剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
All right. Let's go.
我从没想到你是个洞穴探险者
I wouldn't have taken you for a spelunker.
本和我是在探索的时候
Ben and I were exploring,
偶然发现的这处地方
and stumbled across this place.
这是什么
What is it?
石灰岩溶蚀井
A cenote?
过去可能是
Might have been.
但看看我们找到了什么
But look what we found.
是某种语言
Some kind of language.
这地方有多久的历史了
How old is this place?
很难说
Hard to say.
旧石器时代的
Paleolithic?
可能更近一点
Maybe later.
我们认为是新生代时期的
Cenozoic, we think.
看 这里也有
Look, over here as well.
它们不符合任何一种陆栖生物语言的
They don't match an alphabet or symbols
字母或符号♥
from any land-dwelling species.
我是指 任何目前已知的语言
I mean, not one that we've found so far.
根据这里的钙化情况以及化石
It looks like based on its calcification and fossils,
我们认为之前整个洞穴都在水下
we think this whole cave used to be underwater.
所以你觉得你发现的那种水生生物种族
So you think the aquatic species you discovered
可能拥有语言文字吗
might have a written language?
这是个合理的理论
It's a working theory.
我是说 万一
I mean, what if--
万一这个物种
What if this species...
万一它们有智慧并且进化了呢
What if it's intelligent and evolved?
就像人类一样
Like humans?
我明白你为什么这么谨慎了
Now I get why you've been so cagey.
我知道这信息量有点大
It's a lot to process, I know.
是啊
Yeah.
有一个人不见了
There's one missing.
那个受伤的小个子呢
Where's the little hurt one?
不
No.
别杀
No kill.
卡特里娜
Katrina.
你背叛了我们
You betrayed us.
我们的族群收留了你
Our tribe took you in.
你太弱小 不配做领袖
You are too weak to be leader.
太像人
Too human.
我比你更强大
I am stronger than you.
芮安在哪
Where's Ryn?
你杀死自己的家人
You kill your own family.
你不是我的家人
You are not my family.
你在迷路的时候找到我们的族群
When you came to our tribe you were lost.
我们收留了你
We took you in.
你成为了我们中的一员
You became one of us.
没有必要以这样的方式结束
It doesn't have to end this way.
你没有必要死
You don't have to die.
你可以回来的
You could come back.
让我帮助你
Let me help you.
绝不
Never.
-芮安 狩猎者呢 -本
- Ryn! Hunter? - Ben!
她死了
She's dead.
卡特里娜也死了
So is Katrina.
那些尸体
The bodies...
不 不 我们必须走了
No, no, we have to go.
赞德 快走 快走
Xander, go, go, go!
所以 这些字迹
So, this writing,
你觉得这是什么意思
what do you think it means?
一个通晓古代语言的朋友说
A friend of ours who knows about ancient languages
这些文字表现了种群之间的和谐共处
said all these are expressing harmony between species.
你的朋友
Your friend?
更 更像是我的同事
M-M-More like a colleague.
我一点都不在乎这些
I don't care about any of this.
你不在乎
You don't?
我最在意的是你愿意把我带到这里
What really matters to me is that you brought me here.
说明你足够信任我 愿意和我分享这些
That you trusted me enough to share it with me.
我不会对任何人泄露一个字
I'll never breathe a word of this to anyone.
我保证
Promise.
他们会没事的
They'll be fine.
蒂娅的势力在壮大
Tia is getting stronger.
更多人加入了她的队伍
More and more are joining her.
很多属于我水域里的人都死了
Many from my waters are dead.
或者受伤了
Or injured.
我很害怕 本
I'm afraid, Ben.
我也是
Me too.
这是谁干的
Who did this?
你说的那个人
The one you told us of.
芮安
Ryn.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
逃走了
Escaped.
和人类一起
With the humans.
加入我们
Join me...
你就可以活命
and you will live.
我以为告诉他这地方会有所帮助
I thought I was helping, telling him about this place.
我发誓
I swear.
我知道
I know.
泰德来找你问话这件事
The fact Ted came to you, asking questions,
表示我们需要小心点他
means we need to take him seriously.
你觉得他会做什么
What do you think he'll do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们需要盯着点他
We need to keep an eye on him,
看他想干什么
see what he has in mind.
不管怎样 我们要全阵以待
Whatever it is, we'll be ready.
别担心泰德的事
Try not to worry about Ted.
我会跟他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
我刚给海伦发了短♥信♥
I just texted Helen.
她在回家的路上 我们可以送她们去那
She's heading home. We can take them back there.
发生在岛上的破事
That shit that happened on that island,
只会搞得越来越大 好吗
this shit is just getting bigger, okay?
接下来他们会来镇上
I mean, they could come to town next.
对 我知道
Yeah. I know.
早上我看到了你♥爸♥
I saw your dad earlier,
他在不顾一切地阻止这种事
and he's hell-bent on stopping these things.
也许他可以帮上忙
I mean, maybe he can help us somehow.
不行
No.
不 我们不需要他帮忙
No, we don't want his help.
相信我
Trust me.
我们可以自己搞定
We can figure this out on our own.
你臣服于我
You bow your head to me,
但这就代表我能信任你吗
but does that mean I should trust you?
当然 你想活命
Of course, you want to live,
所以你说你会效忠于我
so you say you'll be loyal to me.
但你曾为芮安而战
Yet you fought for Ryn.
所以我再问你一次
So I ask again,
我为什么要相信你
why should I trust you?
我知道一件事
I know something.
对芮安最重要的一件事
The most important thing to Ryn.
她有个孩子
She has a baby.
人类帮她生的
Humans help her make it.
是我们的族人吗
It's one of ours?
是
Yes.
孩子在哪
Where is it?
在水里
In the water.
和雄性人鱼一起
With the males.
有什么可以帮忙的吗
Hey, can I help?
好重
Oh, it's heavy.
什么东西
What is it?
必需品
Necessities.
相机 无人机
Cameras? Drones?
枪
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表