剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
This place really creeps me out.
是啊
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
美国海军
研究所
你可以和我一起 在我妈妈家待一阵子
You can stay with me at my mom's house for a little while,
或许我们以后还可以让你重新回船上工作
and maybe we can get you back out on a boat at some point.
嗯 我觉得没人愿意招我了
Yeah, I don't think anyone's going to want to hire me.
大家当然愿意要你
Of course they will.
听我说 明天会有很多人参加婚礼
Hey, look, a bunch of guys will be at the wedding tomorrow.
没有比酒水免费的酒吧更能让大家记起
There's nothing like an open bar to remind the guys
你还是个渔民这件事了
that you're still a fisherman.
所以 谁要结婚了
So who's getting married?
加尔文
Calvin.
和珍妮
And Janine?
好吧
Right.
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure it out.
对吧
All right?
嗯
Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事
Yes.
本 你怎么做到的
Ben, how did you do that?
你没带空气罐 在水下待了快15分钟
You were down there almost 15 minutes with no air tank.
本 怎么了
Ben, what is it?
本
Ben?
本
Ben?
-本 本 -他没法呼吸了 帮我给他翻身
- Ben! Ben! - He can't breathe. Help me turn him.
我没事
I'm okay.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你想变成人鱼吗
Were you trying with a differto become one?
不
No.
我也说不清
I don't know.
还有 芮安 你知道这件事吗
And, Ryn, you knew about this?
-我以为是好事 -他都差点死了
- I thought it was good. - He could've died.
我妈妈注射干细胞的时候没什么副作用
Nothing bad happened to my mom when she took them.
那是让她活着的最后手段
That was a last resort to keep her alive.
-本 你要去看医生 -麦蒂
- Ben, you need to see a doctor. - Maddie...
我们不清楚你体内 此时此刻正在发生什么
We don't know what could be happening inside you right now.
那我该怎么解释发生的一切呢
How would I explain what happened?
听我说 我会处理好的 好吗
Listen, I'll take care of it, okay?
现在我们需要修好声波炮
Now, we need to fix the cannon.
蒂娅很快就会来了
Tia could be here soon.
是的 我来修
Yeah. I'll fix it.
你现在立刻回去
You need to go home now,
而且你要对我发誓
and you need to swear to me
你会处理掉那些干细胞
you'll get rid of those cells.
好的
Okay.
我和本一起去
I will go with Ben.
就是你俩单独行事
You two alone is what got us into this
才让我们陷入这个境地
in the first place.
我会保证他没事
I'll make sure he's okay.
我发誓
I promise.
求你了
Please.
你必须要停手了
You have to stop.
好的 看起来我们快弄完了
All right, look like we're close.
兄弟 这么着急干吗
Whoa! Hey, dude. What's the hurry?
又不是着火了
It's not like there's a fire and all, right?
医生在等你
Doc's ready.
我就在这
I'll be here.
自从来到贝津起我就幻想过这个场景
I've dreamed of this since I came to Berzin.
我也是
Me too.
如果我能唱歌♥给你听就好了
If only I could sing to you.
在我走后他们研究出怎么使用我的歌♥了吗
Did they figure out how to use my song after I left?
没关系 你可以告诉我
It's okay. You can tell me.
我不会对你生气
I won't be angry with you.
研究出来了
Yes.
阿列克谢用它研制出了一种武器
Alexei made a weapon from it.
那些每天工作20小时的日子得到了回报
Those 20-hour days paid off.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果我能我一定会阻止他们
I would have stopped them if I could.
我知道
I know.
我相信你
I believe you.
但如果你阻止不了你又有什么用
But what use are you if you can't?
你吃完药还好吗
You all good with the meds?
快点收拾好
Finish packing.
好的 我们已经收拾好了
All right, we're all set now.
对吧 克里斯
Yeah, Chris?
给你
There you go.
政♥府♥让我们走人 我们就走
When Uncle Sam says go, we go.
你能帮我们一下吗
You want to give us a hand?
芮安 芮安 你在干什么
Ryn, Ryn, what are you doing?
-把它们扔掉 -别 别
- Getting rid of them. - No, no.
芮安 等等 现在别扔
Ryn, wait. Not now.
它们伤害到了你
They hurt you.
-我向麦蒂保证过 -我现在没事了
- I promised Maddie. - I'm fine now.
看
See?
就像你变身之后一样
Just like you, after you transform.
一开始很痛苦
It was painful at first,
但我现在没事了
but now I'm fine.
我不明白
I don't understand.
有一天你会再也不能变身
One day, you're not going to be able to transform.
到时候你就要永远留在水里
You'll have to stay in the water for good.
求你了
Please.
我们需要这些
We need those.
这是什么
What is it?
我去接克里斯
I went to go get Chris,
然后我在研究所发现了这个
and I found something at the facility.
赞德
Oh, Xander.
这是不是多娜
It isn't Donna?
我希望如此
I hope so.
不然的话我这一下就犯了九条联邦法律
Otherwise I just violated, like, nine federal laws.
以防万一
Oh, and just in case
如果这些也在令你心神不宁...
these were haunting you too...
什么
What?
这是你的家人
That's your family.
从墓地里带回来的
From the graveyard.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我不知道你怎么做到的
I don't know how you did it,
但你是个天才
but you're a genius.
也是一个很好的朋友
Oh, and a very good friend.
对于一个低级生命体来说还不错吧
Yeah, that's not too bad for a lower life form, huh?
非常不错
Not bad at all.
还有很长时间
It will be a long time.
罗伯很多年之后才不能变身的
It took Robb many years to stop changing.
我们不知道对你来说还有多久
We don't know how long it'll be for you.
也许就是明天
It could be tomorrow.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
Look, I know it sounds crazy,
但也许我可以和你一起回去
but maybe I could go back with you.
和我一起生活
Live with me?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许
Maybe.
本...
Ben...
也许我只是注射得太快了
Maybe I was just doing them too fast.
如果我减慢呢
What if I slow down?
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
这是我们唯一的机会
It's our only chance.
不
No.
水下不是我们唯一的选择
Water isn't the only way.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我会在陆地上生活
I will live on land.
和你一起
With you.
在陆地上
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表