安
Ann...
搞砸我们的高端晚餐真是抱歉
I'm so sorry I messed up our fancy dinner.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
我吃过无数顿高端晚餐
I have been to thousands of fancy dinners,
相信我 没有一顿比得上这顿
and trust me, none compare to this.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这个组合为什么如此美味
Why does this combo taste so good?
我猜某些东西在一起时效果就是更好
I guess some things just work better together.
干杯
Cheers.
-波特兰怎么样 -棒极了
- How was Portland? - Great.
我们筹到了更多的钱
We raised some more money.
这个运动 势头越来越强劲了
This movement, it's really gaining momentum.
人们想要改变
People want change.
不能这么对待地球 好像资源用之不竭一样
Can't keep treating the planet like it's an endless resource.
-完全同意 -这个项目要继续做下去
- Totally agree. - This project's moving forward.
下一步就是在这进行验收测试
Beta testing here is the next step.
让这门技术能够实现
Get this technology working.
你跟本谈了在医学研究委员会租赁场地的事了吗
Oh, and did you speak to Ben about renting space at the MRC?
他不同意
He didn't go for it.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
That's cool.
我们去其他地方租就是了
We'll find another place to rent.
这样吧
You know what?
别管了
Forget it.
-怎么 -来吧
- What? - Come on.
-我们要去哪 -来吧
- Where are we going? - Come on.
你到时就知道了
You'll see.
好
Okay.
你回来了
You're back.
-说话 -她派我来的
- Use your words. - She sent me.
-谁 -蒂娅
- Who? - Tia.
卡特里娜选择蒂娅
Katrina chooses Tia.
卡特里娜现在跟他们一伙了吗
Katrina is with them now?
她出生的时候他们是她的家人
They were her family when she was born.
-那其他人鱼呢 -有的逃走了
- What about the others? - Some got away.
其他的试图反抗 但是被杀了
Others try to fight and are killed.
-那你是逃出来了吗 -没有
- What, and you got out? - No.
她放我走的
She let me go.
让我来告诉你
To tell you.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
要么顺从
Come with her...
要么死
or die.
-这里或许可以 -是吧
- This could work. - Yeah.
这里面是有怪味吗
Is there a weird smell in here?
你是说霉臭吗
Like a little musty?
不是
No.
好像有东西腐烂了
Like something rotting.
我没闻到
No, I don't smell it.
-是吗 -真的
- Really? - No.
应该是这边传出来的
I think it's coming from here.
我们以前在冰柜里存放海狮的食物
We used to store food for the sea lions in the freezer.
相信我
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表