剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
We weren't carrying passengers on the North Star.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
听我说
Listen to me.
我在努力改变我的人生 哥们
I'm trying to change my life here, man.
我不会做回那个烂醉如泥的渔民了
I won't go back to being a drunk-ass fisherman.
我不会
I won't.
我现在比那要强得多
I'm better than that.
至少我希望能变好
At least I want to be.
今晚...
It's a lot...
发生了很多事
what happened tonight.
是啊
Yeah.
你和这个新来的环境学家
What's going on with you and this new guy,
发展得怎么样
the environmentalist?
你真的要现在说这个吗
You're really going to go there right now?
对于两个好像五分钟前才认识的人来说
You two seem like you're getting on really well
你们两个的关系似乎发展得很好
for two people that met, like, five minutes ago.
他人很不错 也很聪明
He's a nice guy and he's smart.
-你要慎重点 -本
- You need to be careful. - Ben...
让新认识的人进我们的圈子
We need to be careful about letting new people
我们都需要慎重
into our circle.
尤其是现在
Especially now.
我们可不希望再有妮可那种情况
We don't want another Nicole situation.
他和妮可完全不一样
He's nothing like Nicole.
我们不知道他是什么样 不是吗
We don't know what he's like, do we?
如果他发现了芮安的事你会怎么做
What would you do if he found out about Ryn?
我不知道会怎么做 你会怎么做 杀了他
I don't know what I'd do. What would you do? Kill him?
对了
Yes.
抱好
Here.
然后轻轻摇晃把孩子哄着
Then you rock the baby to sleep.
什么是轻轻摇晃
What is rock?
向后
Move back.
再向前
Then forward.
慢一点
Slowly.
对了
Ah, yes.
孩子喜欢这样
Babies love that.
真希望姐姐能在
I wish sister was here.
我也希望
So do I.
不过我们会把所有的故事讲给这个小姑娘
But we'll tell this little girl all the stories.
她会知道关于多娜的一切
She'll know all about Donna.
是的
Yes.
她会的
She will.
妈妈和宝宝怎么样
How's Mom and baby?
你怎么样
How are you?
我很好
I'm good.
现在不是吵架的时候
This is not a time to fight.
我们没事
We're fine.
小家伙怎么样了
How's the little one?
这是什么声音
What's that sound?
她的呼吸声
Her breathing.
不太对
It's not right.
芮安 她在退化
Ryn, she's degrading.
是的
Yes.
速度很快
Very fast.
她需要回到水里
She needs to go in the water.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
听着 外面很危险
Look, it's dangerous out there, dude.
人们会陷入真正的麻烦
People get into real trouble, okay?
而你却用那艘满是酒鬼的废船
And you're out there wasting our time and police resources
浪费我们的时间和警力
with that trashed boat full of drunks?
-我懂 -真的吗 因为
- I know. - Do you? Because--
我懂
Dude, I know.
不 我觉得你不懂 我是说...
No, man, I don't think you do. I mean...
你知道当我们接到电♥话♥
do you know what went through my mind
说有一艘无法运转的船和医疗急救事件的时候
when we got a call about a disabled boat
我想到了什么吗
and a medical emergency?
你觉得会让我想到哪个晚上
I mean, what night do you think that brought me back to?
真的
Yeah.
我很抱歉 阿赞
Look, I'm sorry, Xan.
我不是有意让你回想起你父亲的
I didn't mean to bring you back to your dad.
那是在水里我们仍要面对的东西
Well, that's what we're still up against in that water.
你 我 还有镇上的另外五个人了解实情
And you, me and, like, five other people in this town know enough
知道我们到底在说些什么
to understand exactly what we're talking about right now.
所以我才回到了水上
I mean, that's why I'm back on the water.
那是我最不想去的地方
That's the last place I want to be.
我能理解你
I feel you, man.
真的
I really do.
因为
Because, you know,
做一个醉酒的警♥察♥
it's much better being a drunk-ass cop
比醉酒的渔夫好多了
than a drunk-ass fisherman.
拜托 明明很好笑
Come on, that was funny.
这样吧
Hey, you know what?
戴夫 把你那瓶最好的苏格兰威士忌拿出来
Dave! Dust off that stupid expensive top-shelf Scotch
给我们倒两杯
and pour us a couple.
不是吧
Seriously?
你想用11块的烈酒收买♥♥我
Think you're gonna buy me back with some $11 hooch?
是15块 我们要向前看
It's 15, and we're moving on.
至少我希望如此 因为
At least, I hope so, because, you know,
我不能让我的伴郎对我恨之入骨
I can't have my best man hating my guts.
不是吧
No way.
你选择今晚 现在...
See, you pick right now, tonight, to--
是的
Yeah.
你真的很奇葩 你知道的吧
You really are a piece of work, you know that, right?
嗯
Yeah.
酒好了 两位
Here you go, boys.
-恭喜 -干杯
- Congratulations. - Cheers.
答应了吗
Yes?
是的 笨蛋
Yes, idiot.
她能挺过变身吗
Can she survive the transformation?
宝宝退化得很快
The baby's degrading fast.
无论如何都可能死
She could die either way.
如果蒂娅找到他们了呢
And what if Tia finds them?
她还有什么选择
What choice does she have?
看
Look.
她们成功了
They made it.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我没想到我们三个人之间会变成这样
This isn't how I expected things to turn out with the three of us.
我也没想到
Me neither.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表