剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
Katrina turned on us.
她现在帮蒂娅做事
She helps Tia now.
告诉了她我们的藏身处
Shows her where we hide.
对我们来说哪里都不安全了
No place is safe for us anymore.
我们看到死了很多人
We saw many dead out there.
现在她统治了我们的水域
She rules our water now.
只能来陆地上了
Nowhere to go but land.
暴风雨要来了
There's a storm coming.
她们受伤了
They are injured?
是的
Yes.
有多严重
How bad?
待在这里并不安全
It is not safe to stay here.
她会找到你们的
She may find you.
我自己游回去弄艘船来
I will swim back alone and bring a boat.
带你们去镇上
Take you to town.
人类会帮助我们的
The humans will help us.
我们先疗伤
We will heal first,
然后准备好迎接蒂娅的攻击
then prepare ourselves for Tia's attacks.
你留在这 保护她们
You stay here. Protect them.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我收到你的信息了 和泰德·波纳尔有关
I got your message. Something about Ted Pownall?
他今早去重要档案局了
He went to the Vital Records Office this morning.
天呐
Oh, for God's sake.
他向办事员询问出生证明的事
He was asking the clerk about birth certificates.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
一个我们的人在那里工作
One of our own works there.
是她通知我的
She gave me the heads-up.
我们的社群成员在各种地方工作
We have members of our community working everywhere.
他们帮我们留意各种情况
They help us keep an eye on things.
你觉得泰德在干什么
What do you think Ted's doing?
他知道了
He knows.
关于他们的事
About them?
还有我们
And us.
怎么知道的
How?
他在水里看到了一个
He saw one in the water.
近距离亲眼看到的
Up close and personal.
他两周前在卡森海域落水了
He went overboard out at Carson Sound two weeks ago.
一个人鱼袭击了他 差点杀死他
One of them attacked him, nearly killed him.
他有什么反应
And what was his reaction?
在他心态炸裂之后吗
After his mind was blown?
我觉得他去档案局已经回答了这个问题
I think his visit to the records office answers that.
他问的其中一份出生证明是瑞克的
One of the birth certificates he asked for was Rick's.
伊莱恩的基因测试
The DNA test Elaine did.
你警告他了吗
Have you warned him?
我尝试过联♥系♥他 他在工作
I've tried to reach him. He's at work.
泰德想干什么
What does Ted want?
说实话 我连他是否知道了都不确定
Honestly, I'm not sure he even knows.
这正是我们一直担心的
This is exactly what we've been afraid of.
我们需要去牧场集♥合♥
We need to assemble at the ranch.
我和你一起去
I'll come with you.
赞德
Xander.
波纳尔先生
Mr. Pownall.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我刚好要申请一份活动许可
Oh, I was just applying for an event permit.
是加尔文的婚礼
It's Calvin's wedding.
他真是充分利用我这个伴郎
He's really taking advantage of this whole "best man" thing.
我听说他在船锚酒吧求婚了
I heard he proposed at the Anchor.
他希望能在毛伊岛的沙滩上办典礼
Well, he was hoping for a beach in Maui,
可我猜那根本行不通
but I guess it didn't exactly work out that way.
你情况怎么样
How are you doing?
我没什么事了
I'm all right.
我有一大堆事要想
I've had a hell of a lot to think about.
听着 我明白为什么没人告诉我
Look, I understand why no one told me,
可我一直在想
but I just keep thinking,
如果我早点知道 也许就能做些什么了
maybe I could've done something if I'd known sooner, you know?
也许你♥爸♥爸还能活着
Maybe your dad would still be around.
发生的事肯定把你吓坏了
Must've scared the hell out of you, what happened.
没错
Yeah.
你得要解决这件事 赞德
You got to manage this thing, Xander,
趁还来得及
before it's too late.
所以我加入了警官学院
That's why I joined the Academy.
很好
That's good.
我们需要内部有了解内情的人
We're going to need someone on the inside
知道他们需要应对什么问题
who knows what they're dealing with.
他们不都是坏的 知道吗
They're not all bad, you know?
你见过芮安 她很聪明
I mean, you met Ryn. She's smart.
她很在乎本和麦蒂
She cares about Ben and Maddie.
她几乎是我们中的一员了
She's practically one of us.
因为他们长得像我们
Just because they look like us,
并不意味着他们和我们一样 赞德
doesn't mean they're like us, Xander.
相信他们是不明智的
It's a mistake to trust them.
你比任何人都清楚
You know that more than anyone.
我得走了
I got to go.
保持联♥系♥
Stay in touch.
等我一下
One sec.
麦蒂 怎么了
Maddie, what's up?
仓库的冰箱里为什么放着尸体
In the warehouse, why is that body in the freezer?
你去那里干什么
What were you doing in there?
我带罗伯去那里看看
I was showing Robb the space.
他闻到有怪味 所以我们把冰箱打开了
He noticed a smell, so we opened it.
搞什么 麦蒂
What the hell, Maddie?
我告诉过你不要进去的
I told you not to go in there.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
我在想什么 你到底在想什么
What was I thinking? What were you thinking?
是树林里的一具尸体
It's the one from the woods.
在变形阶段死去的那个
The one that died in transition.
本 你为什么要把尸体挖出来
Ben, why did you dig it up?
我需要更多的干细胞
I needed more stem cells.
-为什么 -为了帮我妈妈
- For what? - To help my mother.
我正在做研究
I'm doing some research.
你怎么跟他说的
What did you tell him it was?
我跟他说 那是我们在海滩上找到的
Just that we found it on a beach
我们还在做测试
and we're still running tests
去弄清楚到底是什么
to figure out what it is.
他相信你吗
And he believed you?
嗯 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
把他带过去真是不明智
That was a really bad move, bringing him in there.
跟挖尸体一样不明智吗
As bad as digging up a dead body?
听着 如果他开始产生疑问...
Look, if he starts asking questions...
嗯 我来搞定 好吗
Yeah, I'm handling it, okay?
-一切都还好吗 -嗯 挺好的
- Everything okay? - Oh, yeah. Fine.
我有个想法
I got a theory.
是吗
Really?
布里斯托尔湾
Bristol Cove.
世界人鱼之都
Mermaid capital of the world.
怎么了
Yeah?
冰箱里的那个东西
And that thing in the freezer,
有头发 人的皮肤 但也是水生生物
it had hair, human skin, but it was also aquatic.
如果那是现实版的...
What if it's some actual version of--?
什么
Of a what?
你知道你的这套理论听起来很疯狂吧
You know you sound insane, right?
嗯
Yeah.
但真的很吸引人
But in a totally charming way.
好吧 很高兴你觉得我这个疯狂的想法很吸引人
Well, good. I'm glad you find my insanity charming.
我们可以不谈这件事了吗
Would you mind if we just didn't talk about it anymore?
对不起 我不是故意拿这件事开玩笑的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make a joke out of it.
不 没事 真的没事
No, it's fine. Really.
我知道这是你和本一起认真做的研究
I get this is serious research you and Ben are doing together.
要不我们别说这件事了 好吗
You know what? Let's just drop it, okay?
好啊
Sure.
没问题
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表