剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表
It's no problem.
本
Ben?
芮安
Ryn.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
蒂娅和卡特里娜占领了我们的水域
Tia and Katrina have taken over our waters.
他们杀了很多我们的族人
They killed many of us.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们找到了一群幸存的人鱼
We found a group that survived,
躲在岛上
hiding away on an island.
但他们受伤了而且很冷
But they are injured and freezing.
在蒂娅找到并杀了他们之前
We need to rescue them and bring them here
-我们得把他们救到这里来 -可以
- before Tia finds them and kills them all. - Okay.
我们需要一艘船
We need a boat.
你给赞德打电♥话♥了
You called Xander?
是的
Yeah.
情况可能很危险
Might be dangerous.
他能帮到我们
Could use his help.
哪怕是偶尔一次
You know, just once in a while,
我希望你打电♥话♥给我 是叫我一起吃早午餐
I wish you'd just, you know, call me and have brunch.
你现在的计划是什么
What's your plan now?
我可能会去旧金山一段时间
I'll probably head to San Francisco for a bit,
开战略会议 为我们的测试做好准备
have some strategy meetings, get ready for our tests.
有道理
Makes sense.
对...对不起
I'm-- I'm sorry.
我知道你想帮忙 但我...
I know you were just trying to help, and I'm--
没事
It's okay.
你和本 你们有自己的研究要做
You and Ben, you have your own research,
我们还没发展到那一步
and we're not there yet.
等等
Wait.
别走
Don't go.
我想要你留下来
I want you to stay.
我还有很多想告诉你的
There's more I want to tell you.
麦蒂 我不想让你觉得不自在
Maddie, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable.
没事 真的没事
It's okay. It is.
远不止你在冰箱里看到的那些
There's more than just what you saw in the freezer.
如果我给你看看别的 也许会有帮助
And maybe if I showed you, it would help.
瑞克 外面有顾客找你
Rick, customer out front wants you.
你找我
You looking for me?
瑞克·马兹丹
Rick Marzdan?
对
Yeah.
泰德·波纳尔
Ted Pownall.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
她占领了你的水域
She's taking over your waters,
新来的
this new one?
是的
Yes.
也就是
And, what, basically
杀死任何不顺从她的人鱼吗
killing anyone that doesn't agree with her?
阿赞 你能过来替下我吗
Xan, can you take over for a sec?
没问题
Yeah, I got you.
我的孩子就在远处某个地方
My baby is out there somewhere, far away.
听着 她肯定很安全
Look, I'm sure she's safe.
列维说他会用生命保护他
Levi said that he'd protect her with his life.
我知道她很安全 安宁
I know she is safe. Peaceful.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我能感觉到她的心跳
I feel her heartbeat.
稳定 从容不迫
Steady. Calm.
你能感觉到
You can feel it?
是的
Yes.
这里
In here.
那是你的心跳
That's your heartbeat.
她是我们所有人的希望
She is hope for all of us.
一个更好的生活
A better life.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么我能帮你的吗
There is something I can help you with?
我在一份DNA检测上看到了你的名字
I came across your name on a DNA test.
跟海伦看到的那份一样
The same one Helen saw.
你和我也有血缘关系
You and I are related as well.
我知道
I know the truth
关于你和海伦的真♥相♥
about you and Helen.
你是什么
What you are.
我有疑问
I have questions.
这边
This way.
阿赞 准备好
Xan, be ready.
我们开了艘船过来 我们得赶紧走
We brought a boat. We must go, quickly.
别担心 好吗
Don't worry, okay?
这次我们是一个队的
We're on the same team this time.
-小心 -快跑
- Look out! - Go.
别站起来 别站起来
Stay low. Stay low.
穿上这些衣服
Put these on.
卡特里娜和另外六个人鱼
Okay, okay. It's Katrina and six others.
他们挡住了回船的路
They're blocking the way back to the boat.
阿赞 你 小卡还有伊丽莎在这等着
Xander, you, Cami and Eliza wait here.
芮安 狩猎者和我去引开他们
Ryn, Hunter, and I will distract them.
然后呢
What-- Then what?
一旦安全了
As soon as the coast is clear,
你就尽快把他们带上船 好吗
you get them back to the boat as fast as you can, okay?
-好 -准备好了吗
- Okay. - You ready?
我们走
Let's go.
杀了他们
Kill them.
谢谢帮忙 海伦
Thanks for helping, Helen.
这样做是对的 让他们都知道
It's the right thing, making them all aware.
不然他们就是待宰羔羊
They're sitting ducks otherwise.
你来了
There you are.
瑞克 我一直试图联♥系♥你
Ricky, I've been trying to reach you.
一切可好
Is everything okay?
泰德·波纳尔来餐馆找我了
Ted Pownall showed up looking for me at the café.
-见鬼 -他
- Oh, hell. - He...
他想给我们制♥造♥麻烦
He means to make trouble for us.
嗯 他问了很多问题
Yeah, he was asking a lot of questions.
关于什么 家族吗
About what? The family?
对 不过别担心 我处理好了
Yeah, but don't worry about it. I handled it.
泰德可不喜欢被糊弄
Ted loves to be handled.
他想知道什么
What did he want to know?
有多少像我们一样的远亲
How many distant relatives, there were like us.
你怎么跟他说的
What'd you tell him?
没说什么 没事 他只是...
Nothing. Look, it's cool. He just--
他不想要秘密被曝光
He doesn't want the secret to come out.
关于波纳尔家族的老故事
You know, the old stories about the Pownall family.
他们不想被当做是坏人
They don't want to look like the bad guys.
外表就是一切
Appearance is everything.
我告诉他没事
I told him it's fine.
我们保持这秘密已经一百多年了
We've been keeping this secret for over a hundred years.
那就好 瑞克
Well, that's good, Ricky.
我也是这么跟他说的
That's exactly what I told him too.
他似乎松了口气
He seemed relieved.
所以我告诉他
So I told him that there's a place
我们会定期在一个地方见面
that we get together on a regular basis,
如果有问题 我们会在这集♥合♥
and if there's ever a problem, we'd gather here
躲避纷争
and stay out of the fray.
你跟他说了这地方
You told him about this place?
等一分钟 确保他们都走了
I can give it a minute, make sure they're gone.
好
Okay.
你和我
Hey, now you and me,
我们别计较过去的事了 好吗
we leave the past in the past, yeah?
出发吗
We go?
好的 岸边安全了
All right. Coast is clear.
走吧
Come on.
船就在不远处
The boat's not far.
你还好吗
You okay?
我们扯平了
Now we are good.
好的 我们走吧
剧集 | 诡媚海妖 | 导航列表