剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
I was right. There's an accumulation along the edge of the rock.
你们的水中有塑料微粒
There are microplastics in your waters.
这些在阻止你们族群变性
These are preventing your tribe from transitioning.
脏水让我的族群怀不上孩子
Bad water kept my tribe from having babies.
我不明白
I don't understand.
塑料里有一种危险的复合物 叫双酚基丙烷
Plastics contain a dangerous compound, called BPA.
随着时间的推移 水里的塑料会释放一种
Over time, plastics in the water release a chemicals
类似雌性激素的化学物
that mimic estrogen.
如果水里的雌性激素太多
Too much estrogen in the water
就会导致你无法变性
can deny you the ability to change.
尤拉 如果我们可以将你们的水池恢复正常
Yura, if we can return your pool back to normal...
如果你和你的族人
if you and your people
可以再次从雌性变成雄性
can change from female to male again,
你们愿意为我们而战吗
will you join our fight?
你帮我们
You help us...
我们就会帮你们
we will help you.
你称这些为炸♥弹♥
You call these explosives?
这会杀死人类吗
This will kill humans?
算是吧
In a way, yes.
我和你一起去
I go with you?
这次不用
Not this time.
待在这里
Stay here.
几年前我和一些科学家一起共事
You know, a few years back I worked with some scientists
他们认为他们可以通过磁化海水
who believed they could rid the oceans of microplastics
来清除海里的塑料微粒
by magnetizing the water somehow.
-但塑料不是磁铁 -我知道
- But plastic isn't magnetic. - I know,
但这个不是重点
but it didn't matter.
大海太广阔 无法一次完成
The oceans were too big to pull it off.
以前见过这表情
Seen that look before.
想到了什么
What is it?
假如这是尤拉的水池
Imagine this is Yura's pool
被塑料微粒污染了
polluted with microplastics.
水具有极性
Now, water is polar.
油不具备极性 如果把油倒进水中
Oil is non-polar. When there's an oil spill in the water,
所有的非极性物质 如塑料 会粘到油上
all sorts of non-polar things, like plastic, bond to the oil.
你想往水池里倒油吗
You want to pour oil into the pool?
某种无毒的物质
Something non-toxic,
比如植物油
like vegetable oil.
所以植物油可以将塑料微粒从水中分离
So the vegetable oil separates the microplastics from the water.
但还是没有解决问题
That still doesn't solve the problem.
在我们磁化油后就能解决
Not until we magnetize the oil.
磁铁矿是地球上磁性最强的物质
Now, magnetite is the most magnetic mineral on Earth.
也是无害的
It's also harmless.
把它加入到油中
Now, when added to the oil...
我们可以用磁铁清除水中的塑料微粒
we can use magnets to remove the microplastics from the pool.
听起来很棒
It sounds great,
但我们在这人生地不熟的
but we're a little off the beaten path here, guys.
你打算去哪搞磁铁矿
Where do you plan on getting magnetite?
说得对
Right.
我可能可以搞到一些
I think I might be able to get some.
这个叫杰里米的家伙
So this Jeremy guy,
你有多了解他
how well do you know him?
在我变身成人类之后
After I got my land legs under me,
我去参加了一个本地大学拓展计划
I went to a local university outreach program.
杰里米在那教书
Jeremy teaches there.
他资助了我的学业
He sponsored my education.
我没看错吧
Do my eyes deceive me?
这是环保人士罗伯·韦伦斯吗
Environmentalist Robb Wellens?
护林熊小屋
时髦帅气的环保人士
Dashingly handsome environmentalist.
别把这个说漏了
Don't short me.
-杰里米 本 本 杰里米 -你好吗
- Jeremy, Ben. Ben, Jeremy. - How are you doing?
你能搞到我们需要的所有东西吗
Were you able to get everything we need?
见面就直入主题
Wow, straight to business, huh?
我想有些人永远不会变
I guess some people never change.
我看了一下学校的化学实验室
Yeah, I raided the school's chem lab.
我找到了磁铁 磁铁矿粉
I got magnets, magnetite powder.
-太好了 -你要做什么
- Great. - What are you up to?
没什么特别的 就是想拯救世界
Nothing unusual. Just trying to save the world.
走
Come on.
我喜欢罗伯
I like Robb.
他非常友善
He is very kind.
我也喜欢他
I like him too.
罗伯是爱吗
Robb is love?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
芮安 不管我怎么看罗伯
Ryn, however I feel about Robb,
也永远不会改变你在我心中的特殊性
that will never change how special you are to me.
我得留一桶油做饭炒菜
I had to save one of them for my fryers.
这些油要拿去干什么
So, what's all this for anyway?
油帮助雌性变成雄性
Oil helps females become male.
那行吧
Alrighty then.
很高兴我能帮忙
Glad I could help.
走
Come on.
赞德
Xander.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
有鬼缠着我
I am being haunted.
多娜
By Donna.
你看到过她吗
Have you seen her?
总能看到
All the time.
每次我在训练中拔出武器
Every time I draw my weapon in training.
我能看到的 就是她的脸
That's all I can see, is her face.
等等
Wait...
你说见鬼了 你的意思是...
when you say haunted, you mean...
就是字面意思
Exactly what it sounds like.
该死
Shit.
我很遗憾 如果有什么需要我做的...
I'm sorry. If there's anything I can do...
一艘渔船是意外
One fishing boat's an accident.
可三艘在同一天沉没
But three sink in the same day?
不会是巧合
That ain't coincidence.
也许是某些狂热的素食主义动物权利激进分子
Probably some damn crazy vegan animal rights activists.
有可能 所有的船都在北方沉没
Probably. All them boats sank up north...
你觉得那有可能是...
You think that could be...?
蒂娅吗
Tia?
绝对是
Definitely.
好了 这是最后一桶
Yeah, that's the last of it.
我习惯了人类依靠我们的帮助
I'm used to the humans relying on my people for help.
而不是反过来
Not the other way around.
这些人类非常聪明
These humans are very smart.
他们帮我生了个孩子 别人做不到
They help give me a baby when no one else could.
你有个孩子
You have a baby?
希望
Hope.
她很美
She's beautiful.
也很强壮
Strong.
她也是我寻求帮助对抗蒂娅的原因
She is also why I ask for help against Tia.
我们现在不仅仅在为自己战斗了
We fight for more than ourselves now.
好了 应该可以了
That's it. That should do it.
问题解决了吗
You have fixed our problem?
能做的我们都做了
We've done all we can.
我们会知道你们是否成功了
We will learn if you have succeeded.
就在今晚
Tonight.
渔船在加拿大海岸沉没
在一系列离奇并且可能存在联♥系♥的事件中
三艘渔船在加拿大海岸沉没
哈迪港 科奇坎 弗雷德里克海峡
科奇坎 弗雷德里克海峡
诺姆
糟糕
Shit.
罗伯
Robb?
你自己说的
You said it yourself.
我们能做的都做了
We did all we could.
我们只需要等了
We just have to wait.
没错 是 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
很多人都指望着这件事
There's just so much riding on this.
为了我的族人
For my people.
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表