剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
See?
我也不想走到这一步 但
And I don't like that it has to come to this, but...
我们都知道接下来会发生什么
we know what has to happen next.
你要让我们走进你的心
You need to let us in.
拿上情感头盔
Take the feelings helmet.
我现在的感觉 很伤心
The feeling I'm doing... is sad.
不是那种美好的伤心
And not a beautiful sad...
像夏天的最后一天
like the last day of summer.
而是丑陋的伤心
It's an ugly sad.
就像我妈妈要我放下我的狗
Like when my mom told me I had to put down my dog.
其实 不 那比要我放下我的狗更糟糕
Actually, no. It's even worse than putting down my dog,
因为我在吃完晚饭以后
because I got to pick her back up again
还要把它抱起来
after I finished my dinner.
上 伙计们 他需要我们
Come on, boys, he needs us!
好了 你有我们
Come on. We got you.
你们真的很会抱抱
You guys are really good huggers.
也许得等他哭完以后再在球场上解决
Maybe we'll work it out on the field after he stops crying.
真好笑
Very funny.
我说你不女权
I give you a hard time about feminism,
你就降格我儿子 让我吃瘪吗
and you demote my son to teach me a lesson?
真幼稚
Real mature.
我也想啊 那就太爽了
Man, I wish. That would have been so cool.
但不是的
But no.
我只是照你说的做
I was just doing what you said.
让数据来说话
Let the stats speak for themselves.
当然了 杰米的数据声音不大
'Course, Jamie's stats don't really speak so much
因为忙着流口水舀燕麦片呢
as they drool and bang their spoon for more oatmeal.
你是说杰米表现不好吗
Are you saying that Jamie isn't good?
那怎么可能
How could that possibly be true?
你去看过他的比赛吗
Have you ever been to any of his games?
没去过
Not exactly.
我怕看到他脑震荡
I'm afraid to see him get a concussion.
请坐
Have a seat.
-你来看看 -开始
- Check this out. - Now...set, hut!
你手滑了吗
Did you fumble?
不 我不知道我把球放哪了
No, I-I don't know where I put it!
启球
Hike!
转身
Turn around!
你很烂啊
Hey, you suck!
-还有问题吗 -我有问题
- Any questions? - I have a question.
我吃了一根粉笔 现在看不到了
I ate a piece of chalk, and now I cannot see.
你到底为什么要让他加入球队
Why did you even put him on the team at all?
我没有 你还记得吗 杰米去年没有加入队伍
I didn't! Remember? Jamie didn't make the team last year.
然后你走了进来
But then you marched in here
骂我不给他机会
and guilted me into giving him a chance.
就像我现在这样吗
Kind of like I'm doing right now?
得有人去和他说他很烂
Well, someone has to tell him he's not good.
嗯 确实
Yeah. Someone does.
你觉得应该找他的儿科医生吗
Do you think it should be like his pediatrician?
或者 我朋友辛迪
Or...my friend Cindy?
是我 我知道 是我
It's me. I know it's me.
-或者你 -不 你
- Or you? - No, you!
好吧
Okay.
你好啊 伙计
Hey, buddy!
天啊 你很累吗
Oh, my God. Are you tired?
你也通宵做项目了吗
Did you stay up all night doing your project, too?
什么
Yes?
好吧
Okay.
我知道我们都很累 但这是不是感觉很棒
I know we're both exhausted, but doesn't it feel amazing?
有人觉得我们做不到
Someone didn't think we could do something,
但我们做到了 马克
but we did, Mac.
我们做到了
We did!
是的 我们可能通宵
So...yeah. It's possible you and I stayed up all night
做的不是同一个项目
doing different kinds of projects.
什么意思
What does that mean?
停下一切行为
Stop everything!
种族紧急情况
Racial emergency.
什么
Excuse me?
一个很勇敢的匿名学生
A very brave student, who shall remain anonymous,
让我们注意到
has brought to our attention
这本书的主题很不合适
that this book contains inappropriate themes
应该禁止阅读
and must be banned.
《科学怪人》绝对种族歧视
"Frankenstein" Is obviously racist.
什么 怎么可能
What?! How?
小镇里的人一起拿着火炬
A bunch of townspeople get together with torches
威胁要烧死一个有色人士
and threaten a person of color.
但他是绿色的
But he's green.
我们不在乎他是白色还是黑色
We don't care if he is white or Black
还是绿色
or green.
我们尊重弗兰肯斯坦
We respect Frankenstein.
真正的怪物是偏见
The real monster is prejudice.
好吧
Okay, great.
看来我不用给大家的暑期读书报告打分了
Guess I won't be grading anyone's summer reading.
我花了一晚上写这个报告
I busted my ass all night on that report,
你把这一切都毁了
and you just threw it away!
一晚上
All night?
我告诉你 我花了好几周
I'll have you know that I spent weeks
学习失语症和如何假装失语症
learning about dyslexia and how to pretend it.
你把这一切都毁了
And you threw that away!
我发誓 要不是我们是最好的朋友
I swear, if we weren't best friends,
我现在肯定对你很生气
I would be really mad at you right now.
听好了 你这个大块头杜勒·希尔
Listen up, you overgrown Dulé Hill.
早上好
Oh, good morning.
很多人巴不得我这么关心呢
Most people would kill to get this much attention from me.
我超级有趣的
I'm entertaining as hell.
海瑟薇说过 "我是个任务"
Anne Hathaway once said, "I was a lot."
我知道你退出群聊不是因为我
So I know you didn't leave the group chat 'cause of me.
我知道是因为你
I think it's because of you.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我觉得你是一个
I think you're a big-time tough guy
从来没有融入过一个集体的大块头
who's never been part of a group before.
但现在你是戏剧帮的一员了
But you're a theater kid now.
那个群聊里的人们
And the people in that group chat
会永远支持你 不论你身材胖瘦
are gonna stick by you through thick and thin.
这虽然是修辞手法 但是
And I mean that metaphorically, but
是字面意思
also literally
特别是我们可能为获奖的角色增减20磅体重
when we gain or lose 20 pounds for roles with awards potential.
不要把我们拒之门外
Stop shutting us out.
让我们接纳你
Let us let you in.
你说得对
You're right.
我在之前的学校没什么朋友
Yeah, I didn't have a lot of friends at my old school.
是吧
Yeah.
或许在某个时刻
I guess somewhere along the way,
我觉得建起心防更为安全
I decided it was safer to put up walls instead.
但你 你找到了一扇我都不知道的门
But you... you found a door that I didn't even know was there.
不是我找到的
I didn't find it.
是我造出来的
I built it.
-谢谢你 莱克茜 -嗯
- Thank you, Lexi. - Yeah.
大伙儿 德文特会来睡衣派对的
Guys, DeVante is in for the PJ party.
莱克茜
伙计们 德文特要加入睡衣派对啦
德文特已退出群聊
什么鬼 德文特
What the hell?! DeVante!
你再打♥压♥我 我就要爱上你了
Stop negging me or I'm gonna fall in love with you.
妈
Hey, Mom.
你想聊聊吗
You wanted to talk?
是的 关于橄榄球队的事
Yes, about the football team.
妈
Mom, um...
我真的很失望 他们让我做替补四分卫
I'm really bummed that they made me backup QB.
如果艾莎打得比我好的话 这还说得过去
I mean, it would make sense if Aisha was better than me.
但她没有
But she's not!
我打球很厉害
I'm great at football!
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表