剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
On land?
你是说 保持人类形态
You mean, stay human?
对 这里 一起
Yes. Here. Together.
人类
Human.
那希望怎么办
What about Hope?
她可以和我们一起
She can be with us.
像一家人一样
As a family.
我不能让你这么做
I can't ask you to do that.
这是我的选择
It is my choice.
当时间到了...
When it is time...
我会和你一起做人类
I will be human with you.
好吧
Okay.
你为什么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me sooner
我姐姐没有安息
that my sister was not at peace?
你现在有太多事情要处理
You're dealing with so much right now.
我想直接把解决方法告诉你
I wanted to bring you solutions,
而不是带给你更多的麻烦
not more problems.
谢谢你
Thank you.
在你把她带回水里之前
Before you take her to the water,
你有什么想说的吗
do you want to say something?
我母亲和我在水里有一处特别的地方
My mother and I had a special place in the water.
我最后一次见她的时候 我们去了那里
The last time I saw her, we went there.
我们狩猎
We hunted.
母亲
Mother.
女儿
Daughter.
一起
Together.
现在 我们要带她回家
Now, we will bring her back home.
她属于水里
She belongs in the water.
和你一起
With you.
大家 这片区域正式禁止大家使用手♥机♥
This is officially a cell phone-free zone, folks.
好吗 不要静音 全部关机
Okay? Not silenced, off.
好吗 我们最爱的新娘在大喜日子的规定
Okay? So says our favorite bride on her big day.
-杰里 -麦蒂
- Hey, Jerry. - Hey, Maddie.
祝主婚顺利
Good luck officiating.
派对上也不许用手♥机♥ 好吗
Oh, uh, no phones at the party either, okay?
珍妮要我们全神贯注
Janine wants us fully present.
我把声波炮架好了 就在海洋研究中心码头附近
Yeah, I got the cannon set up, just off the MRC docks.
你和渔夫们谈过了吗
You talk to your fisherman buddies?
是的 一旦出现任何不寻常的大规模鱼类迁徙
Oh, yeah. Any unusually large fish migrations,
他们会通知我
they know to call me.
不是说所有的手♥机♥都要关机
All our cell phones are gonna be off.
我的可没有 开了振动模式
Oh, not mine. Vibrate.
你愿意冒着让珍妮发火的风险
You're risking Janine's wrath?
我承受得住
Yeah, I can take her.
说到这个 我得走了
Speaking of which, I'd better go.
你好
Hi.
你来了
You made it.
我很担心 本怎么样了
I was worried. How's Ben?
好多了
Better.
我们把干细胞扔掉了
We got rid of the cells.
谢谢你 我就知道他会听你的
Thank you. I knew he'd listen to you.
欢迎大家
Welcome, everyone.
感谢前来 请大家就坐
Thanks for coming. If you could be seated, please.
-为什么要放歌♥ -婚礼快开始了
- What does this song mean? - The wedding's starting soon.
如果蒂娅来了呢
And if Tia comes?
声波炮准备好了
The cannon's ready.
给我 我去找座位
Here. I'll find a seat.
你在等本
You wait for Ben?
好的 是的
Okay. Yes.
你来了
Hey, you made it.
三件套不错啊
That's a nice three-piece.
这可是加尔文的婚礼
It's Calvin's wedding of course.
我可不想冒险错过一场闹剧
You know, I try not to miss the possibility of a shit show.
海伦
Helen.
真高兴见到你
Why, it's great to see you.
我也是 克里斯
You too, Chris.
我得和那边的家伙打个招呼
There's some guys over there I should probably go say hi to.
失陪了
Excuse me.
才过一天 他就又满血复活
Twenty-four hours and he's already in fighting shape.
他吃了什么 我也要来一份
I'll have what he's having.
或许是因为戒了什么东西
Maybe what he's not having.
多娜的歌♥让他感到恶心 对吗
Donna's song made him sick, right?
所以呢
So?
或许是我们让她入土为安的时候
Maybe when we laid her to rest,
他也解脱了
he broke free from it.
你是从书里得知的吗
Did you get that in one of your books?
你有更好的解释吗
You have a better theory?
你来了
You made it.
今早怎么样
How was this morning?
她现在安息了
She's at peace now.
在水里
In the water.
-你看起来绝美 -你看起来很清醒
- You look amazing. - You look sober.
你是清醒的 对吧
You are sober, right?
是的
Yeah.
可以请坐了
We can be seated.
加尔文和珍妮
Calvin and Janine
在此宣告他们对彼此的爱
are here to declare their love for each other.
我们来到这里 真诚祝愿他们的爱情
And we are here to commit to helping them
此生不渝
make it last a lifetime.
我向你们所爱的人询问过
I asked some of your loved ones
让婚姻存续的妙方
for tips on how marriages survive.
珍妮的祖母说 是晚饭时喝的烈酒
Janine's grandmother says it was Schnapps with dinner.
有时候午餐也喝
And often with lunch.
加尔文的父亲说他的经验是
Calvin's dad reports that he had to learn that marriage
婚姻不是赢得争吵
marriage isn't about winning arguments.
而是在争吵中输给比你聪明太多的女人
It's about losing arguments to a woman much smarter than you.
珍妮姐姐的建议是
Janine's sister's advice...
我还是不说了
Ahem, um, I won't go there.
今天 加尔文和珍妮喜结连理
Today, Calvin and Janine are tying the knot.
但他们的关系始于
But their relationship began when someone
其中一人忘记打上一个该死的结
forgot to tie the damn knot.
那天珍妮走向码头的时候我就在场
I was there the day that Janine walked out onto the dock,
这只小海狗对她一见钟情
and this young seadog was so smitten
甚至忘记把北极星号♥拴好
that he forgot to tie off the North Star.
所以加尔文不得不潜下海港
So Calvin had to dive into the harbor.
真是场美妙的邂逅 不是吗
Is that a meet-cute, or what?
他们第一次约会的时候去唱歌♥
One of their first dates was karaoke.
那晚之后你就一直被禁止
You're still not allowed
在普鲁特县唱"甜甜卡罗琳"
to sing "Sweet Caroline" in Pruitt County
因为珍妮把它列入了黑名单
after the hatchet job Janine did to it that night.
他们俩在一起的时候 充满了欢声笑语
When these two are together, it's laughter.
有趣
Fun.
这就是爱
It's love.
他们与我们分享爱
And they share it with us.
是他们让我们欢聚一堂
They bring us together.
芮安 芮安 住手
Ryn. Ryn, stop!
芮安
Ryn!
你任由他死去
You let him die.
你所做的事是错的
What you did was wrong.
难道你还不明白吗
Don't you see that?
说到这里
And with that,
加尔文 请把戒指戴在珍妮手上
Calvin, if you will put this on Janine's finger
然后跟着我念
and repeat after me.
无论疾病或健康
In sickness and in health.
直到死亡将我们分开
Till death do us part.
根据授予神权网站
By the power vested in me
伟大的华盛顿州
by www.ordainme.net,
海洋之王海王星
the great state of Washington,
赋予我的权力
and Neptune, king of the oceans,
我现在宣布你们
I now pronounce you...
结为夫妻
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表