剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
She got carried away playing, "I'm the queen of the world,"
想爬到船头上去
tried to climb out onto the bow,
之后就把头摔坏了
and then smacked her head open.
挺危险的
It's pretty gnarly.
具体说来 船是怎么发生故障的
Okay, and how did the boat get disabled, like, exactly?
引擎停转了
The engine stalled out.
船没油了
We ran out of gas,
因为自从我买♥♥下埃迪·科博特的船
because he never bothered to fix the gauge
他就没有去修过那些仪表
after I bought the boat of Eddie Coburt.
我计划要修来着
It's on my list.
我们得把你们送回岸上
Okay, we need to get you all back to shore.
安妮 发无线电让急救人员赶到码头
Annie, radio dispatch, tell them to have EMTs at the docks.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
莉比又说胡话了
Libby strikes again.
朋友挺不错的
Cool friends.
真是奇幻的一天 不是吗
Hell of a day, huh?
由葬礼开始 以新生作结
Starts with a funeral and ends with a birth.
一个纯种人鱼就在牧场降生
A pure-blood born right here at the ranch.
真是难以置信
It's incredible.
我曾和他们中的一个很亲近
You know, I was very close to one of them.
纯种人鱼吗
A pure-blood?
我们叫他大兵
We called him Sarge.
他去世得很突然
He passed away sort of suddenly.
我很伤心
Broke my heart
以为再也见不到他
to think I would never see him again.
但后来 我见到了
But then, I did.
你见到了什么
You did what?
我见到了他
I saw him.
他回到了我身边
He came back to me.
我们的社群一直相信灵界的存在
Our community's always believed in the spirit world.
过去我们经历过很多像你这样的故事
I mean, lots of stories like yours in our history.
鬼故事吗
Ghost stories?
不是
Oh, no.
不像是鬼故事 更像是神示
Less ghost stories, and more visions.
我们爱的人回到我们身边
People we love who come back to us,
来安慰我们 指引我们
to comfort us, to guide us.
或许是警告我们
Or maybe to warn us.
海伦 怎么了
Helen, what?
我曾想更好地理解大兵的显现
I was hoping to get a better understanding of Sarge's visitations,
所以我服了一些东西
so I took something.
一种海洋里的草药
A sort of oceanic herb.
你产生了幻觉吗
And you had a hallucination?
但那种幻觉很真实
Oh, but it was so real.
你见到了你朋友大兵吗
And did you see your friend Sarge?
没有 我看见了芮安的姐姐多娜
No. I saw Ryn's sister, Donna.
她想告诉我些什么 但是
She was trying to tell me something, but...
她
She...
灰飞烟灭了
decayed.
显然
Clearly,
多娜的灵魂在向你呼救
Donna's soul was crying out to you.
呼吸
Breathe.
血压
Blood pressure?
86/49
86 over 49.
-在下降 -呼吸 深呼吸
- Falling. - Breathe, deep.
随着呼吸放松
Relax into it.
出现宫缩时往外推
When the contraction comes, push with it.
-你做的非常好 -你很坚强
- You're doing great. - You are strong.
你能行的
You can do this.
-现在就出来 出来 出来 -很好
- Come now! Come, come! - It's good.
-还在下降 -我在你身边
- It's still falling. - I am with you.
血压还在下降 丽娜
BP still falling, Leena.
婴儿的头出来了
The baby's crowning.
婴儿要出来了 用力往外推
You're doing it. Big push.
要出来了 要出来了
It's coming. It's coming.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
真的是
She really is.
她没事吧
She is good?
是的 她没事
Yes, she's good.
她很安静
She's so quiet.
她根本没哭
And she hasn't cried at all.
新生儿总是会哭的
I mean, newborns always cry.
-她没事吧 -她没事
- Is she okay? - She is good.
我们的婴儿不哭
Our babies do not cry.
会引来捕食者
It would attract predators.
她现在为什么要哭
And why should she cry now?
她和妈妈在一起
She's with her mother.
她很坚强
She is strong.
是我想的那样吗
Is that what I think it is?
她的第一次微笑
Her first smile.
该让海伦看下孩子
Helen should see the baby.
对
Yes.
让她看一下
Show her off.
你带她去见海伦
You take her to Helen.
好吗
Okay?
梅瑞迪思
Meredith?
我要帮丽娜清理一下
I'm going to help Leena clean up.
胸部按压 马上
Chest compressions. Now.
梅瑞迪思 梅瑞迪思
Meredith? Meredith.
梅瑞迪思
Meredith?
坚持住
Stay with us.
她的眼睛是蓝色的
She's a blue-eyed, all right.
长得就像她妈
Looks just like her mother.
我的天 还真像
Oh, my goodness, she really does.
希望你们两位能在这里宾至如归
I hope you two are very comfortable here.
有什么需要尽管告诉我
Please let me know if there's anything you need.
你把芮安和她的孩子照顾得这样好
It's very nice that you're taking such good care
这点非常不错
of Ryn and her baby.
但是你对布莱恩做的
But what you did to Bryan
是不对的
was not right.
不该由你决定
You do not get to decide
一个人的死活
who lives or dies.
你做错了
You did wrong.
我知道了
I have heard you.
很好
Good.
她的心脏承受不住
Her heart couldn't take it.
她生下这个婴儿真是个奇迹
It's a miracle she delivered the baby.
梅瑞迪思
Meredith?
她没挺过来
She didn't make it.
把她带到水里
Take her to the water.
把她当做人鱼下葬
Bury her like one of us.
走吧 女士们 这边走
Come on, ladies. Come over this way.
很严重吗
Is it bad?
在开阔水域抛锚
Stranded in open water
还有一位乘客受伤
with an injured passenger,
船没油是因为你忘了修油表
out of gas because you forgot to fix a gas gauge
而你早知道油表是坏的
that you knew was dead?
冷静点 伙计 我们刚玩得挺开心
Back off, man. We were just having some fun.
莉比脑袋开瓢肯定开心死了
Libby looks like she's having a blast with her busted head.
还有珍妮和她冻坏了的闺蜜们
And Janine and her freezing girlfriends?
吓得要死 被困在船上
Scared to death? Stuck on a boat?
没错 好一场派对
Yeah, whoo-hoo! It's a party.
情况稍稍有点失控
Things got a little out of hand.
没什么大不了的 还没严重到那个程度
It's not a big deal. We weren't even out that far.
你没照顾好你的乘客
You didn't take care of your passengers.
你没照料好你的船
you didn't take care of your boat.
你想怎么样
What did you expect, hm?
你在经营生意 哥们 成熟点吧
You're running a business, man. Grow up.
你是认真的吗 赞德
Are you serious, Xander?
我们过去每晚都在北极星号♥上
We used to get drunk on the North Star
喝得大醉 你现在因为这对我大喊大叫
every damn night, and you're calling me out?
我们在北极星号♥上时没载乘客
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表