剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
那你到底要不要我们投给黛西
So do you want us to vote for Daisy or not?
我是说...
Well--I mean--
我是想成为主席 但如果这...
I want to be class president, but not if it's--
上帝作证
And God as my witness,
我保证每一个学生都会有自己的迷你小猪
I vow that each and every student will get their own micro pig.
棒
Yes!
好了 大家排好队
All right, everybody. Line up.
等等 教练 好像还有一个人
Hold up, Coach. I think we got one more coming.
那人看上去好强壮啊
And that kid looks tough as hell.
你好 教练
Hey, Coach!
黛西
Daisy!
恭喜你赢了
Hey, congratulations on your win.
谢谢 但是
Thanks, but...
我不能成为主席
I can't be class president.
这不是我应得的
I mean, I don't deserve it.
早上讲话的人不是我
That wasn't me giving the speech this morning.
我知道 马克和莱克茜把我
Oh, I know. Mac and Lexi locked me
锁在黑漆漆的储藏室里 抢占了话筒
in a dark supply closet so they could use the PA.
我当时怕极了
I was very scared.
但是你不用放弃
But you don't have to bow out!
你确实是赢了
You did technically win!
嗯 但我想正当地赢
Yeah, but I wanted to win the right way.
我想要公平
I wanted it to be fair.
请坐
Have a seat.
听着 永远不可能会有公平
Listen, it was never going to be fair.
你昨天才听说选举 这公平吗
Was it fair you only heard about the election yesterday?
马克的竞选歌♥还是米格斯组合写的
And Mac's campaign jingle was written by Migos?
这些孩子出生在帕利塞兹 但你不是
Was it fair these kids were born in the Palisades
这公平吗 黛西
and you weren't? Daisy!
宇宙至少今天做对了一件事
The universe got one right today.
你来到了这里 你是主席了
You're here, and you're the president.
你向我证明了
And you certainly proved to me...
这是你应得的
that you deserved it.
这是你从哪里找来的
Where did you get those?
我和清洁工说好的
Oh, I have a deal with the janitor.
给黛西投票
他会把这些孩子丢掉的好东西都给我
He just gives me all the cool stuff the kids throw out.
我淘了一顶古驰帽子 还有一条项链
I got a Gucci hat and a necklace.
很臭
That smells.
-不错 -听着
- Cool. - Listen.
这些孩子
These kids...
他们是娇生惯养 不识人间疾苦
they can be sheltered and clueless.
但是他们有一点没错
But there's one thing they get right.
他们从来不会耻于
They never feel guilty
坐在属于自己的位置上
about taking their seat at the table.
我知道这里有你的一席之地
And I know you deserve a seat there too.
如果你不坐 黛西
And if you don't take it, Daisy...
我们要怎么让这地方变得更公平呢
how else are we gonna make this place a little more fair?
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你 托德曼校长
Thanks, Principal Toddman.
你好啊
Whassup?
我是德文特·杨
I'm DeVante Young,
我来面试音乐剧
and I'm here to audition for the musical.
秋季音乐剧面试
好 准备好就可以开始了
Mm-kay. Whenever you are ready.
*我相信孩子是我们的未来*
*I believe The children are our future*
*教导他们 他们便能指路*
*Teach them well and let them lead the way*
*让他们看到自己的美丽*
*Show them all the beauty they possess*
*让他们骄傲*
*Give them a sense of pride*
*才能更好*
*To make it easier*
*让孩子们微笑*
*Let the children's laughter*
*让我们想起过去的自己*
*Remind us how we used to be*
*我很久以前就决定*
*I decided long ago*
*永远不躲在别人的阴影下*
*Never to walk in anyone's shadow*
*如果我失败 如果我成功*
*If I fail, if I succeed*
*至少我活出我的样子*
*At least I lived as I believed*
*不管他们夺走什么*
*No matter what they take from me*
*都无法夺走我的尊严*
*They can't take away my dignity*
*因为最美好的*
*Because the greatest*
*爱就在我身边*
*Love of all is happening to me*
伙计 听着
Hey, buddy. Listen.
不用谢谢我们操控了选举
No need to thank us for rigging the race.
我们只要你给我们
Yeah, all we ask in return is that you give us
主席的停车位
the president's parking spot.
我们这周学到了很重要的一刻
And we actually learned a pretty important lesson this week.
赢很棒 但是
It's great to win, but sometimes,
更棒的是
it's even better...
分享
to share.
不
No.
-什么 -我说不
- What? - I said no.
我是主席 那个停车位是我的
I'm the president, and that parking space is mine.
你在开玩笑吗 伙计
Are you kidding me, brah?
好吧 但你连车都没有
Okay, but you don't even have a car.
你要用那个停车位干什么
What are you gonna use a parking spot for?
她在干什么
What is she doing?
*因为最美好的*
*Because the greatest*
*爱就在我身边*
*Love of all is happening to me*
首先
First order of business.
我要挪动公交车站
I want to move the bus stop.
你们知道学校正门前的
You know the president's parking spot
那个主席停车位吧
right in front of the school?
我就要挪到那里
I want to move it there.
*我发现了*
*I found the greatest*
*最美好的爱*
*Love of all*
*在我心中
*Inside of Me*
可以吗
We good?
嗯
Yeah.
好
Cool.
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表