剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
我们必须这么做 为了她
We must do it. For her.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 多瑙伊
再来一轮
他们知道我们要去
They knew we were coming.
银眼族早就准备好了
The Silver-Eyeds were ready for us.
是芮安
Ryn.
她先去找了他们
She got to them first.
所以我们才来到这里
That's why we're here,
在世界的另一端寻找盟友
to find allies on this side of the world.
我们必须聚集力量
We must gather strength.
然后再回去
Then go back.
来这儿要是不喝酒 别人会起疑心的
They get suspicious when you do not drink here.
软弱
Weak.
所以我们才会输
This is why we lost.
全部喝掉
So, all of them.
立刻
Now.
今早 乌克兰某市政♥府♥遭到攻击
攻击形式为"声波攻击"
事发当时的监控影像已恢复
那是我的声音
That's mine.
他们用我的歌♥声当做武器
They made my song a weapon.
谁
Who?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
The Russians.
或许我们不用去北部
Maybe we don't need to go north.
十张蕾丝桌布
Ten lace tablecloths.
对 "一些借来的"[美国婚礼习俗]
Right. Something borrowed.
搞定
Check.
严格来讲这传统不是这么用的
That's not really how that tradition works,
但能搞定一项待办事项我很高兴
but I'm glad it checks a box.
告诉珍妮 这些布有的比我年纪都大
Tell Janine some of these are older than I am,
温柔一点
so be gentle.
多娜那事怎么样了
What's happening with Donna?
她还是缠着你吗
I mean, she still poltergeisting you?
她的灵魂不能安息
Her spirit won't rest...
除非把她妥当地安葬在海里
until she's properly buried in the ocean.
那...她的遗体还在实验室里吗
So... so her body is still in that lab?
你懂我有多难了吧
You see my dilemma.
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我会想办法
But I'll figure it out.
别让我耽误你 我知道你在赶时间
Don't let me hold you up. I know you're on the clock.
好 我去把播放列表创建好
Yeah, I got to finish this playlist.
我给你加了几首辛纳屈的歌♥
Oh, I put a little Sinatra on there for you.
你得让人们站起来跳舞 不是吗
You need to get people up out of their chairs, right?
再来几首重口味的
A little pit bull?
比如 奇莎
Some Kesha?
-凯莎 -凯莎
- Kesha? - Kesha.
行啊 我还真没想到你会喜欢这种 但
Okay. That's not what I pegged you for, but...
永远不要低估更高等的生命形式
Never underestimate a higher life form.
女王区号♥
天呐 真的吗
Oh, my God. Seriously?
你们都没事就好
I'm so glad you're all okay.
罗伯 罗伯
Robb? Robb?
-信♥号♥♥不好 -怎么了
- Lost him. - What happened?
发生了一起战斗
There was a battle.
和蒂娅的军队吗
With Tia's army?
但罗伯的部落参战并且赢了
But Robb's tribe fought. And won.
这是好事
This is good.
很好 这说明他们是可以战胜的
It's great. It means they're vulnerable.
也说明她知道我们联合起来了
It also means she knows we're all in this together now.
她很可能会回到这里
She'll probably be heading back here.
我还能做什么
What else can I do?
提醒我不要再结婚了
Remind me never to get married again.
相信我 我和我未来的前妻要私奔去维加斯
Believe me, me and my future ex-wife are eloping to Vegas.
克里斯
Chris?
小赞
Hey, Xan.
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
兄弟 我不知道还能打给谁
Look, man, I didn't know who else to call.
怎么了吗
What's going on?
他们要关停这个地方
They're shutting this place down.
-等等 什么 -对
- Wait, what? - Yeah.
我得搬出去
I got to move out.
我不知道我一个人能不能办得到
I don't know if I can do this on my own, you know?
好 什么时候
Okay, when?
今天
Today.
今天 就是现在这个今天吗
Today? Like, "today," today?
对
Yeah.
你能来接我吗
Can you come get me?
兄弟 加尔文要结婚了 就在明天
Dude, Calvin is getting married, like, tomorrow.
那什么
You know what?
行 我马上到
Yeah. I'll be there.
真的谢谢你 兄弟
Look, I really appreciate it, man.
嗯
Yeah.
这里就是声波炮坠落的地方
This is where the cannon fell.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我们会用声呐监测附近的情况
We'll watch the sonar for activity nearby.
但你一定要注意
But please be careful.
-我们不知道蒂娅在哪 -好的
- We don't know where Tia is. - Okay, yes.
你没问题吧
You'll be okay?
我速度很快
I'm very fast.
如果我们看到任何情况 我就下水
If we see anything, I'll come in.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 海参崴
亲爱的
冯德妮
真不敢相信是你
I can't believe it's you.
现在信了吧
Believe it.
我之前一直等你电♥话♥ 还以为你死了
I waited for your call. I thought you were dead.
我担心他们会监视你
I worried they would be monitoring you.
他们从来没有怀疑过我
They never suspected me.
他们觉得我是怎么逃出来的
How do they think I got out?
他们认为是阿列克谢
They think it was Alexei.
那个让你不能唱歌♥的人
The one who cut your song out of you.
你是唯一关心我的人
You were the only one who cared.
他们是怎么处理
What do they do to a man
那个协助人鱼逃跑的"嫌犯"的
who they think helped a mermaid escape?
让他每天工作20个小时 像古♥拉♥格♥集中营的囚犯
Work him 20 hours a day, like a gulag inmate.
监视他的一举一动
Watch his every mo.
他们肯定是不了解你
Then they mustn't learn about you.
一小时后楼上找我
Meet me upstairs in an hour.
-你看到什么了吗 -没有
- You see anything? - Not much.
你觉得蒂娅的军队多快能到这里
How fast do you think Tia's army could get here?
取决于她败得有多惨
Depends how badly she was beaten.
罗布䊨得毫无悬念
Robb really came through.
该死 这里有动静
Shit. There's something here.
什么 是他们的人鱼吗
What? Was it one of them?
只有一个人 可能是个警卫
It's alone. Maybe it's a guard?
-我下去 -小心点
- I'm going in. - Be careful.
本
Ben!
你们这地方关闭得是真急啊
You guys are really closing up shop in a hurry, huh?
-哪里起火了 -没有起火
- Where's the fire? - There's no fire.
-当然没有 -国家叫我们走 我们就走
- Yeah, of course not. - When Uncle Sam says go, we go.
简单明了
Plain and simple.
我以前和一个在这里工作的女孩约过会
Used to date a girl who worked here.
她说的话从来都不是简单明了的
Nothing she said was ever plain or simple.
美国海军
研究所
克里斯
Chris.
老兄
Hey, man.
-你来了 -是啊 我告诉过你我会来的
- You came. - Yeah, I told you I would.
在你离开之前 卡茨医生要见你
Dr. Katz wants to see you before you leave.
检查一下你的药物
To go over your meds.
他们总是这样把你关起来
They always lock you in like that,
还是说 他们只是在防着我
or are they just keeping me out of trouble?
我真的不知道
I actually don't know.
我很高兴你就要回家了
I'm just glad you're coming home, man.
这地方真让我慎得慌
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表