剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
有朝一日
Everything I'm doing is for you.
我做的这一切都是为了你们
The children.
为了孩子们
You're the future.
你们是未来
I almost had one like you.
我差点就能有一个像你一样的孩子
When the humans captured me,
人类抓住我时
I was pregnant.
我已经怀孕了
Close to giving birth.
临近分娩
They treated me very badly.
他们对我很粗暴
And I lost my child.
然后我流产了
There is no greater pain than a mother losing her baby.
没有比母亲失去孩子更痛苦的事了
You should learn to behave.
你得学点规矩
When I'm finished,
等我大功告成
you're gonna need a mother.
你会需要一位母亲
KFGT新闻
看看这个
Look at how the governor worded this statement.
看看州长在声明里是怎么措辞的
It's vague. There's more going on.
很含糊 事情没这么简单
What is it?
这是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Your negligent disregard for this planet
你们对地球的忽视
will no longer be tolerated.
将不再得到容忍♥
You were warned
我已警告过你们
and now will suffer the consequences.
现在你们将承担后果
The reckoning has come.
是时候清算一切了
Can we broadcast this?
这能播吗
If it's real, can we afford not to?
如果是真的 我们能承担起不播的责任吗
- Anyone on with the FBI? - I'm trying to get through.
-有人认识联调局的人吗 -我正在联♥系♥
Who else has this? World News? BBC?
还有谁收到了 国际新闻 英国广播公♥司♥
- What do we know about her? - Uhh-- Nothing.
-我们对她了解多少 -一无所知
Zero digital footprint.
没有任何数据资料
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I just got a call from my friend in Seoul.
我刚接到首尔朋友的电♥话♥
Their newsroom got one, too.
他们的新闻编辑室也收到了
She's speaking Korean in theirs.
视频里她说的是韩语
She sent the manifesto to different countries,
她把宣言寄到不同国家
all in their own language.
用的都是当地的语言
In each one, she implicates
每条宣言中 她都暗示
a different foreign power in the attacks.
有外国势力参与了袭击
What is she doing?
她在做什么
She's trying to create havoc,
她想制♥造♥混乱
make us all blame each other.
让我们起内讧
Her plan was to destroy a few thousand people with her weapon,
她的计划是用她的武器消灭几千人
let us do the rest.
然后让我们自相残杀
Lieutenant, security engineer on the Nimitz
中尉 尼米兹号♥上的安全工程师
managed to ping through a firewall
设法攻下了贝灵翰姆附近
in Whatcom County, near Bellingham.
位于霍特科姆县的防火墙
The activity matches our target,
对方的行为与我方目标匹配
and we've narrowed it to about 50 square miles.
我们已经把范围缩小到50英里
I need a hard target search of the entire area.
我需要对整片区域进行严格的目标搜索
- We need to go door to door. - No, it's gonna take too long.
-我们得挨家排查 -不行 太费时间
What we need is something more immediate.
我们需要更快捷的方式
Her body temperature's 92 degrees.
她的体温是34度
Excuse me?
什么意思
We can use thermal imaging to track her down.
我们可以用热成像图去追踪她
We've done it before, to find Ryn.
我们以前为了找到芮安 用过这个方法
It's not working.
没效果
These should be moving.
这里应该有变化才对
Now what?
现在怎么办
Hey, buddy, you still in there?
老兄 你听得见我说话吗
Xander, it's Maddie.
赞德 我是麦蒂
Can you hear me?
你能听见我说话吗
Xander?
赞德
Where am I?
我在哪
It's ok.
没事了
Elaine, you made it to Judith's?
伊莱恩 你到朱迪斯家了吗
Yes, I'm fine.
嗯 我很好
What's happening? Is Sylvia OK? Wally? Monica?
怎么了 西尔维娅还好吗 沃利和莫妮卡呢
Listen, I saw Ben down at the hospital.
听我说 我在医院看到本了
It's complete chaos down there.
那里完全乱套了
Is he OK?
他没事吧
Ted, did something happen to Ben?
泰德 本出什么事了吗
He wasn't affected by the attack.
他没有受到这次袭击的影响
But, uh...
但是...
I guess he found some of the stem cells
我猜他从你的治疗过程中
from your treatment, and, um...
搞到了一些干细胞 然后...
I don't know, he wanted to test them
我也不清楚 他是不是想测试下
to make sure they were safe.
确保那些干细胞是安全的
He's been injecting himself.
他一直在给自己注射
What?
什么
Your negligent disregard
你们对地球的忽视
for this planet will no longer be tolerated.
将不再得到容忍♥
You were warned
我已警告过你们
声波恐怖袭击
and now will suffer the consequences.
现在你们将承担后果
Hang on, Elaine.
等一下 伊莱恩
- The reckoning has come. - Ted?
-是时候清算一切了 -泰德
Humans are the only species who refuse to take responsibility
人类 是唯一拒绝承担
for their contemptible action.
自己卑劣行为后果的物种
War, famine, global warming.
战争 饥荒 全球变暖
The time of judgment has come.
审判的时刻已经到了
I got to get out of this bed.
我要下床
- No, you need to rest. - I need...
-不 你需要休息 -我需要
- What? - ...to pee.
-什么 -小便
On it.
遵命
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-可以吗 -嗯
Just like old times, huh?
就像以前一样
Except it was usually me that needed the help.
只不过以前通常是我需要帮忙
- It worked. - We have to duplicate it.
-这方法有效 -我们要去复♥制♥
Get a copy to everyone else who needs it.
给每个需要的人一份副本
Right.
是的
And I need to get a copy to Lieutenant Maeda.
我还得给前田上尉一份副本
They can distribute it to the other cities that were hit.
他们可以把这个分发给其它遭受袭击的城市
Yeah.
是的
华盛顿 贝灵翰姆
That's got to be her.
那个肯定是她
- Lock down those coordinates. - Yes, sir.
-锁定坐标 -遵命 长官
Initiate Black Ops. We have a location.
启动秘密行动 我们找到了位置
Maybe she has Hope there.
希望可能也在那里
Let's go.
我们出发
We're going with you.
我们和你们一起去
Takes about two hours for the full effect.
大约需要两个小时才能完全起效
Are you sure this works?
你确定这有效吗
We just used it on our friend.
我们刚给我们的朋友试过
He was the first patient to arrive here, and he's better.
他是第一个来这里的病人 他现在好多了
Chief of Medicine has signed off on this,
内科主任已经签字同意了
but check with Dr. Riley if you need to.
但如果需要的话 可以找莱利医生确认
Right. We need all the devices,
对 我们需要一切你们能找到的设备
tablets, headphones you can get,
平板电脑 耳机都行
and we'll download it onto them.
然后我们把音频下载到里面
Please.
拜托了
I need to go.
我得走了
- Your father? - Yeah.
-因为你父亲吗 -是的
They're looking for him, dear.
他们正在找他 亲爱的
You'll be more of a help here.
你在这里能帮大家更多忙
- They're gonna find him. - What happened to Dale?
-他们会找到他的 -戴尔怎么了
Back into bed, Xander. You need to rest.
回到床上 赞德 你需要休息
- Where is he? Maddie? - He's missing, Xander.
-他在哪 麦蒂 -他失踪了 赞德
I found his truck out by Libbey Beach.
我在利比海滩发现了他的卡车
- OK, I'm going out there. - You're in no condition.
-好 我这就去 -你这个情况怎么去
Look, I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
All right? Just...
好吗 就...
You stay here.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表