剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
weren't exactly raised to have a killer instinct.
可我有
Well, I was.
在我家 我们不庆祝输
In my house, we don't celebrate losing.
我爸总是说 "披萨是给胜利者的"
Like my dad always says, "Pizza is for winners."
我爸是军人
Hey, my dad was in the army.
他把我的房♥间装成了障碍赛跑场地
He'd turn my room into an obstacle course,
我得拿到好成绩 否则就不能睡觉
and I had to get a good time, or else I couldn't go to sleep.
如果你明白 为什么你不努力改变他们呢
So if you get it, why aren't you trying to fix it?
怎么改
How?
你是队里唯一一个
You're the only person on the team that isn't
不拒绝施加擒抱的人
a conscientious objector to tackling.
一个人是救不了一个队的 艾莎
One person can't save a whole team, Aisha.
但一个人可以让一支队伍输掉比赛
But one person can tank a team.
杰米的打气喊话把我们害惨了
Jamie's pep talks are killing us.
艾莎 我已经把他放到替补四分卫了
Look, Aisha. I already made him backup QB.
我不能把他打气喊话的权利也剥夺
I can't take away his pep talks, too.
-他会崩溃的 -好
- It'll crush him. - Fine.
如果你不准备做什么的话
If you aren't gonna do anything about it,
我就自己去做
I guess I'll just have to do it myself.
别吼我啊 我是老师
Hey, don't yell at me. I'm a teacher.
不是真正的老师 他们...
Well, not an actual teacher. They--
你懂的 体育老师和那些讲课的老师不一样
you know, gym teachers are in a separate union,
不过我也不是
which I'm also not in
因为那些文件有点难懂 但...
'cause the paperwork was a little confusing, but...
-我要走了 -谈话很愉快
- I gotta go. - Good talk.
-妈 -你好
- Hey, Mom. - Hello.
这里是科朗克无线客服中心
You have reached Cronket Wireless customer service.
有什么能帮到您
How can I help you? Mm-hmm.
请等一下 先生 我得问一下我经理
One second, sir. I have to talk to my manager.
怎么了 女儿 等一下
Que te pasa, mijita? Wait.
太安静了
It's too quiet out there.
你能去看一下赫克托没在捣乱吧
Can you make sure that Hector's not doing something crazy?
好的
I'm on it.
-赫克托 不要 -怎么了
- Hector, no! - What?
他给村民的供水系统下毒
He poisoned the villagers' water supply.
谢谢你 宝贝
真不知道没有你我可怎么办
还有事吗
Was there something else?
没了
No.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
我经理建议我们做一个远程系统重置
My manager suggested that we do a remote system reset.
是的 请等待
Yes, please stand by.
其实并没有办法解决
That's not a real thing we can do.
杰米 我们能谈谈吗
Hey, Jamie, can we talk?
当然可以 我开头
Sure, I'll start.
你有没有发现彩虹糖其实都是一个味道
Have you ever noticed how all M&Ms taste exactly the same
但同一袋的味道就是不一样
except when they're in a Skittles bag?
好吧 还是我开头吧
Okay, maybe I'll start.
我们都喜欢你的打气喊话
Look, we all love your pep talks.
我只是想如果能
I was just wondering if they could be
再振奋人心一点就好了
a little bit more inspirational.
比如你可以多谈谈赢球
Like, you could talk more about winning
少谈谈愚蠢的感受
and a little less about the stupid touchy-feely stuff.
好了 我知道怎么回事了
Okay. I see what's going on here.
是因为我们一起去舞会了 对不对
This is because we went to the dance together, isn't it?
什么
What?
你找话题跟我聊是因为在舞会上
Yeah, you're nagging me because you had, like,
我们度过了愉快的时光
a really good time at the dance
即便我们是以朋友的身份去的
even though we went as friends,
现在你不知道要不要约我
and now you don't know whether to ask me out or not.
不是 你怎么会这么想
No way. What makes you think that?
我有点这么想
I kind of feel the same way.
是吗
You do?
不 这和我们无关
No, this isn't about us.
是说我们队太烂了
This is about the fact that our team sucks.
等等 所以你不是找话题和我聊天
Wait, so you're not nagging me?
你真的觉得我的打气喊话很烂
You actually think that my pep talks are bad?
那次我沉默的时间太长
What about the one where I held
长到我们错过了整场比赛的那次呢
a moment of silence so long we missed the entire game?
那次最烂 都很烂
That one sucked the most. They all suck.
那次棒极了
That one was fantastic.
我知道我说了什么 但我要收回那句话
I know what I said, but I gotta give it up.
你看起来很帅
You look fly.
谢谢 这对我意义重大
Thanks. That means a lot.
但有一件事不帅 价签
Hey, one thing that isn't fly: the price tag.
1200买♥♥个上衣 我差点就没买♥♥
$1,200 for a shirt? I almost didn't buy it.
你不应该买♥♥的
You shouldn't have.
我的是在亚马逊上花40买♥♥的
I got mine on Amazon for 40 bucks.
我的天 我做了什么
Oh, my God. What have I done?
你怎么能这么说 我的打气喊话特别棒
How could you say that? My pep talks are amazing.
让大家能团结起来
They engender a spirit of togetherness.
我想应该还能退
I bet I can still return it.
该死
Oh, damn it.
有人有苏打水或者纸巾吗
Does anyone have soda water or a tissue?
这就是你的错了 萨姆森
See, that's your mistake right there, Samson.
永远都不要让女人掺和你的发型
Never let a chick tell you how to do your hair.
你好啊 和杰米谈的怎么样
Hey, how'd it go with Jamie?
很好 没那么好
Great. Well, not great.
非常糟 但这其实给了我个好主意
Really bad, actually, but it did give me an idea.
我们激励队伍的方式就是让他们生气
All we have to do to motivate the team is piss them off.
-很好 -你在读什么
- Nice. - What are you reading?
这个吗 很棒的书
Oh, this? Incredible book.
如果我们不是在公立学校
If we weren't in a public school,
我就和你讲讲
I'd tell you all about it.
现在我觉得很内疚
And now I feel so guilty.
我现在很慌
I'm, like, totally freaking out.
你们有在听我说话吗
Are you guys even listening to me?
有听啊 你说什么
Yeah. You said something about
新加坡饲料作物的事
foraging crops in Singapore.
不是 我说我害怕
No, I said I was scared
因为我模仿了我妈的签名
because I forged my mom's signature.
我们说的是一样的
We're saying the same thing.
我在道格拉斯从没做过坏孩子做的事
I never used to do bad kid stuff at Douglas.
天啊 我变成你们中的一员了吗
Oh, God. Am I turning into one of you?
不 如果你成了我们中的一员
No, if you were one of us,
你会想出一个更好的计划
you would have come up with a better plan.
比如如果斯帕诺给你妈打电♥话♥的话你怎么办
Like, what are you gonna do when Spano calls your mom?
-她为什么要给我妈打电♥话♥ -这里是贝赛德
- Why would she call my mom? - Uh, this is Bayside.
老师很害怕直升机父母
The teachers are so afraid of the helicopter parents,
他们什么事都要和父母说
they check in with them about everything.
你拿到B- 他们要告诉你父母
You get a B-minus, they talk.
你把托德曼的车冻到冰块里 他们告诉你父母
You encase Toddman's car in a block of ice, they talk.
这学校疯了
The school is insane.
也许没什么好担心的
Maybe there's nothing to worry about.
她不会给我妈打电♥话♥的
She's not gonna call my mom.
是的 可能是的
Yeah, you're probably right.
你比我们更了解这所学校
I mean, you know the school better than we do.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
天 斯帕诺医生留言说
Oh, God. Dr. Spano left a voice mail
她给我妈留言了
saying she left my mom a voice mail.
我怎么办
What do I do?
你可以请我们帮你想办法
Well, you could ask us to help you with a scheme,
但你要知道有一天
but just know one day,
我们会让你回报我们 好好想一下吧
we will ask something of you in return, so choose wisely.
好 你们能帮我想个办法吗
Okay, will you help me with a scheme?
可以 能把你剩下的薯条给我吗
Yes, can I have the rest of your fries?
那是我们要求的回报
That is the thing we ask in return.
你为什么从来不等等你要求的回报呢
Why can you never wait to cash in on a favor?
我缺乏冲动控制
I have no impulse control.
-好了 计划是什么 -你觉得呢
- Okay, so what's the plan? - What do you think?
我们可以试试瑞典包
We could try Swedish Backpack.
不行 学校没锅炉房♥
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表